Dwayne Johnson Reveals The Voice-Over Cast For 'DC League Of SuperPets'

Outsiders

Dwayne Johnson has revealed on both Twitter and Instagram the voice-over cast for the upcoming animated DC movie DC League of SuperPets.

The all-new upcoming animated movie bringing the Justice League’s four-legged friends to the big screen for the first time and is based on characters from DC’s Superman, created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

The only characters revealed was for Johnson, who will be voicing DC canine Krypto the Superdog and Kevin Hart, who will be voicing Ace the Bat-Hound.  The rest of the voice cast consists of Kate McKinnon, John Krasinski, Vanessa Bayer, Natasha Lyonne, Diego Luna and Keanu Reeves.

The movie was written by Jared Stern and will be co-directed by Stern and Sam Levine.  Patricia Hicks, Stern and Seven Bucks’ Johnson, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia are producing. John Requa, Glenn Ficarra and Nicholas Stoller are executive producing.

The film is scheduled for a May 20th, 2022 release.

SuperPets_Title.jpg

• Like 1

Is this really the movie the motion picture industry needs to put butts back in theater seats?

It's feels a little like treating the flu with cyanide capsules. But hey, if Baywatch, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Escape to Witch Mountain, and Rampage taught us anything, it's that the Rock can really make a movie.

. . . of course, so can Tommy Wiseau.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Is this really the movie the motion picture industry needs to put butts back in theater seats?

It's feels a little like treating the flu with cyanide capsules. But hey, if Baywatch, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Escape to Witch Mountain, and Rampage taught us anything, it's that the Rock can really make a movie.

. . . of course, so can Tommy Wiseau.

The Secret Life of Pets movies (together) grossed over a billion dollars worldwide. This'll be like that, but some of the pets have capes.

this movie might not be good, but what do i know i'll likely see where it goes and watch the movie when it's on theaters cause i want to lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, K9K1N6 said:

this movie might not be good, but what do i know i'll likely see where it goes and watch the movie when it's on theaters cause i want to lol

Hope you enjoy it. Around here, though, movie tickets are expensive, and I won't blow that kinda cash on a concept I can't get behind. That's nothing against Dwayne Johnson though. The guys great. I loved him in Rampage, Journey 2, Walking Tall, and I'm REALLY looking forward to Jungle Cruise. Put him in the right project, he's awesome.

It's just that he's finished out far more franchises than he's started. Combine that with Warner/DCs record of late . . . 

• Like 1

• Outsiders changed the title to Dwayne Johnson Reveals The Voice-Over Cast For 'DC League Of SuperPets'