Hasbro G.I. Joe June Live-Stream Coverage

JayC

19 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Ha. Are you a fan of the old school dc outsiders with metamorpho, black lightning, and well can’t remember the rest of the team. 

Nope... I took the name based off of the tag team of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in WCW as the Outsiders.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

Nope... I took the name based off of the tag team of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash in WCW as the Outsiders.

Cool. You still watch wrestling?  I’ve been watching some aew recently after going several years without. 

• Thanks 1

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, of course Hasbro should do this, it might even compete the likes of Schleich, Papo and other animal toylines, kinda lol

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Two sweet! 😎✌️

Peacock have all the WCW Monday Nitro if you want to watch any of their matches...

According to Hasbro the G.I. Joe Classified 6" Deluxe Commando Snake-Eyes they first announced on Friday will go up for pre-order on Thursday June 10, at 1pm ET for $39.99. The set will be available online at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com .

Besides Timber that will be articulated and come with an alternate headsculpt, you will also get 4 guns including his classic Uzi, a knife and silencer for the Uzi. Check out the images below.

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, JayC said:
According to Hasbro the G.I. Joe Classified 6" Deluxe Commando Snake-Eyes they first announced on Friday will go up for pre-order on Thursday June 10, at 1pm ET for $39.99. The set will be available online at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com .

Besides Timber that will be articulated and come with an alternate headsculpt, you will also get 4 guns including his classic Uzi, a knife and silencer for the Uzi. Check out the images below.

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

GIJoe-Deluxe-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

Very nice that the BigBadToyStore is going to carry this figure...😃✌️

That Timber is really cool. This whole line is pretty impressive. Hopefully the figures are more readily available in the near future.

• Thanks 1

This is probably one of the best toy lines ever (and if it's too early to say that then lets just say that sometime in the future we should easily be able to look back and say this). It's one problem is obviously the availability of certain exclusives. I saw a livestream on TheFwoosh side channel called RoboKillah today with both Robo and Veebs and someone posted that 14 out of 32 announced figures have been exclusives and that's a problem. Given the availability issue I would agree. If they were easier to get a hold of I wouldn't, but there is a huge problem with those Target figs. I've been very lucky and have been able to find most of it in the wild, but I still had to go to eBay for Baroness, the original Cobra Trooper, and Cobra Viper.

I also feel that Hasbro has finally found their way with this line and thanks to them for actually listening to fans and implementing changes that are apparent with this new round of announcements and have been happening a wave or two back. They were obviously trying to go more the Fortnite round in the beginning, and people complained, and they quickly backed off on those colors and golds with wave 2 and did the paint do-overs on Series 1 which were a huge improvement. The new Roadblock should have been the first Roadblock we got but given what they were trying to do originally I get why they went with the Version 2 RB. I have no idea what they were thinking with the Cobra Island RB. What in the hell is that supposed to be? It's very telling how hated that figure is and how out of place given how easy it was to find for months after it was released. They generally disappeared right around Christmas, but I found 2 of them about a month or so ago at one of the Targets that is out of the way in a more distant suburb. I always find good stuff at those locations. For example I hit a similarly placed Walmart yesterday and snagged myself a MOTU Origins Castle Greyskull. They only had one, and they had it on the bottom shelf down the Lego and Playmobil aisle one aisle over from the action figures. I guess it was with the MOTU Megabloks. Stupid location but I wouldn't have gotten it if they had been smart about it. Lucky for me I went down that aisle in the first place.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Hasbro: "Yeah honey, take a seat, the wait may tire you".

Have you seen the horse figure that Figma made a few years ago?, it is very nice and the scale is 1:12 they will re issue it this year and the price is pretty good for what you get, also I know there are a couple of small companies from Hong Kong designing animal figures on that scale too.

Aw, Hasbro called me honey... so sweet.

I did see them! They're reissuing them then? I want a horse, a white pegasus to be precise... but with a 1:12 horse I'm sure I'll manage.

Yeah...

Got to have old "Snake"...

BBTS will be the ticket for me....

I am more impressed with with "Timber"....

In my day....

You got a "solid plastic" Timber fig...

with your now vintage "Snake" fig....

The 6" Snake and Timber will be real sweet =^)

• Thanks 1

WOWOWOW!!! This is crazy I made a comment about wanting a fully articulated wolf a few days ago. SOLD SOLD SOLD! I hope Hasbro keeps pumping out these animals like the black panther with Drizzt. This wolf looks to be just as SPECTACULAR!!! It adds so much to the display.

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2021 at 7:12 PM, LordVenger said:

Cool. You still watch wrestling?  I’ve been watching some aew recently after going several years without. 

I'll watch some older stuff but I sort of retired when the wrestlers I watched retired.  I used to watch the likes of Hall, Nash, nWo, RVD, The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HBK, CM Punk.

I watched all 3 shows over the years of ECW. WCW and WWE but when it gets to the point that the storylines or the wrestlers can't carry me through a 2 hours show... It's time to hang it up. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

I'll watch some older stuff but I sort of retired when the wrestlers I watched retired.  I used to watch the likes of Hall, Nash, nWo, RVD, The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, HBK, CM Punk.

I watched all 3 shows over the years of ECW. WCW and WWE but when it gets to the point that the storylines or the wrestlers can't carry me through a 2 hours show... It's time to hang it up. 

Yea. Same here. When rock stopped doing regular shows and stone cold hung it up so did I, so I never watched cm punk but I heard he was good. I may or may not have owned a black and red nwo shirt. I did lol. And old school ecw with sabu sandman dreamer and rvd was good stuff. I also may be old enough to have grown up on Saturday night main events back in the day. My friend recently talked me into checking out aew and they have some good workers. You should check it out. 

• Thanks 1

Loving these figures. Hating having to hunt for the exclusives though. I think I'm good with the first release on snake eyes, but this one is tempting. I actually like the first Roadblock. I don't mind the sci fi weapons, haha.

• Thanks 1

The G.I. Joe Classified Commando Deluxe Snake-Eyes With Timber Is available for pre-order now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. Look for it to be released in July.

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-01.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-02.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-04.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-05.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-06.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-07.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-08.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-09.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-10.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-11.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-12.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-13.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-14.jpg

Snake-Eyes-Deluxe-15.jpg

• Thanks 1

I forgot about this until this afternoon and I checked out BBTS and got a message saying they are doing maintenance.  So I check out HasbroPulse and they have this set as being sold-out.  So I checked BBTS again and was able to get in and finally get my order in.  It's still pre-order on BBTS but you might keep getting the message of

Oh no! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Sorry, our website appears to be having issues. If this problem persists, please contact service@bigbadtoystore.com or call 1-888-980-2287 for assistance.

— The BBTS Team

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:11 AM, Belmont13 said:

I feel $39.99 is a bit steep for this Deluxe figure, maybe it's just me. 

$41.99 on both HP and BBTS.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1