McFarlane Toys Justice League 2021 Batman Platinum Edition Official Image - And Tons More Rumored Multiverse And Mortal Kombat Listings

JayC

First thing, we now have an official promo image from overseas retailer Toys Alley which confirms the news we brought you the other day about the McFarlane Toys Justice League 2021 Batman Platinum Edition chase figure. You can see the version with the googles on the forehead which was originally said to be the regular release version is in fact the chase figure. The figure that has the googles over the eyes will be the regular release. We still have no real idea how readily available the chase version will be.

In other McFarlane news, a Canadian comic book store The Comic Corner is listing a ton of new DC Multiverse and Mortal Kombat 11 figures coming down the pike. While upcoming McFarlane Toys product listings being revealed via overseas retailers and distributors isn't a new thing, we want to note that none of the normal guys that reveal this stuff have listed any of these at this time. I did reach out to the owner of the comic book store who assured me 120% these listings are legit. Never-the-less, since they are an unconfirmed source at this time I would treat these as rumor until we get further confirmation from more known sources or McFarlane Toys themselves.

-DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE - SPEED FORCE FLASH NYCC
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED SUPERMAN (BLACK SUIT)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LEX LUTHOR IN POWER SUIT
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LOBO
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - REVERSE FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - SUPERBOY-PRIME INFINITE CRISIS
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATGIRL
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - RED HOOD
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATMAN
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (KILLING JOKE)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (DEATH IN THE FAMILY)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (CLASSIC)
-DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG - SWAMPTHING & SWAMP THING "VARIANT EDITION"
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - SHAO KAHN (PLATINUM KAHN)
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - LIU KANG (FIGHTING ABBOT)
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - KOTAL KAHN
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - JOKER

While there remains to be a fair share of Batman related figures, mostly based on the Three Jokers series, we also see a return of Animated Series figures with Flash along with some pretty cool sounding non-Batman figures such as Power Suit Lex Luthor, Lobo, Reverse Flash, Superboy Prime and a Mega Figure for Swamp Thing.

The Joker from the Mortal Kombat 11 video game is also an interesting choice.

Again at this time the only place listing these is the Canadian comic book store The Comic Corner which look like have already removed the listings. So we do stress the RUMOR part on these until we get further confirmation.

196905654_845743026029782_93416379969813606_n.jpg

• Like 1

Wait, wait.....a Lobo figure!?! Nice, I'm in on that and a "Death in the Family" Joker sounds interesting,  hopefully we see more in the way of figures from classic storyline like Death in the family,  Knightfall,  Doomsday, etc. 

These are very interesting, I most interested to see how they look. Weird theres nothing for his injustice line, but definitely curious about Lobo and mk11 joker. 

I'm curious to see Three Jokers line but it just feels so exhausting to see line rely so much on heavy hitters, I don't think animated figures have been received that well, but to go again with Jokers, Batman an yet another red hood seems like overkill. Lobo is only really interesting figure I care for. 

Ever since Mattel experimented with their weird one-off DCUC Swamp thing with rubber skin *sigh* I've wanted a better one in scale, and Todd's will probably wind up being the same size since the DCUC figure was too tall. I am super intrigued. Lobo and the Jokers from the Three Jokers wave also have me very intrigued.

Lobo and Swampthing! damn that's what I want to hear. I'm also interested in this new Batgirl I presume she'll be classic, I also pleased to hear Kotal Kahn is coming, I hope it's not a costume variant and it's just his regular look.

welp, i don't suppose i need to say which figure on this line is my most favorite if anyone is familiar with me lol, eh either way it had to be Batgirl cause why not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K9K1N6 said:

welp, i don't suppose i need to say which figure on this line is my most favorite if anyone is familiar with me lol, eh either way it had to be Batgirl cause why not

Yeah I'm excited about that one as well

It better be this look

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I'm excited about that one as well

It better be this look

spacer.png

I hope so too, actually whenver i think of Batgirl in general i often like her in the black and yellow color scheme so yeah i definitely do hope it has this look too

44 minutes ago, K9K1N6 said:

I hope so too, actually whenver i think of Batgirl in general i often like her in the black and yellow color scheme so yeah i definitely do hope it has this look too

Yeah I mean if it's as stated that it's from Three Jokers story line this is how she looks, so thus why I'm saying it, so we are likely to get it!

I really love Fabok's artwork, so I'm pretty excited to see the Bat figures in this wave, each one.  I have skipped all the BatMetalverse crap McFarlane has put out, so maybe there will be some new figures to enjoy!   Plus Lobo!   

Wow a Batgirl from Three Jokers Figure, YESSSSSS PLEASE. Batgirl was drawn to perfection in that book. That is how she needs to look in the main continuity. I cant wait for this to be released. Are there any images of the figure yet?

Last week we told you how some overseas listings had popped up online for the following items:

-DC JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE - SPEED FORCE FLASH NYCC
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ANIMATED SUPERMAN (BLACK SUIT)
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LEX LUTHOR IN POWER SUIT
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - LOBO
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - REVERSE FLASH
-DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - SUPERBOY-PRIME INFINITE CRISIS
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATGIRL
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - RED HOOD
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - BATMAN
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (KILLING JOKE)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (DEATH IN THE FAMILY)
-DC MULTIVERSE BATMAN THREE JOKERS 7IN FIGURES WV1 - THE JOKER (CLASSIC)
-DC COLLECTOR MEGAFIG - SWAMPTHING & SWAMP THING "VARIANT EDITION"
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - SHAO KAHN (PLATINUM KAHN)
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - LIU KANG (FIGHTING ABBOT)
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - KOTAL KAHN
-MORTAL KOMBAT 7IN FIGURES WV7 - JOKER

Well now overseas etailer Daming Toys has also listed those item and more for Warhammer and The Witcher.

-McFarlane Toys- WITCHER NETFLIX 7IN WV1 - GERALT OF RIVIA (SEASON 1) - with cloth cape
-McFarlane Toys- WITCHER NETFLIX 7IN WV1 - JASKIER (SEASON 1) - with multiple heads
-McFarlane Toys- WITCHER NETFLIX 7IN WV1 - GERALT OF RIVIA (KIKIMORA BATTLE) (SEASON 1) -"Bloody"
-McFarlane Toys- WITCHER NETFLIX MEGAFIG - KIKIMORA

-McFarlane Toys- DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - HARLEY QUINN (BIRDS OF PREY) - Looks like will finally be released. Was originally slated for release when the DC Multiverse line launched

-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 7IN FIGURES WV4 - REIVER
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 7IN FIGURES WV4 - REIVER (AP VARIANT)
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 7IN FIGURES WV4 - GENESTEALER
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 7IN FIGURES WV4 - GENESTEALER (AP VARIANT)
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 7IN FIGURES WV4 - RAVEN GUARD VETERAN SERGEANT
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 MEGAFIG - BIG MEK
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 MEGAFIG - BIG MEK (AP VARIANT)
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 MEGAFIG - ORK MEGANOB WITH BUZZSAW
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 MEGAFIG - ORK MEGANOB WITH SHOOTA
-McFarlane Toys- WARHAMMER 40000 MEGAFIG - ORK MEGANOB WITH SHOOTA (AP VARIANT)

And these we have reported on before, but just in case you've lost track:

-McFarlane Toys~ WITCHER GAMING MEGAFIG - ICE GIANT
-McFarlane Toys~ WITCHER GAMING MEGAFIG - ICE GIANT BLOODIED
-McFarlane Toys~ WITCHER GAMING 7IN FIGURES WV3 - CIRI (ELDER BLOOD)
-McFarlane Toys~ WITCHER GAMING 7IN FIGURES WV3 - GERALT OF RIVIA (VIPER ARMOR: TEAL)

-McFarlane Toys~ DC COLLECTOR MULTIPACK - BATMAN WHO LAUGHS W/ ROBINS OF EARTH -22
-McFarlane Toys~DC COLLECTOR MULTIPACK - WHITE KNIGHT BATMAN VS AZBAT
-McFarlane Toys~ DC GAMING 7IN FIGURES WV5 - RED HOOD
-McFarlane Toys~ DC GAMING 7IN FIGURES WV5 - NIGHTWING
-McFarlane Toys~ DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - AZRAEL BATMAN ARMOR
-McFarlane Toys~ DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - BATMAN HAZMAT SUIT
-McFarlane Toys~ DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - SUPERMAN ENERGIZED UNCHAINED ARMOR (GOLD LABEL)
-McFarlane Toys~ DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - SUPERMAN REBIRTH
-McFarlane Toys~ DC MULTIVERSE - BATMAN YEAR TWO (GOLD LABEL) NYCC

While having a second place list these doesn't 100% confirm these, it definitely makes it much more likely all this stuff is in fact coming down pike, so get your wallets ready.

• 2 months later...

Back in early June we told you about an overseas retail listing for a DC Multiverse Gold Label Batman Year 2 figure that had it labeled as a NYCC exclusive. Well it looks like that is going to end up being a Target exclusive and officially revealed this coming Friday, September 3 at Target.com for their Target Geek-Out event.

We don't know exactly what the figure will look out but since Todd McFarlane himself was the artist on the original Batman Year 2 DC Comic Book story we are hoping its an actual figure based on McFarlane's art style from the comics. When more details become available we will be sure to pass them on to you.

Batman-Year-2.jpg