Mattel Announces 12 Days Of Fandom With New Product Reveals For WWE, MOTU, Jurassic Park And More

JayC

Mattel starting tomorrow (7/12) will start revealing new products over the course of 12 days through their various Mattel Creations platforms. We off course will have full coverage here on TNI for you. They also will be doing things like trivia and selling products. I am gussing the products they sell will be what would have normally been their SDCC exclusives for the year. Here is how things will break down.

7/12 - WWE Product Reveal

7/13 - Jurassic World Product Reveal

7/14 - Pixar Product Reveal

7/15 - Hot Wheels Product Reveal

7/16 - MOTU Product Reveal

7/18 - WWE Trivia

7/19 - Special WWE Announcement

7/20 - REDACTED

7/21 - REDACTED

7/22 - Products Go On Sale

7/23 - Surprise Drop

7/24 - Special WWE Launch

When more details become available we will be sure to let you know.

12-Days-Of-Fandom-Mattel.jpg

• Thanks 1

I really hope that they do a reissue of the Amber collection Dilophasaurus. It's the only JP Amber figure I missed out on and it's going for so much. I saw the original deco raptor is coming out so fingers crossed.

• Thanks 1

I already  asked Mattel about the amber collection Dilophosaurus via Facebook  messenger. They said they have no plans to reissue  this figure this year or next year. I am hoping  that changes  for next year with the new movie coming out next year and the 30th anniversary  only a few years away.

• Thanks 1

I missed out on the amber collection  Dilophosaurus  and the prices are over $100. There is no way I am going  to  pay that much for a Dinosaur  figure. But definitely  looking  forward  to new releases  and getting  the amber collection  John Hammond  next month. The Ellie  Sadler  face looks off to me. But I will probably  still get it.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fozzi said:

I missed out on the amber collection  Dilophosaurus  and the prices are over $100. There is no way I am going  to  pay that much for a Dinosaur  figure. But definitely  looking  forward  to new releases  and getting  the amber collection  John Hammond  next month. The Ellie  Sadler  face looks off to me. But I will probably  still get it.

I finally sucked it up and paid $90 for a Dilo... then about a month later BBTS got new stock in. I was so mad at myself haha

• Thanks 1

This year’s Exclusive WWE Action Figure is former WWE Champion, Hall of Famer and 80’s icon, Sgt Slaughter!

Sarge gets the Ultimate Edition treatment with entrance gear, swappable heads, swappable hands and plussed-up articulation including butterfly shoulders so you can recreate all his signature moves like the Cobra Clutch, Camel Clutch and even the dreaded Atomic Noogie!

This figure comes complete with nostalgic packaging that we hope will transport you right back to your childhoods when you hold it in your hands just like it did for us while creating it.

The standard version will feature a blue card-back inspired by WWE packaging from the 80’s. Some lucky collectors will receive the rare black card-back chase variant packaging which will ship randomly.

Head over to mattelcreations.com on 7/22 at 9 AM PST to get yours!

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 1.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 2.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 3.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 4.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 5.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 6.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter 7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

You can always get the Sgt. Slaughter from Valaverse.

Yes true, and I have contemplated that, but this one I like a bit more because it looks like the original Mail Order Sgt. Slaughter figure, it's so classic.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Now shown below is the black cardback chase that will ship randomly to folks. The figure itself will be exactly the same.

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 1.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 2.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 3.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 4.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 5.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 6.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 7.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 8.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant 9.jpg

WWE-Sgt-Slaughter-Ultimate-Variant.jpg

I really like his look... I will get when it becomes available...😀👍

Mattel's second 2021 Summer exclusive has been revealed and today it's for their Jurassic Park line. See the official description and images below.

Jurassic Park Final Scene Ray Arnold
Fans would give their right arm for this special collector pack. It imagines the memorable moment viewers never got to see in the Jurassic Park movie — as Chief Engineer John Raymond ‘Ray’ Arnold heroically heads to the maintenance shed to reboot the power. Capturing this tragic moment that lives only in the imagination, the pack includes a highly posable 3.75-inch (9.5-cm) action figure of Arnold with removable arm within the maintenance shed setting. The 2.4-inch (6.1-cm-cm) tall and 7-inch (17.8-cm) long ferocious-looking Velociraptor figure reminds us how Arnold dies, losing his arm in the process. Sounds and lights heighten the suspense and even the packaging reflects the authentic setting of the scene. Makes a great gift for collectors, especially Jurassic Park fans! Colors and decorations may vary.
SRP: $25

Look for this to be made available on the Mattel Creations website on July 22 starting at 9am PST. See yesterday's WWE exclusive announcement.

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-01.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-02.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-03.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-05.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-06.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-07.jpg

Jurassic-Park-2021-Exclusive-08.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Fozzi said:

Not really  screen  accurate  because  we don't  have a scene from the movie of this set. It is kinda up to our imagination. Might pass on this set.

It's from a deleted scene. They filmed it and it got cut from the film.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hainrs said:

It's from a deleted scene. They filmed it and it got cut from the film.

Mmm negative, the scene was never filmed because a tropical storm destroyed the JP set before they could film it. This is still an awesome set and I can't wait for it!