Jazwares 6" Fortnite Legendary Series Figures Blackheart, Ball Bling And Scuba Jonesy

JayC

As Jazwares winds down their run of 6" Fortnite Legacy based figures this year before Hasbro takes over in 2022, it looks like they have a few more new releases coming soon. Shown via the overseas auction site taobao.com, we have looks at several new figures which include Blackheart, Ball Bling and Scuba Jonesy. Also shown are Oro and Dark Raptor which I believe are already out. Thanks to Alan for the heads up.

Fortnite-01.jpg

Fortnite-02.jpg

Fortnite-03.jpg

Fortnite-04.jpg

Fortnite-05.jpg

Fortnite-06.jpg

Fortnite-07.jpg

Fortnite-08.jpg

Fortnite-09.jpg

Fortnite-10.jpg

Fortnite-11.jpg

Fortnite-12.jpg

Fortnite-13.jpg

I'm glad Jazwares is still going to be making the 4" line. I have around 60-70 figs in that line and still don't have them all. The articulation on those is fantastic and there's a pretty big selection of vehicles now. My only beef with that line is that they don't include the back bling most of the time. They get you with a ton of crate releases and usually have 6 different crates full of tons of weapons and back bling and a few other goodies. You have to look at the UPC barcode to know which one you're getting since they all look the same at first glance. Makes me wonder how many people don't realize there's more than one in each release.

I've really enjoyed this line from the onset. I like Jazzware's quality and commitment to putting out great products, and understands what accessories are. Sucks that they simply lost this license to the big dog with deep pockets, but I think they've got a big future on their hands. Here's hoping McFarlane looses the DC Multiverse license to them.