Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins & Comic-Con Announcement; New Character Promotional Pieces

Outsiders

The Snake Eyes Comic-Con @ Home panel will be hosted by Mari Takahashi (@atomicmari) and will feature special content from the film, behind-the-scenes footage, and exclusive interviews with stars Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó, Samara Weaving, Haruka Abe, Takehiro Hira, Peter Mensah and Iko Uwais, and writer of the G.I. Joe comics, Larry Hama! Panel date and time to be announced; follow Comic-Con for updates.

Also, in association with Comic-Con, Snake Eyes will be screened for fans FIRST across the country in 10 cities on Wednesday, July 21st. The Snake Eyes Comic-Con Fans First Premiere Screenings will take place in the following cities: Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Seattle, Miami, San Diego, Houston, Phoenix and Vancouver. Follow @snakeeyesmovie for more information about how to see Snake Eyes when it premieres in your city for Comic-Con FANS FIRST!

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins stars Henry Golding as Snake Eyes, a tenacious loner who is welcomed into an ancient Japanese clan called the Arashikage after saving the life of their heir apparent. Upon arrival in Japan, the Arashikage teach Snake Eyes the ways of the ninja warrior while also providing something he’s been longing for: a home. But, when secrets from his past are revealed, Snake Eyes’ honor and allegiance will be tested – even if that means losing the trust of those closest to him. Based on the iconic G.I. Joe character, Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins also stars Andrew Koji as Storm Shadow, Úrsula Corberó as Baroness, Samara Weaving as Scarlett, Haruka Abe as Akiko, Tahehiro Hira as Kenta and Iko Uwais as Hard Master.

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins premieres in theaters, Dolby Cinema and IMAX on July 23rd, 2021 and stars Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó, Samara Weaving, Haruka Abe, Takehiro Hira, Peter Mensah with Iko Uwais.

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins is directed by Robert Schwentke from a story by Evan Spiliotopoulos and screenplay by Evan Spiliotopoulos and Anna Waterhouse & Joe Shrapnel.  Executive producers are David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, Don Granger, Jeff G. Waxman and Greg Mooradian with Brian Goldner, Erik Howsam, p.g.a., Lorenzo di Bonaventura, p.g.a. producing.

Parmount has released a new trailer for the upcoming Snake-Eyes movie as well as a featurette. Check them both out below.

Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins stars Henry Golding as Snake Eyes, a tenacious loner who is welcomed into an ancient Japanese clan called the Arashikage after saving the life of their heir apparent. Upon arrival in Japan, the Arashikage teach Snake Eyes the ways of the ninja warrior while also providing something he’s been longing for: a home. But, when secrets from his past are revealed, Snake Eyes’ honor and allegiance will be tested – even if that means losing the trust of those closest to him.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An inside look at the highly-anticipated upcoming film Snake Eyes: G.I Joe Origins—with special content and exclusive interviews from stars Henry Golding, Andrew Koji, Úrsula Corberó, Samara Weaving, Haruka Abe, Iko Uwais, Peter Mensah, and Takehiro Hira as well as the writer of the G.I. Joe comic books, the legend himself, Larry Hama! Mari Takahashi (@atomicmari) will moderate a panel featuring the film’s main cast as they discuss bringing this incredible origin story to life.