The Flash - 7x16 'P.O.W.' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

Outsiders

John Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) arrives in Central City with a weapon to help Barry (Grant Gustin) stop the Godspeed War. Meanwhile, Allegra (Kayla Compton) and Ultraviolet’s (guest star Alexa Baraja Plante) new bond is put to the ultimate test, while Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Kristin Kramer (guest star Carmen Moore) are hunted by a former colleague of hers.

Marcus Stokes directed the episode written by Kristen Kim & Dan Fisk (#716).

Original Airdate: 7/6/2021

FLA716a_0003r.jpg

FLA716a_0159r.jpg

FLA716a_0189r.jpg

FLA716a_0266r.jpg

FLA716a_0385r.jpg

FLA716a_0431r.jpg

FLA716a_0484r.jpg

FLA716a_BTS_0527r.jpg

FLA716b_0020r.jpg

FLA716b_0042r.jpg

FLA716b_0106r1.jpg

FLA716b_0134r1.jpg

FLA716b_0150r.jpg

FLA716b_BTS_0260r.jpg

FLA716fg_0001.jpg

FLA716fg_0002.jpg

FLA716fg_0003.jpg

On 7/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, mako said:

Okay, be honest. In the first picture of Diggle in the set, how many of us were looking for a power ring?

Diggle is getting around. He was just in Batwoman recently. I bet we will see him in Supergirl too. 😁

19 hours ago, Goldbug said:

Diggle is getting around. He was just in Batwoman recently. I bet we will see him in Supergirl too. 😁

I don't know. Everyone's favorite "Pretty Blonde Cheerleader" has quickly become the red-headed step-child of the Arrowverse . . . at least as far as Superman and Lois are concerned.

5 hours ago, mako said:

I don't know. Everyone's favorite "Pretty Blonde Cheerleader" has quickly become the red-headed step-child of the Arrowverse . . . at least as far as Superman and Lois are concerned.

Superman & Lois seem to be in there own 'universe' considering the Fortress I mean cave of Solitude is vastly different then what is on Supergirl

plus John Henry comes from another universe too

5 hours ago, Goldbug said:

Superman & Lois seem to be in there own 'universe' considering the Fortress I mean cave of Solitude is vastly different then what is on Supergirl

plus John Henry comes from another universe too

The "multiverse" chestnut has been so overused of late, I actively refuse to use it to explain continuity FUBARs . . . or a network cleaning house by erasing a cancelled series.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:19 AM, mako said:

The "multiverse" chestnut has been so overused of late, I actively refuse to use it to explain continuity FUBARs . . . or a network cleaning house by erasing a cancelled series.

could also be DC because Supergirl will be showing up in the Flash movie

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Goldbug said:

could also be DC because Supergirl will be showing up in the Flash movie

I doubt it. The sad fact is, Supergirl failed. When a show fails like that, it gains a stigma, nobody wants to touch it. It's happened before.

The same thing is happening with Batwoman. Remember that Superman / Batwoman crossover "event" we were supposed to get?

On 7/10/2021 at 1:48 PM, mako said:

I doubt it. The sad fact is, Supergirl failed. When a show fails like that, it gains a stigma, nobody wants to touch it. It's happened before.

The same thing is happening with Batwoman. Remember that Superman / Batwoman crossover "event" we were supposed to get?

You mean the Supergirl/Batwoman crossover that was supposed to happen before the actress quit?
Yeah they mentioned it in the Batwoman finale ... new Kate said she had to visit a friend in Metropolis before she took on the search for Bruce again

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goldbug said:

You mean the Supergirl/Batwoman crossover that was supposed to happen before the actress quit?
Yeah they mentioned it in the Batwoman finale ... new Kate said she had to visit a friend in Metropolis before she took on the search for Bruce again

Nope, I mean the Superman / Batwoman crossover that was announced as this year's "event." 

3 hours ago, mako said:

Nope, I mean the Superman / Batwoman crossover that was announced as this year's "event." 

OH! I totally forgot about that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/cw-scraps-batwoman-superman-26-lois-crossover-due-to-pandemic/ar-BB1cLvkQ

That was cancelled because of the quarantine.

I don't see how that could have worked anyway. Superman & Lois is supposed to be set in the future.

That article does mention Diggle is going to every show including Supergirl.

• Like 1