McFarlane Toys Robert Pattinson The Batman Movie 7" DC Multiverse Figure Listings

JayC

Via Facebook come new figure listings that have leaked out probably from some overseas distributor.

These listings are for figures based on the upcoming Warner Bros. The Batman movie which will star Robert Pattinson and be released on March 4, 2022. While there are no images, the listings read as follows:

-15075 - DC Batman Movie 7" AF WV1 - Batman
-15077 - DC Batman Movie 7" AF WV1 - Riddler
-15079 - DC Batman Movie 7" AF WV1 - Catwoman
-15082 - DC Batman Movie 7" AF WV1 - Bruce Wayne (Drifter)
-15070 - DC Batman Movie 12" AF - Batman Version 1 - WM & Int Only
-150711 - DC Batman Movie Vehicles - Drifter Motorcycle

Since the movie won't be released until next year, I wouldn't expect any kind of official announcement or images for these to surface for a while.
  • Thanks 1

From the movie images I've seen the only items I'd be interested in getting are a batmobile and possibly the Riddler.  The batsuit design is probably the worst live  action suit since the 40s serials...and the 40s one was better. More excited to get a Keaton and Affleck from the Flash movie if McFarlane makes them. 

10 hours ago, JayC said:
Via Facebook come new figure listings that have leaked out probably from some overseas distributor.

These listings are for figures based on the upcoming Warner Bros. The Batman movie which will star Robert Pattinson and be released on March 4, 2022. While there are no images, the listings read as follows:

Since the movie won't be released until next year, I wouldn't expect any kind of official announcement or images for these to surface for a while.

New Batman movie 🦇? I didn't knew about it... Are there any pictures about it?

1 hour ago, Roadpigmaster said:

New Batman movie 🦇? I didn't knew about it... Are there any pictures about it?

1065E753-3654-4282-A217-0BF8E48F78CF.thumb.jpeg.385aeb960e9115b0f6286a5db36aa219.jpeg

I think due to unusual design it will be challenging to capture that mask in action figure form.  So I really think it could be not that great looking. 

• Thanks 1

Nice, I really like that we're getting the bike and drifter look in wave 1. It would be so rad to get the Batmobile in 7inch scale too. I really dig the Batman they are going for in this: A leaner, more methodical and patched-together detective type that appears to be teetering on the edge of sanity in his pursuit of justice. The bodybuilder, brawns-over-brains type Hollywood Batman will just never represent the character to me. I think Pattinson will nail the role too; like how Heath created/redefined one of cinema's most iconic villains  overnight despite being fervently panned by the internet when he was originally cast. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpiderS said:

1065E753-3654-4282-A217-0BF8E48F78CF.thumb.jpeg.385aeb960e9115b0f6286a5db36aa219.jpeg

I think due to unusual design it will be challenging to capture that mask in action figure form.  So I really think it could be not that great looking. 

Nice and look forward for this new movie...😀✌️

• 1 month later...

Back in June we first told you how McFarlane Toys would be releasing figures for the upcoming Robert Pattinson The Batman movie which is currently slated with a March 4, 2022 release date.

In June we had seen listings for the following products:

Well now thanks to the overseas retailer Staractionfigures.co.uk we have a few additional listings to share with you.

DC Batman Movie 7 Inch Action Figure Wave 1 - Penguin
DC Batman Movie 7 Inch Action Figure Wave 2 - Batman (Unmasked)
DC Batman Movie 7 Inch Action Figure Wave 2 - Catwoman (Unmasked)
DC Batman Movie 7 Inch Action Figure Wave 2 - Drifter Bruce Wayne
DC Batman Movie 7 Inch Action Figure Wave 2 - Riddler (Unmasked)

DC Batman Movie 12 Inch Action Figure - Batman (Black & Red)
DC Batman Movie 12 Inch Action Figure - Batman (Black)

They also have two different listings for a bike. One says basic and the other Bat Bike, so I don't know what the difference between the two will be and I don't know if either listing is the same as the previous "Drifter" Motorcycle listing we saw back in June. I'm thinking the "Drifter" and Basic Bike are the same thing and perhaps just a regular motorcycle Bruce rides in the movie and the second is an actual Batman based Batcycle motorcycle which we've seen set photos leak out for previously.

DC Batman Movie Vehicle - Basic Bike
DC Batman Movie Vehicle - Bat Bike

Of course until McFarlane Toys officially confirm these we will treat these as rumors for now.

• Thanks 1

THE TWILIGHT BOY PLAYING BATMAN?!?  Seriously though I'm liking the designs of what I see in the trailers and certainly expected some cool toys, so I really hope McFarlane delivers.   More Batbikes on this list, but what I'm really wanting is an in-scale Batmobile.  I already scored the tiny Hot Wheels version of it.   

No thanks on all of these.  I’m starting to put my foot down about not buying Batman figures anymore.  I want other DC characters now that we are in the second half of year two.

Just too much Batman.  That’s not to say they shouldn’t make The Batman movie figures.  It’s to say that they need to do less Batman in general so that when a new movie comes out that justifies a bunch of new figures we’re not already in Batman overload