Hasbro Power Rangers June Live-Stream Coverage - Power Rangers Lightning Collection And More

Hasbro today is holding another live-stream, this time with members of the Power Rangers Brand Team. We will update this story with any new product info or reveals that happen.

Gamestop Capsule Spotlight Pioneers In Pink - MMPR and Zeo.

Lightning Collection Cell Shaded MMPR Pink Ranger -

Lightning Collection Pink Ranger Cat 2-pk with unmasked and helmeted head sculpts. You get the Zeo Pink and MMPR Pink Rangers in this set.

Lighting Collection Pink Ranger Helmet

Pink Ranger Morpher

They showed a teased image for an upcoming product. Possibly the packaging for an upcoming Cogs set?

Everything revealed today will go up for pre-order at 1pm ET at Gamestop

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-03.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-04 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-04.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-05.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-08 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-13.thumb.jpg.089121441680976c47d7ad6e2df2acf3.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-12.thumb.jpg.480e7378e435a2e8ee78a0933ca0e78f.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-11.thumb.jpg.4c07d557848d995b305f79d57955e3c9.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-10.thumb.jpg.9987d5d1995bb81e05dd9ff0f16ee2f1.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-08.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-09.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-07.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-14.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-15.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-16.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-17.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-18.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-19.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-20.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-21.jpg

• Thanks 1
On 6/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

We'll see if they can beat the past live stream, for better or for worse.

Yeah really, I think I'm outtie on this line, I just want my damn Black Ranger pre-order, and I'm washing my hands of this, I was going to collect monsters but I honestly feel turned off after King Sphinx and Pumpkin Rapper, I've said this before Hasbro and their team don't care about this line, they don't know what to do with it, and nothing gets better, and I can hardly find these figures in Canada and I don't even care anymore.

inless they pull out something I wasn't expecting and is sooo cool (I doubt it) I'm done on Lightning Collection.

• Thanks 1
  • JayC changed the title to Hasbro Power Rangers June Live-Stream Coverage - Power Rangers Lightning Collection And More

Gamestop Capsule Spotlight Pioneers In Pink - MMPR and Zeo.

Lightning Collection Cell Shaded MMPR Pink Ranger - Gamestop exclusive.

Everything revealed today will go up for pre-order at 1pm ET

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

oof, that livestream

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nothing but Pink ranger stuff, oh what a joyeous livestream, I don't know if I've seen a bigger waste of people's time in a Hasbro live stream.. I'm laughing and also sad, that the Hasbro Power Ranger team actually have officially showcased they are driving while sleeping with this line

A whole livestream dedicated to pink ranger stuff...ookay

2 different MMPR pink rangers (one being a super shrug gimmick) both hot on the heels of another MMPR gimmicky pink ranger, two figures in 1 box of the same person in two different costumes... my god, someone stop these people. I think they actually hate you as customers, they want to be fired and they want the line cancelled, so they can stop bumping their heads into the wall at the office, be merciful on these humans don't buy Lightning collection anymore.

• Like 1

Way too pink on this live stream. They are less and less spectacular, it reaffirms my notion that Hasbro does not have very solid ideas regarding this line.

I was a little disappointed Zeo Kat got twopacked and gave me a reason to buy my 2nd mmpr pink ranger, (Third if you count Slayer). But its fine I suppose. Just means I'm 1 zeo ranger and 1 rito repulso away from completing my collection. 

unless Hasbro finally puts in the quality the Transformers get into some articulated masterpiece zords. 

I mean it’s cool to see cel shaded figures in general even tho power rangers are mostly live action, however, this gives me hope that we might get legit animated X-men and spiderman TAS figures with similar paint style.  

19 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

oof, that livestream

spacer.png

spacer.pngNothing but Pink ranger stuff, oh what a joyeous livestream, I don't know if I've seen a bigger waste of people's time in a Hasbro live stream.. I'm laughing and also sad, that the Hasbro Power Ranger team actually have officially showcased they are driving while sleeping with this line

A whole livestream dedicated to pink ranger stuff...ookay

2 different MMPR pink rangers (one being a super shrug gimmick) both hot on the heels of another MMPR gimmicky pink ranger, two figures in 1 box of the same person in two different costumes... my god, someone stop these people. I think they actually hate you as customers, they want to be fired and they want the line cancelled, so they can stop bumping their heads into the wall at the office, be merciful on these humans don't buy Lightning collection anymore.

so why are you posting here then? youre clearly not a fan of the line. youre clearly not a pink ranger fan. so why post at all?just wanna show your ignorance and let us know youre a hater? no worries, its well known.

unlike you, alot of people, myself included, are big fans of kat and are actually excited for this 2 pack.

wtf are you to tell people what they can and cant buy and what they should and shouldnt do? you talk about the livestream wasting peoples time, who made you the voice of the people? what right do you have to speak for anyone else? garbage like you damn sure doesnt speak for me, so stop trying to.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, DrLava said:

so why are you posting here then? youre clearly not a fan of the line. youre clearly not a pink ranger fan. so why post at all?just wanna show your ignorance and let us know youre a hater? no worries, its well known.

unlike you, alot of people, myself included, are big fans of kat and are actually excited for this 2 pack.

wtf are you to tell people what they can and cant buy and what they should and shouldnt do? you talk about the livestream wasting peoples time, who made you the voice of the people? what right do you have to speak for anyone else? garbage like you damn sure doesnt speak for me, so stop trying to.

You need to relax, calling me Garbage, It was more so a joke, but I guess you just got so heated you didn't notice I was being more facetious then anything.

I watched the entire livestream, I collect PRLC, and I actually love Kat

Just voicing my personal opinion on this line (mine, nobody said it had to be transferred to you), I feel let down by this line and I'm not allowed to say what I'd like? and do it in a humorous way? it offended you? you need to get yourself together, you scream at people at the top of your condescending mountain all the time on this forum, calling people girls and other rude names, and belittling them, you take it all way to seriously, kick back drink a tea.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Just voicing my personal opinion on this line (mine, nobody said it had to be transferred to you), I feel let down by this line and I'm not allowed to say what I'd like? and do it in a humorous way? it offended you? you need to get yourself together, you scream at people at the top of your condescending mountain all the time on this forum, calling people girls and other rude names, and belittling them, you take it all way to seriously, kick back drink a tea.

but you didnt voice "your" opinion. you said "peoples time", you didnt say "my time". since im a person that means you were attempting to speak for me. i took offense to that. as i said, dont speak for others and we have no issue. and as has been stated on these boards countless times, its not your opinion if youre trying to tell other people what to do. you told people not to buy this line. no opinion.

an opinion is fine, except when you are using said opinion to try to bully others. do that and i step in and put you on blast. you clearly were not joking, you were complaining, then tried to group me and everyone else into your complaint, assuming everyone feels the same way as you do. you cant be mad when someone is condescending to you after you did it first.

and i dont recall calling you personally, "girl", but i forgot, you speak for the masses right? so you need to jump in and speak for others again. or perhaps it was one of your burner accounts and you forgot youre on your main. regardless the word "girl" replaces a banned term, just like how you told me to "drink a tea" in place of the banned sexual term you wanted to use.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DrLava said:

but you didnt voice "your" opinion. you said "peoples time", you didnt say "my time". since im a person that means you were attempting to speak for me. i took offense to that. as i said, dont speak for others and we have no issue. and as has been stated on these boards countless times, its not your opinion if youre trying to tell other people what to do. you told people not to buy this line. no opinion.

an opinion is fine, except when you are using said opinion to try to bully others. do that and i step in and put you on blast. you clearly were not joking, you were complaining, then tried to group me and everyone else into your complaint, assuming everyone feels the same way as you do. you cant be mad when someone is condescending to you after you did it first.

and i dont recall calling you personally, "girl", but i forgot, you speak for the masses right? so you need to jump in and speak for others again. or perhaps it was one of your burner accounts and you forgot youre on your main. regardless the word "girl" replaces a banned term, just like how you told me to "drink a tea" in place of the banned sexual term you wanted to use.

alright

I really don't care to continue this, it's over.

I don't want to argue about this stuff.

• Thanks 1