Masters Of The Universe Revelation Masterverse Figures Found In The US...Sorta

JayC

Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Masterverse line which features figures from the upcoming Kevin Smith Netflix Revelation animated series have started to hit shelves here in the US, well kinda.

The Deluxe Skelegod Skeletor figure has been reported as starting to show up at Target stores out in CA. Here is the catch though. Even though some stores have started putting the figure out on shelf, they are embargoed with a register lock on them. This means if you try to check out with the figure you won't be able to, at least not easily. As usual, some folks have found ways around those locks and walked out with the figure. At this time Skelegod is the only figure I have seen reports of being found in the US. The image below comes via nico_214sf. The Target DPCI# for Skelegod is #087-16-4536 and the cost is $29.99.

Originally these figures here in the US were said to start seeing release at Walmart stores first around this time and then be available everywhere by August. With Target already getting these in their stockrooms, embargo date or no I would say that plan is out the window. August still seems like the "official" general release date for these, which means you probably won't see US based online stores start to take orders form these until then, but likely you will start seeing more and more of them slip out at Target and I assume Walmart will start getting them in sooner rather than later as well.

Remember that these will be available everywhere by August, so even if you don't find them at the big box stores right away, sooner or later they will be fairly easy to get. In other words we don't recommend you run to eBay in frustration thinking that will be the only way you will be able to purchase them.

Masterverse-Skelegod.jpg

• Thanks 1

UPDATE: Jared also sends word of shelf tags for the Masterverse Revelation Battle Cat being found at Target as well. The DPCI# for that one is 087-16-7468 with a price of $39.99.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, JayC said:

UPDATE: Jared also sends word of shelf tags for the Masterverse Revelation Battle Cat being found at Target as well. The DPCI# for that one is 087-16-7468 with a price of $39.99.

Very nice... 😀✌️

Just got mine from a target store in CA. The employees there are really nice and I had no trouble checking out.

Was also able to score both battle armor He-man and Skeletor! It was a great haul overall!

I can post pics if you guys can suggest a good site to host!

20210614_111119.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Following the news from yesterday, we continue to get reports of folks finding the new Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Revelation Deluxe Skelegod figure at their local Target stores. While some initial reports indicated that there was a cashier lockout placed on the figures, more and more I am hearing people have been able to purchase the figure without any problem or hassle. I did some checking of my own and there does not appear to be any kind of restrictive date placed on the figure in the Target system. Skelegod has also been found at stores on the east coast along with the west coast.

Overall stores seem to be getting a decent number of the Deluxe figure so it doesn't look like this one will be to difficult to get, especially once other stores are able to start offering it.

At the time of this report the figure still hasn't been listed online by Target. The Target DPCI# for Skelegod is #087-16-4536 and the cost is $29.99.

The next Revelation figure that Target looks to be getting is the Masterverse Revelation Battle Cat figure. Some stores have already put up shelf tags for it and based on the stores I have checked, it appears it will start arriving around the beginning of July. It will vary some from store to store.

What remains odd is that I have yet to find any listings in the Target system for the regular Masterverse Revelation figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Moss Man and Evil Lyn. So no idea when we might start seeing those here in the US.

It also still remains unknown if Target will be the only place to get these for the time being. Originally my understanding was that Walmart would be getting first dibs on these figures and everyone else would have them by August. As of right now I have seen know indication of these showing up to Walmart and all indications continue to suggest that online etailers won't be able to list them until August.

Skelegod.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

T

3 hours ago, JayC said:

Following the news from yesterday, we continue to get reports of folks finding the new Masters Of The Universe Masterverse Revelation Deluxe Skelegod figure at their local Target stores. While some initial reports indicated that there was a cashier lockout placed on the figures, more and more I am hearing people have been able to purchase the figure without any problem or hassle. I did some checking of my own and there does not appear to be any kind of restrictive date placed on the figure in the Target system. Skelegod has also been found at stores on the east coast along with the west coast.

Overall stores seem to be getting a decent number of the Deluxe figure so it doesn't look like this one will be to difficult to get, especially once other stores are able to start offering it.

At the time of this report the figure still hasn't been listed online by Target. The Target DPCI# for Skelegod is #087-16-4536 and the cost is $29.99.

The next Revelation figure that Target looks to be getting is the Masterverse Revelation Battle Cat figure. Some stores have already put up shelf tags for it and based on the stores I have checked, it appears it will start arriving around the beginning of July. It will vary some from store to store.

What remains odd is that I have yet to find any listings in the Target system for the regular Masterverse Revelation figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Moss Man and Evil Lyn. So no idea when we might start seeing those here in the US.

It also still remains unknown if Target will be the only place to get these for the time being. Originally my understanding was that Walmart would be getting first dibs on these figures and everyone else would have them by August. As of right now I have seen know indication of these showing up to Walmart and all indications continue to suggest that online etailers won't be able to list them until August.

Skelegod.jpg

They are coming and that's what matters... On the mean time I'm trying to hunt some other lines...👍😀

• Like 1

OMG it’s a toy collecting miracle, I walked into a Target and they actually had new products on the shelf, right there for me to buy. No asking to check back, no hunting daily. It was even late morning, Just walked in and there they were. They even had the recent NECA stuff like the be doc brown, Kong and The Thing figures. Has Target finally gotten the message? Let’s hope this is a trend that continues

01.jpg

02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayC said:

OMG it’s a toy collecting miracle, I walked into a Target and they actually had new products on the shelf, right there for me to buy. No asking to check back, no hunting daily. It was even late morning, Just walked in and there they were. They even had the recent NECA stuff like the be doc brown, Kong and The Thing figures. Has Target finally gotten the message? Let’s hope this is a trend that continues

01.jpg

02.jpg

I can spot some Bludd in those pics! 😅

Nice finds!

• Thanks 1

Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Masterverse Revelation Deluxe Skelegod and Battle Cat figures are now available on Target's websits. Both of these items have also been found at physical stores. Still no sign of the regular figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Moss Man. Target gets first dibs on the Masterverse line and everyone else should start offering them by August.

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Skelegod

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Battlecat

For you Origins fans Target also currently has on discount the Masters of the Universe Sky Sled & Prince Adam which is being sold for only $12.89. Being this is an army builder type vehicle that can be used for both the good guys and bad guys, that is a hard price to pass by.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Masterverse Revelation Deluxe Skelegod and Battle Cat figures are now available on Target's websits. Both of these items have also been found at physical stores. Still no sign of the regular figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Moss Man. Target gets first dibs on the Masterverse line and everyone else should start offering them by August.

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Skelegod

Masters of the Universe Masterverse Battlecat

For you Origins fans Target also currently has on discount the Masters of the Universe Sky Sled & Prince Adam which is being sold for only $12.89. Being this is an army builder type vehicle that can be used for both the good guys and bad guys, that is a hard price to pass by.

Very nice, added them to my watch list in the app...✌️😀

Was able to order Skelegod for in store pick up today. Not sure I'm gonna get battle cat or not. But excited to see what his line does.

• Thanks 1

It's been a bit confusing as to where exactly Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Masterverse Revelation figures will be showing up first at here in the United States. Originally we were told Walmart would get first dibs, but then we started seeing the Deluxe Skelegod figure and Battle Cat showing up at Target stores. We were then told Target was getting first dibs.

As it turns out apparently, both were right. Mattel's Steve Ozer who is a Global Brand Marketing Manager on the WWE line clarifies for us that Target is getting first dibs on the Deluxe Skelegod figure and Battle Cat as we have already seen, and Walmart will be getting first dibs on the first wave of regular figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Evil Lyn and Moss Man.

Those figures have yet to show up at any Walmart stores so we don't know exactly when they will start to see release, but I would expect soon.

The one constant that has remained true throughout this release process is that all these figures will eventually see release everywhere. Everyone should start offering these Masterverse figures by August.

Masterverse-Revelation.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayC said:
It's been a bit confusing as to where exactly Mattel's new Masters of the Universe Masterverse Revelation figures will be showing up first at here in the United States. Originally we were told Walmart would get first dibs, but then we started seeing the Deluxe Skelegod figure and Battle Cat showing up at Target stores. We were then told Target was getting first dibs.

As it turns out apparently, both were right. Mattel's Steve Ozer who is a Global Brand Marketing Manager on the WWE line clarifies for us that Target is getting first dibs on the Deluxe Skelegod figure and Battle Cat as we have already seen, and Walmart will be getting first dibs on the first wave of regular figures which includes He-Man, Skeletor, Evil Lyn and Moss Man.

Those figures have yet to show up at any Walmart stores so we don't know exactly when they will start to see release, but I would expect soon.

The one constant that has remained true throughout this release process is that all these figures will eventually see release everywhere. Everyone should start offering these Masterverse figures by August.

That picture looks good...👍 I hope to see them at the stores.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:30 AM, JayC said:

Remember that these will be available everywhere by August, so even if you don't find them at the big box stores right away, sooner or later they will be fairly easy to get. In other words we don't recommend you run to eBay in frustration thinking that will be the only way you will be able to purchase them.

Masterverse-Skelegod.jpg

I agree on not running to Ebay. However, in theory, the MOTU Origins line is supposed to be "fairly easy to get," yet after snapping up the first wave, all I see are pegs and pegs of He-Man, and Skeletor.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JayC said:

I think I'll get He-Man and Skeletor from this wave and call it a day. They look nice, but I'm having too much fun with origins.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mako said:

I agree on not running to Ebay. However, in theory, the MOTU Origins line is supposed to be "fairly easy to get," yet after snapping up the first wave, all I see are pegs and pegs of He-Man, and Skeletor.

I've seen the Hordak wave multiple times at Target and they are fairly easily obtainable if your willing to pre-order them online.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

You can get the Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Deluxe Battle Cat and the Masters of the Universe: Revelation Masterverse Skelegod from our BBTS sponsor If you don't have a Target in the area.

• Thanks 1