Jump to content

ThunderCats Super7 Ultimates Mumm-Ra vs. Mumm-Ra The Ever-Living Size Comparison


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, JayC said:
Super7's Brian Flynn posted this image showing a blister sample for packaging of their upcoming Mumm-Ra The Ever-Living figure next to their previous regular Mumm-Ra figure. You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Mumm-Ra-Comparison.jpg

Oh yeah... There you go great accuracy... Good thing that I already pre-ordered mine from the BigBadToyStore months ago. For all the haters out there you can bite your tongue...๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ๏ธ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super7's Brian Flynn today posted this images showing a ThunderCats Ultimates wave 4 Pumm-Ra test shot and first factory fabric sample (not the correct colors) with wire so you can drape the fabric as you like. Brian says they still have some work to do, but thinks it is looking good.

You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Pumm-Ra-Test-Shot.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JayC said:
Super7's Brian Flynn today posted this images showing a ThunderCats Ultimates wave 4 Pumm-Ra test shot and first factory fabric sample (not the correct colors) with wire so you can drape the fabric as you like. Brian says they still have some work to do, but thinks it is looking good.

You can purchase these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Pumm-Ra-Test-Shot.jpg

Look forward for more pictures...๐Ÿ˜€โœŒ๏ธ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Super7's Brian Flynn posted this new image showing package shots for their upcoming ThunderCats Ultimates wave 3 Slithe and Captain Cracker figures. Wave three which will see release before wave 2 should be shipping from the factory soon. The other two figures in wave 3 will include Jaga and Cheetara

ย 

. You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

ThunderCats-Wave-3-In-Hand.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Super7's Brian Flynn posted this new image showing package shots for their upcoming ThunderCats Ultimates wave 3 Slithe and Captain Cracker figures. Wave three which will see release before wave 2 should be shipping from the factory soon. The other two figures in wave 3 will include Jaga and Cheetara

ย 

. You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

ThunderCats-Wave-3-In-Hand.jpg

Both look pretty good...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Super7 has released an update for their ThunderCats Ultimates line stating wave 2 which will include Tygra, Pumyra, Grune and Mumm-Ra is slated to leave the factory in November. Wave 3 which includes Jaga, Cheetara, Slithe and Captain Cracker will be out before wave 2 and is slated to coming very soon. Both waves are still available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

ThunderCats-Wave-2.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-3.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JayC said:

Super7 has released an update for their ThunderCats Ultimates line stating wave 2 which will include Tygra, Pumyra, Grune and Mumm-Ra is slated to leave the factory in November. Wave 3 which includes Jaga, Cheetara, Slithe and Captain Cracker will be out before wave 2 and is slated to coming very soon. Both waves are still available for pre-order at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

ThunderCats-Wave-2.jpg

ThunderCats-Wave-3.jpg

I pre-ordered most of them at the BigBadToyStore months ago... They look really good.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Super7 today released this video announcing the long-awaited ThunderCats ULTIMATES! Wave 3 Cheetara was heading our way. In the video we get a look at the final version along with the extra head they ended up including because of the figures initial delays when it didn't ship out with the rest of the figures in wave 3.
ย 


You can still pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

They say that the figure has left the factory and will soon be on the water to their warehouse. Not sure what that means for when it will actually start arriving in our mailboxes, but hopefully it wont be to much longer.

00.jpg

Chetara.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JayC said:

They say that the figure has left the factory and will soon be on the water to their warehouse. Not sure what that means for when it will actually start arriving in our mailboxes, but hopefully it wont be to much longer.

00.jpg

Chetara.jpg

Bryan Flynn said today in the Fwoosh-cast video that she will finish production that Friday and begin shipping out of the factory the following week (I think this interview was made last week), but he did say that it might take up to 90 days to have them in their warehouses in the US so I'm thinking we probably wont be seeing her shipped to costumers till the beginning or mid august!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

In all honesty I don't see anything special about this figure. Has Super7 mentioned the reason why the production of that specific figure got delayed?.

Basically, updates they had given to the factory for the figure, such as fixing the hips, weren't followed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly also see no difference and the hips still seem too wide. Her body shape is overall off somehow. The face is pretty but there's paint missing. I want to see in hand. So far, bot impressed. I've waited ally life for this.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

ยฉEntertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE