DC Multiverse Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs. Dawnbreaker 2-Pack Official Images

JayC

Shown below are official images for the upcoming DC Multiverse Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) vs. Dawnbreaker 2-Pack from McFarlane Toys. Green Lantern comes with a Light Projection backpack and Light Projection boxing glove. Dawnbreaker comes with Light Projection bats. You also get the diorama base.

As we told you earlier this morning, the Hal Jordan Green Lantern figure appears to also be getting a single release soon. The 2-Pack is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.com with an August 31 release date.

Hal-2pk-01.jpg

Hal-2pk-02.jpg

Hal-2pk-03.jpg

Hal-2pk-04.jpg

Hal-2pk-05.jpg

Hal-2pk-06.jpg

Hal-2pk-07.jpg

Hal-2pk-08.jpg

Hal-2pk-09.jpg

Hal-2pk-10.jpg

Hal-2pk-11.jpg

The Stands/diorama pieces are the coolest part about these to me, excuse my ignorance but this Hal is a brand new figure to this line right? , it's hard to keep track of what's what these days with Multiverse. I overall think this set is aesthetically pleasing with all of the bright greens, would I buy it, no.

• 2 months later...