Transformers x Jurassic Park Collaborative Release Revealed!

JayC

Just posted to the official Transformers SNS we have a teaser official revealing the next crossover project will be the rumored Transformers x Jurassic Park Collaborative set.

No images of the actual toys or details were given other than the short video that you can see below. Judging from the "2021" year, it will probably be announced and released soon. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JayC said:
Just posted to the official Transformers SNS we have a teaser official revealing the next crossover project will be the rumored Transformers x Jurassic Park Collaborative set.

No images of the actual toys or details were given other than the short video that you can see below. Judging from the "2021" year, it will probably be announced and released soon. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

These collaborations have been a lot of fun and I've gotten all of them with the exception of the top gun one. I'll definitely add this to my shelf. Excited to see what it is.

• Thanks 1

We ll get a dinobot/grimlock and a Hound out of this collab. 😆🤣   just so happens to be my two favorite characters hah. 

• Thanks 1

If it's a dinosaur then that could be really cool! I'd be tempted, if it's just the JP jeep cool, but not something I'd consider buying. It is kinda rad that they are doing so many of these Transformer collabos though.

The Tyrannocon Rex figure converts into T. rex mode in 27 steps and the Autobot JP93 figure converts into licensed Ford Explorer mode in 18 steps. Both figures feature deco and details inspired by the Jurassic Park movie. You can pre-order this on the Amazon website now and it is listed with a November 1 release date. The cost is $104.99

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality

TRANSFORMERS-JURASSIC PARK MASH-UP: Tyrannocon Rex is on the loose! It’s up to Autobot JP93 to track her down and stop her from wreaking havoc on Jurassic Park
WELCOME…TO JURASSIC PARK: The Tyrannocon Rex figure converts into T. rex mode in 27 steps and the Autobot JP93 figure converts into licensed Ford Explorer mode in 18 steps. Both figures feature deco and details inspired by the Jurassic Park movie

AWESOME DETAIL AND ACCESSORY: Autobot JP93 comes with a blaster accessory that can attach to figure in both modes and the Tyrannocon Rex figure features detailed molded dino texture

SPECIAL JURASSIC PARK-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is inspired by the iconic T. rex attack scene in Jurassic Park

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-01.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-02.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-03.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-04.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-05.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-06.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-07.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-08.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-09.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-10.jpg

30 minutes ago, JayC said:
The Tyrannocon Rex figure converts into T. rex mode in 27 steps and the Autobot JP93 figure converts into licensed Ford Explorer mode in 18 steps. Both figures feature deco and details inspired by the Jurassic Park movie. You can pre-order this on the Amazon website now and it is listed with a November 1 release date. The cost is $104.99

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been: More Than Meets the Eye, but now, through the Transformers Collaborative, fans can experience these larger than life characters as they team-up, mash-up, and meet up with other characters, teams, and people who share this same special quality

TRANSFORMERS-JURASSIC PARK MASH-UP: Tyrannocon Rex is on the loose! It’s up to Autobot JP93 to track her down and stop her from wreaking havoc on Jurassic Park
WELCOME…TO JURASSIC PARK: The Tyrannocon Rex figure converts into T. rex mode in 27 steps and the Autobot JP93 figure converts into licensed Ford Explorer mode in 18 steps. Both figures feature deco and details inspired by the Jurassic Park movie

AWESOME DETAIL AND ACCESSORY: Autobot JP93 comes with a blaster accessory that can attach to figure in both modes and the Tyrannocon Rex figure features detailed molded dino texture

SPECIAL JURASSIC PARK-INSPIRED PACKAGING: Packaging is inspired by the iconic T. rex attack scene in Jurassic Park

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-01.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-02.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-03.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-04.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-05.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-06.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-07.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-08.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-09.jpg

Transformers-Jurassic-Park-10.jpg

Yeah. I love this. Love that we're getting both the jeep and the rex. Not loving the $100 price tag, but it's such cool set and will look cool with the delorean and the ecto one.

Well that was fun and predictable. The set looks sweet but not that price tag. Pretty wild and weird collab but neat nonetheless. 

I don't collector transformers, but it'a always tempting with these, it's a cool set, I love how they gave us a Dino & Jeep, I was already into the idea of the Dino, but the whole 2 pack thing is a great move, maybe if I saw this on a shelf I'd buy it.

Look for the Transformers x Jurassic Park Two-Pack Retail Release Coming December 1, 2021. Much like we saw with the Ghostbusters release, there will be a regular retail release after the Amazon exclusive that ships on November 1st. The regular release will be the same as the Amazon one. Check out the full details now at BigBadToyStore
  • Thanks 1