Lady Death Hellwitch Legacy 1/12 Scale Figure From Loosecollector

JayC

Following the release of the Lady Death 1/12 Scale Figure from LooseCollector comes the next figure in the line with Hellwitch. The 6" figure will have 29 points of articulation. It will include a energy sword, multiple hands, removable wings and an alternate chest. The figure will go up for pre-order on June 7. Look for a presentation video on the figure to go live tomorrow (6/3).

Hellwitch.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not really familiar with her or the other Coffin Comics characters so I wasn't looking forward to this one as much as ones like Taarna, Red Sonja, and Vampirella but that looks fantastic. I don't need to get all in on another relatively expensive line but I might feel like I have to with these.

Looks great, I was more or less happy with Lady Death figure,  but sadly I doubt I have enough money to afford such obscure character especially when I want to get Heavy Metal Taarna, Red Sonja and Vampirella that were already announced by loosecollector. 

On 6/3/2021 at 10:00 PM, JayC said:
Following the release of the Lady Death 1/12 Scale Figure from LooseCollector comes the next figure in the line with Hellwitch. The 6" figure will have 29 points of articulation. It will include a energy sword, multiple hands, removable wings and an alternate chest. The figure will go up for pre-order on June 7. Look for a presentation video on the figure to go live tomorrow (6/3).

Hellwitch.jpg

This is now up for preorder at executive replicas and coffin comics. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

That’s neat idea, although main problem with this figures is looscolector being one of the best painters in the biz but figures that get released so far anyway end up looking not even close to that level, not that they are bad but loosecollectors raises bar so high with his paint prototypes it’s impossible to ever be satisfies with factory made figure, hopefully they maybe can get close with Hellwitch. 

• 1 year later...

These figures are so great! That Chaotica would make a better Emma Frost than anything Hasbro has given us. I just can't make myself pay $75-$80 each for these. Red Sonja especially really, really tempted me but I just can't do it.

Love these, but I feel really burnt by Executive Replicas, They literally hosed me so hard on the recent Red Sonja, Vampirella, Purgatori figures, I payed intially like 100 bucks (with exchange) for each figure, they they charged me 50 dollar shipping and then once the packaged arrived I got a customs charge for over 50 bucks, sheesh, I wish I'd have known I would have had to pay 100 extra dollars for the figures, beautiful figures though, but actually not as good as they were promoted to be, they paint masters are far superior to the actual product it's almost false advertising.

49 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Love these, but I feel really burnt by Executive Replicas, They literally hosed me so hard on the recent Red Sonja, Vampirella, Purgatori figures, I payed intially like 100 bucks (with exchange) for each figure, they they charged me 50 dollar shipping and then once the packaged arrived I got a customs charge for over 50 bucks, sheesh, I wish I'd have known I would have had to pay 100 extra dollars for the figures, beautiful figures though, but actually not as good as they were promoted to be, they paint masters are far superior to the actual product it's almost false advertising.

Yeouch, that's terrible, man.  I sympathize.  I've gone BBTS route with the ones I've picked up so far and have no (significant) complaints.  Might be something worth considering in the future, because wow, that sucks. 

49 minutes ago, RobertD said:

Yeouch, that's terrible, man.  I sympathize.  I've gone BBTS route with the ones I've picked up so far and have no (significant) complaints.  Might be something worth considering in the future, because wow, that sucks. 

Yeah I think if I ever order anymore stuff from this company it will be through BBTS, likely thats the better route.

I am contemplating getting these new girls, and will go through BBTS.