New G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes Deadp... I mean Deadgame Red Variant Figure From Threezero

JayC

Threezero today announced they are going to be offering a limited edition red variant of their 1/6 scale G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes. The figure is based on the 2020 IDW G.I. Joe: Deadgame limited series which was done by the comic book artist Rob Liefeld who is most notably known for his time at Marvel helping to create characters such as Deadpool.

This variant Snake-Eyes will have 50 pieces released through the Threezero Tmall 618 Shopping Festival starting on June 18th at 10:00AM (HKT). It's not known at this time where else this figure might be offered.

Snake-Eyes-Deadgame.jpg

• Thanks 1

We first told you about this red variant version of Snake-Eyes coming from Threezero yesterday. The 1/6 scale figure is based on the IDW comic book series titled G.I. Joe Deadgame from comic book artist Rob Liefeld. Now we have more specific details and images to share for it. The figure is being sold through our sponsor BigBadToyStore where you can pre-order the figure now.

The 1/6 scale collectible figure series inspired by Hasbro's retro G.I. Joe characters and redesigned by threezero continues with its first variant figure! 1/6 Snake Eyes (Deadgame) as seen in Rob Liefeld's "Snake Eyes: Deadgame" comics from IDW Publishing will be exclusive to BigBadToyStore in North America.

Standing 12 inches tall, this 1/6 scale Snake Eyes collectible figure features the same fully-articulated body with fabric hand-tailored costuming and high attention to detail as the standard release, but in his striking red costume. Snake Eyes also includes the same full loadout of accessories; including a pistol, uzi, tactical knife, two katanas, three smoke grenades, three stun grenades, and a total of four pairs of interchangeable hands.

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

Deadgame-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

It would be best to grab this pre-order when you can If you want this Snake-Eyes...  I remember one pre-order for the Mortal Kombat VS Series Sub-Zero BBTS Shared Exclusive 1/12 Scale Figure and Scalpers grabbed it as soon as it went online.  Cheapest I have seen that exclusive go for now is around 300 bucks..