G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island Re-Issues Go Live Today (7/7) At 9am ET On Target's Website

JayC

Major  Bludd was available in mass quantities for days when they replenished him, so keep an eye on physical stores in the coming days. Kind of like the Rise of Evil 2pk with MOTU Origins. I can go out and buy 25 of those right now if I wanted to. I took one back last night because someone got one for me now realizing how easy they are to find now, so it can happen with these just the same.

• Thanks 1

Seriously, screw this line. I'm not above praising a company when they're doing a great job in providing product that customers want, however Hasbro and all their Target exclusives have been a pain in the butt and none of them compares to the absolute torture that is GI JOE Classified Cobra Island.

You would think that they had learned their leason by now: "You know what? These are figures that are on high demand, let's just make them available on our website, Target had their chance". Honestly, I've never seen a line that takes all the fun out of the hobby like this one does. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, lazrod said:

To whom it may concern, I was just able to purchaser Beachhead. Don't know how, just happened. 

Give it a try guys what have you got to lose? 

I was frustrated at work and went to the website and hit the "add to cart button" and miracle of miracles it worked!. Not promising anything, but it worked for me just now.

Give it a try and Good Luck guys!

Same. I was rage checking the pages and they popped up as available. Maybe the Target website sorting through duplicate orders? Now all I need is for my order to be cancelled and every Target f&*k up will be checked on  my checklist

• Haha 1

Well I was able to get the one figure I really wanted ftom the Cobra Island series, the Cobra Trooper. Great thing was I needed some stuff from Target anyway so I got the free shipping.  Now hopefully I can get that Baroness tomorrow!!

• Thanks 1

Was able to get some cobra troopers. Had to do separate orders because of the one limit. But I'm using all of them, don't worry not scalping.

I am gonna try and get some vipers tomorrow. I'm bummed I missed Firefly.

I was able to get an order in 5 hours after they went up for Beach Head and a Trooper. They have even already shipped. Now I just hope they actually sent what I ordered.

Gonna try for Baroness and a Viper tomorrow then I will just need Firefly.

I tried to get Firefly a few minutes after it first went up and I got the error message, tried for about 5 minutes and gave up. I decided to check about an hour later and managed to get an order in. Feeling lucky, I decided to try for Beachhead and I got it too. Now I'm just waiting for them to ship.

18 minutes ago, Nosferatuman62172 said:

Does anyone know, what time these will go up? Does target charge when you place the order, or do they wait till the item comes in?

i think baroness and viper were reportedly going up at 9 am ET (about a half hour from now). also i think they are preorders, in which case target will authorize the charge repeatedly until the order ships (i.e., they charge you, then remove the charge, every few weeks until it ships). so its best to charge using an account with ample funds to cover those charges which can come at seemingly random times. 

Hope it works out for you

• Like 1