Hasbro Power Rangers June Live-Stream Coverage - Power Rangers Lightning Collection And More

JayC

Hasbro today is holding another live-stream, this time with members of the Power Rangers Brand Team. We will update this story with any new product info or reveals that happen.

Gamestop Capsule Spotlight Pioneers In Pink - MMPR and Zeo.

Lightning Collection Cell Shaded MMPR Pink Ranger -

Lightning Collection Pink Ranger Cat 2-pk with unmasked and helmeted head sculpts. You get the Zeo Pink and MMPR Pink Rangers in this set.

Lighting Collection Pink Ranger Helmet

Pink Ranger Morpher

They showed a teased image for an upcoming product. Possibly the packaging for an upcoming Cogs set?

Everything revealed today will go up for pre-order at 1pm ET at Gamestop

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-03.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-04 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-04.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-05.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-08 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-13.thumb.jpg.089121441680976c47d7ad6e2df2acf3.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-12.thumb.jpg.480e7378e435a2e8ee78a0933ca0e78f.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-11.thumb.jpg.4c07d557848d995b305f79d57955e3c9.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-10.thumb.jpg.9987d5d1995bb81e05dd9ff0f16ee2f1.jpgPower-Rangers-Live-Stream-08.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-09.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-07.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-14.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-15.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-16.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-17.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-18.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-19.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-20.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-21.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, Mr_Scary92 said:

We'll see if they can beat the past live stream, for better or for worse.

Yeah really, I think I'm outtie on this line, I just want my damn Black Ranger pre-order, and I'm washing my hands of this, I was going to collect monsters but I honestly feel turned off after King Sphinx and Pumpkin Rapper, I've said this before Hasbro and their team don't care about this line, they don't know what to do with it, and nothing gets better, and I can hardly find these figures in Canada and I don't even care anymore.

inless they pull out something I wasn't expecting and is sooo cool (I doubt it) I'm done on Lightning Collection.

• Thanks 1

• JayC changed the title to Hasbro Power Rangers June Live-Stream Coverage - Power Rangers Lightning Collection And More

Gamestop Capsule Spotlight Pioneers In Pink - MMPR and Zeo.

Lightning Collection Cell Shaded MMPR Pink Ranger - Gamestop exclusive.

Everything revealed today will go up for pre-order at 1pm ET

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02 1.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-02.jpg

Power-Rangers-Live-Stream-03.jpg

• Thanks 1

oof, that livestream

spacer.png

spacer.png

Nothing but Pink ranger stuff, oh what a joyeous livestream, I don't know if I've seen a bigger waste of people's time in a Hasbro live stream.. I'm laughing and also sad, that the Hasbro Power Ranger team actually have officially showcased they are driving while sleeping with this line

A whole livestream dedicated to pink ranger stuff...ookay

2 different MMPR pink rangers (one being a super shrug gimmick) both hot on the heels of another MMPR gimmicky pink ranger, two figures in 1 box of the same person in two different costumes... my god, someone stop these people. I think they actually hate you as customers, they want to be fired and they want the line cancelled, so they can stop bumping their heads into the wall at the office, be merciful on these humans don't buy Lightning collection anymore.

• Like 1

I was a little disappointed Zeo Kat got twopacked and gave me a reason to buy my 2nd mmpr pink ranger, (Third if you count Slayer). But its fine I suppose. Just means I'm 1 zeo ranger and 1 rito repulso away from completing my collection. 

unless Hasbro finally puts in the quality the Transformers get into some articulated masterpiece zords. 

Hasbro teased it last week during their live-stream and now we have our first look at the Power Rangers: Lightning Collection COG Soldiers 2-pack from Power Rangers Zeo. This is reportedly going to be offered as a HasbroPulse exclusive. It's unknown when or how much the set will cost, but official details are expected to come later today.

Power-Rangers-Lightning-Collection-Cog-01.jpg

Power-Rangers-Lightning-Collection-Cog-02.jpg

7 hours ago, Belmont13 said:

No idea about these guys but I like the look of them. I especially love the headsculpts, they have a Rocketeet look to them. 

Yeah they look pretty fun, nice to see more villain fodder for the PRLC, they are the Zeo Ranger "puttys" I don't know a ton more then that because my knowledge is spotty.

• Thanks 2