New SilverHawks Cartoon In The Works?!?

JayC

It is being reported by Deadline that The Nacelle Company (The Toys That Made Us) is teaming up with Super7 in order to revive the classic 80's animated SilverHawks series. Super7 now owns the IP for SilverHawks. Details on what exactly this revival will entail remain sparse at this time.

Super7 of course recently solicited their first wave of 7" Ultimates figures or the brand, and so some type of new cartoon I am sure would go a long way in helping them increase interest in those.

When more details on this become available we will be sure to pass that info on to you.

SilverHawks.jpg

Im not surprised by this at all. During the Pixel Dan interview, when it was mentioned that Brian was the owner of Silverhawks LLC he more or less said they had more stuff to announce regarding that. Since they're already doing toys a cartoon show was the next most likely thing.

TF FANS: Can we have G1 back please?

HASBRO/NETFLIX: Here ya go! "War For Cybertron" Trilogy!!  BAM!!!

MOTU FANS: Can we get some love?
<P>
MATTEL/NETFLIX: @#$% YEAH, you can! "She-Ra & The Princesses of Power," "Revelations," "MOTU-CGI" all just for you!!
<P>
SILVERHAWKS FANS: Uh . . . how about us, maybe?
<P>
SUPER7/NACELLE (THUS, PROBABLY NETFLIX): You know what?  Sure!  Let's give it a whirl!
<P>
TMNT FANS: We still good?
<P>
NICKELODEON: New show in the works, new movie in 2023, Seth Rogan producing and "Gravity Falls" guy directing!
<P>
THUNDERCATS FANS: Hey, uh . . . can we get some faithful modern adaptations here?  Or $#!+, just finish TC2011 maybe?  We're not picky.
<P>
WARNER BROS/CARTOON NETWORK: *LOL* Nah bro.
<P>
TC FANS: . . . Seriously?
<P>
WB/CN: Tell you what, we'll crap in a hat and call it "ROAR!"  How's that? *LOL*

Oh okay this is left field news to me, Silverhawks new cartoon?, sure seems cool to people like me and others on this board, but Silverhawks is super niche, people who grew up when Silverhawks was a thing barely remember it, I would say this is going to be a struggle to achieve success, might as well do a Live action movie, I could see that doing better, at least a broader audience might get into a live action thing..