DC Comics Dynamic 8ction Heroes DAH-045 Superman From Beast Kingdom

JayC

First appearing in the 1938 issue of Action Comics, Superman has grown to be a global phenomenon, spawning movies, animated series, comics and cross-overs the likes of which are legendary! now, Beast Kingdom takes fans of the Man Of Steel back to his roots with a classic rendition of the Superman design!

The DAH-045 DC Comics Superman brings to life this muscular, heroic and brave figure as a highly articulated collectors piece. Standing tall at 8" in height, the figure features a real fabric costume befitting the bulletproof hero! The classic costume is matched with a pair of highly detailed head sculpts: one with a classic heroic look, and the other of Superman in 'anger' mode. The angry sculpt includes light-up LED's with heat vision special effects to really showcase Superman in his most furious state! For fans of the classic superhero with his original suit, this is one set not to be missed! You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

8ction-Heroes-Superman-01.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-02.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-03.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-04.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-05.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-06.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-07.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-08.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-09.jpg

8ction-Heroes-Superman-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This looks interesting.  Not familiar with Beast Kingdom also this is an 8 inch figure which doesn't scale well with many other lines. I do like what I'm seeing here regardless.  Might put in a pre-order. 

They egg attack figures are really nice, and only "cute" style figures that look good to me, and they did good enough job with clothed figure in that line and I guess it was only matter of time before they did same with more traditional looking figures, I still think they probably did better job with egg attack figs but this could be pretty good, gotta wait and see.