DC Multiverse 7" The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman Official Images

JayC

Shown below are the official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse 7" The Dark Knight Returns Armored Batman figure from McFarlane Toys. The figure will include an extra pair of hands, stand and card. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Armored-Batman-01.jpg

Armored-Batman-02.jpg

Armored-Batman-03.jpg

Armored-Batman-04.jpg

Armored-Batman-05.jpg

Armored-Batman-06.jpg

Armored-Batman-07.jpg

Armored-Batman-08.jpg

Armored-Batman-09.jpg

Armored-Batman-10.jpg

• Like 1

Looks pretty cool in my opinion.   Definitely going to pick this one up, and I also hope to see more DKR stuff from McFarlane.   Despite all the Bat stuff they have put out, most of  the character choice doesn't interest me.   Dark Knight Returns, on the other hand, is a big yes for me.   

14 minutes ago, Tha_Starkiller said:

I assume the cape is plastic but the texture looks like fabric to me🖒

very possibly it's plastic the robes on the Warhammer Adepta Sororitas are that soft rubber/plastic (and look surprising real ) so Bat's cape could be the same thing .

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

The card will not have that design, will it?. At first it seemed to me like a Batman in a generic armor.

a lot of the more recent DC multiverse figures have been using toy photography art for the cards and rear box art , so its very possible that is the one that will be used.

FYI: the Mcfarlane Wonder Woman is now available for preorder on BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/167152 thought you’d want to post that.