McFarlane Toys Justice League 2021 Batman Platinum Edition Official Image - And Tons More Rumored Multiverse And Mortal Kombat Listings

Yeah I got that Oct 8th email too.  I ordered this seconds after it went live, I'm not necessarily worried that it will be outright canceled, I couldn't have gotten it in may cart and checked out any faster than I did, but whatever happens happens, I guess.  I think it will turn out OK.

Forget about delayed.  Target just cancelled my pre-order (September 24, 2021)!  I know what the local Target workers do.  I've stopped getting pissed off at local Target workers, who either allocate cases to themselves to buy or hoard them for their scalper buddies.  If the Batman Year Two figure does make it Target store shelves, local Target manager can zero out their inventory to hide this.  Target corporate knows that these loathsome practices go on, but they'll never do anything about it.

McFarlane Toys doesn't care.  All they care about is that their inventory of the Batman Year Two figure has sold out.  Some Target workers are illegally profiting from this.  And the scalpers keep their incomes going.

52 minutes ago, DarkTiga said:

Forget about delayed.  Target just cancelled my pre-order (September 24, 2021)!  I know what the local Target workers do.  I've stopped getting pissed off at local Target workers, who either allocate cases to themselves to buy or hoard them for their scalper buddies.  If the Batman Year Two figure does make it Target store shelves, local Target manager can zero out their inventory to hide this.  Target corporate knows that these loathsome practices go on, but they'll never do anything about it.

McFarlane Toys doesn't care.  All they care about is that their inventory of the Batman Year Two figure has sold out.  Some Target workers are illegally profiting from this.  And the scalpers keep their incomes going.

The regular one without the autograph is back up for pre-order https://www.target.com/p/dc-designer-edition-batman-year-two-nycc/-/A-83727503#lnk=sametab

9 hours ago, JayC said:

Looks like its been delayed again. According to this mornings email its now Oct 8.

Same here, but by now with the McFarlane and Target experiences, I just don't care either way.  If I get it, great, if my order gets canceled which I expect, so be it.   This kind of thing happening over and over plus the nonsense of the no-guns policy for grown adults that comes down from on high for the entire line, really has lowered my enthusiasm.   I'm not ordering it again if my order gets canceled.   

On 9/24/2021 at 8:48 AM, DarkTiga said:

I was wondering in regards to your post DarkTiga:

(1.) Did you do your Pre-order in Store, or was it a Online Pre-order, where it gets delivered to your home form the Online Store Warehouse?  Because if Target online store, than that's the online division's fault, not a physical Target store's fault.

If you did a Online Pre-order, but did it in a way to pick up in a Target Store, then, I can't say for sure if it's the Online or Physical store's fault.  It's Target at a Corporate level's fault for sure on that(Because they should of sorted everything out properly before even doing the preorder), but if it's their online store or physical location, since we don't know how their system works, can't really say.  

(2.) Do you know for a fact that all Target Employees are indeed trying to scalp every Target Exclusive item or Hot items?  I mean, if it's a Target Employee just buying 1 for themselves, is that a problem?  What about them putting on hold for a friend?

I mean, yeah, if they were buying more than 1(Especially for re-sell), and/or they were putting an entire stock on hold for a friend(Or rather "Friend"), then yeah, in my opinion, that is wrong.  But I'm wondering if they are buying 1 just for themselves for their collection.

I was also wondering do you know for a fact that Target Employees and Managers are indeed hoarding product for themselves or their Scalper Buddies, or a you taking educated guesses based on past experiences?

Hope I'm not coming across as trying to start something, I'm just curious is all.  A bit of context if you will is what I'm hoping to understand from your view point.

I have heard 2 rumors- one will be a DKR 2 pack with Superman/ Batman and the other is a 4 figure set with an unknown BAF but is also a DKR thing, so most likely would be Mutant Leader. I wonder which of these are more true? I prefer the BAF series idea more and hope McFarlane can soon do more reveals on these. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so they just cancelled my order and when i called them to find out why they did it  they told me they have no idea and that i can order it again what confuses me about them is they actually put this item back up for preorder on the 24  of sept so why the hell would anyone s order get cancelled when they have enough stock to release the figure again.

but what strikes me as even odder is that they started to process they payment for my order through paypal on the 8th of Oct and for a few days it was pending then BOOM nothing it was gone from  paypal 

now i see its listed as a preoder again on Target.com what i dont understand is why would they have any to sell if they cant fulfill the original preoders .

They cancelled my original Sept 3 preorder on Oct 8, it caught me by surprise, I checked online and was able to place a new preorder the same day.

Today I received an email from target notifying me of a second cancellation for this item, I'm so upset, the only reason given to me was a "technical issue" with my order.

I called target and they told me the item is out of stock and cannot be ordered again, I asked why my order was cancelled, twice in less than a week, they just offered an apology and I'm basically out of luck at this moment.

I'm so disappointed, as I was able to secure a pre order the moment the item first came online, and to have it cancel twice feels like a slap in the face.

I know no one from McFarlane is reading this, but I wish they knew how target treats their costumers and how we are just an expendable source of revenue to them, it's so insulting.

Screenshot_20211013-205911_Gmail.jpg

My two were canceled and I was given a $5 gift card. I had to approve probably 5 different date changes but this time there was no approval. Just gone. I am so beyond pissed. I woke up at 5am to order these in September. This also happened to many others and apparently they went right back on sale after the orders got canceled which is the most infuriating part. It's fraudulent as hell. Todd needs to help fix this whole mess.

Adam: I see this are the notes on your order by a supervisor "Batman collectible cancelled as there was an inventory concern and we were unable to fulfill by the anticipated release date. Unfortunately we have no insight into when the item will be available to reorder. Guest is welcome to check back regularly. As an apology guest is being sent a 5dollar GC through batch one per guest".

Adam: The reason for cancelling the order is there was an issue on the vendor's end that prevented us from fulfilling your item.

Shown below via Asoka the Geek are in-hand images for the new DC Designer Edition Batman Year Two 7" figure from McFarlane Toys which is being released as a Target exclusive.

The figure has the cemetery base as well as the hard plastic stylized cape and the soft-goods one. Target has had some issues with this one having canceled many of the initial pre-orders for it. The figure is currently sold out but has periodically been re-listed since it originally went up weeks ago. It's still not know when the figure will see actual release. This one was provided by McFarlane Toys for review purposes.

Batman-Year-2-00.jpg

Batman-Year-2-01.jpg

Batman-Year-2-02.jpg

Batman-Year-2-03.jpg

Batman-Year-2-04.jpg

Batman-Year-2-05.jpg

Batman-Year-2-06.jpg

Batman-Year-2-07.jpg

Batman-Year-2-08.jpg

Batman-Year-2-09.jpg

Batman-Year-2-10.jpg

Batman-Year-2-11.jpg

• Like 2

Ya target is terrible, I ordered on day one as soon as it went up  and it got canceled but I was able to pre order it again. Then last week it got canceled AGAIN but like last time I checked the site, and it was available for pre order... so now this is the third time so far So good, but going by track record i think Target is going to screw me.