Hasbro G.I. Joe June Live-Stream Coverage

JayC

10 minutes ago, 80sboy4 said:

I should not have e to pay a membership just to get a figure.  Oh well good luck to anyone who wants em.

We shouldn't pay a membership at all. Why reward Hasbro for a job they've continually failed at?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Deluxe Commando Snake-Eyes with Timber... This will not pre-order today but later in the month.

This sounds as if it will be a HasbroPulse or Amazon pre-order.  Lets hope it's not a Target or Walmart exclusive...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hainrs said:

Bludd is on Pulse right now. Still available. New Roadblock is gone.

Roadblock is on Amazon and Bludd is only available to Premium members until 2pm ET

1 minute ago, Canes05 said:

Vipers and road block sold out within seconds at hasbro but Amazon has road block up for pre order

Yep they put just enough up so people will pay for the $50 premium service. So Bludd cost you $70. I could go buy it cheaper on eBay now.

GI Joe collectors: Finally, a classic Roadblock gets released after the modern versions, this is the version we should have gotten in the first place.

Me, a long time Marvel Legends collector: First time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, mako said:

We shouldn't pay a membership at all. Why reward Hasbro for a job they've continually failed at?

Exactly!

The Major Bludd figure is already sold out.  Yup!

• Thanks 1

Oh that is the Roadblock we deserved! they should have put that one out first, and he may not have needed to be re-done so many times. I like the whole Snake Eyes and Timber pack but I will save myself the troubles and just stick with no wolf and my original snake eyes, as for Breaker I am cool with him being a myth, and BBQ makes me sad, love that character and looks like it's another myth for me, I mean hey they say more exclusive stock coming, well I hope that means to TRU as well. I guess I'm just going to try and order this Roadblock, but I have low expectations since last Amazon pre-order got cancelled in Canada, I'll just eat a few bucks loss and try US.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

That's Mr. T 😃✌️

I bet Mr. T will be the next Hasbro exclusive figure... They are going to make a whole candy bar action figure line.

• Thanks 1

We're getting a VAMP?? That is mighty cool. I hope that means we're getting Clutch for a driver. - Ah, never mind. It's just some disappointing, not to scale, remote control vehicle. Hey Hasbro. I want a to scale VAMP w/ Clutch in the classic greens.

• Thanks 1

That Roadblock looks great glad to see they made a new Headsculpt. That old one reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's Karl Malone. Glad they also seem to have course corrected from the first wave's tech look and is skewing closer to ARAH.

The figures all look great but I'm not too excited about them. Will definitely pick them up if I see them for a good price but nothing that makes me want to preorder.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Outsiders said:

I bet Mr. T will be the next Hasbro exclusive figure... They are going to make a whole candy bar action figure line.

Ha. Are you a fan of the old school dc outsiders with metamorpho, black lightning, and well can’t remember the rest of the team. 

• Thanks 1