DC Multiverse 7" Demon Knight And King Shazam Official Images

JayC

Shown below are the official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" Demon Knight and King Shazam figures from McFarlane Toys. The Demon Knight figure comes with a sword, stand and art card. King Shazam comes with an extra pair of hands, stand and art card. Look for both figures to go up for pre-order very soon and be released later this year.

00.jpg

Demon-Knight-01.jpg

Demon-Knight-02.jpg

Demon-Knight-03.jpg

Demon-Knight-04.jpg

Demon-Knight-05.jpg

Demon-Knight-06.jpg

Demon-Knight-07.jpg

Demon-Knight-08.jpg

Demon-Knight-09.jpg

Demon-Knight-10.jpg

King-Shazam-01.jpg

King-Shazam-02.jpg

King-Shazam-03.jpg

King-Shazam-04.jpg

King-Shazam-05.jpg

King-Shazam-06.jpg

King-Shazam-07.jpg

King-Shazam-08.jpg

King-Shazam-09.jpg

King-Shazam-10.jpg

8 minutes ago, chickenfeetrfun2eat said:

I can't remember the last time I saw Etrigan in toy form but his armored form looks cool.

Probably DC Collectibles with their BTAS line.

Etrigan looks great but I'm completely done with any books or figures from Metal. Please move on from that. By the way just received Darkseid and Steppenwolf from Snyder JL...both really nice figures whomever has ordered them will be pleased. I also have Batman and Cyborg both good too but Batman colors are not entirely movie accurate.  But enough metal figures now please.  How about a good Lex Luthor? 

Etrigan looks VERY cool. I'm probably going to at least TRY to get him, since Etrigan is usually represented as significantly larger than most humans, so the scale issues shouldn't bother me as much. For anyone wondering when he wore the armor; it was in the 2012 series "Demon Knights". 

Edited by Mangle77
Typo

Etrigan is really impressive sculpt, although I would wish for more angry open mouth head with more personality, which means variant of this Etrigan is coming soon. Not too sure about Shazam, it's well sculpted but kinda feels wrong to get this look first.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:40 PM, Belmont13 said:

Not my preferred look for Etrigan but it still looks good. It looks like it could work in fantasy medieval display.

Yeah not my preferred look, but I'm going to get this anyways, I have low hopes we will see him in a classic look anytime soon judging how McFarlane moves, we'd get him in a polka dot bathing suit before anything 😆

• 1 month later...

I feel like McFarlanes sculpting team are so much stronger than his painters. There's always so much detail that's completely neglected by a lack of paint application. I respect that they don't reuse bodies and always have originals sculpts, but I wish they'd up their paint game some. 

• 3 months later...