6" Universal Monsters Action Figures Coming From Jada Toys

JayC

The Italy distributor Cosmic Group has listed new 6.7" Universal Monster figures coming from Jada Toys. It's not clear how articulated the figures will be, but they do come with a number of accessories including multiple hands and heads. They are doing figures of Dracula, Frankenstein, Creature Of The Black Lagoon and Bride Of Frankenstein.

This I believe is the first articulated action figure line done by Jada Toys. They normally do die cast vehicles and miniature figurines. No word on where or how these figures will be released in the US. When more details become available on these we will be sure to let you know.

Jada-Universal-Monsters-01.jpg

Jada-Universal-Monsters-02.jpg

Jada-Universal-Monsters-03.jpg

Jada-Universal-Monsters-04.jpg

Jada-Universal-Monsters-05.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• JayC changed the title to 6" Universal Monsters Action Figures Coming From Jada Toys

These look really quite cool I'm into it, I would collect these if they have a standard price point. Very cool! , it actually looks like at least Frankenstein has quite a bit of articulation, I think the other pics are prototype shots so It's hard to see, interested about this line, would like to know more.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:
This I believe is the first articulated action figure line done by Jada Toys. They normally do die cast vehicles and miniature figurines. No word on where or how these figures will be released in the US. When more details become available on these we will be sure to let you know.

I think they did a couple of figures for that Robocop reboot from a few years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

how curious, i really didn't expect this to happen, especially since NECA is doing some of the classic monsters, but Jada toys? truly unexpected, the only one that catches my attention is Frankenstein's monster so far, he looks cool

• Thanks 1

These look very interesting, however I think NECAs offerings look better imo. Altho would be curious to compare price point and articulation between the two. Still very welcome to see this kind of license in multiple companies.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
We told you about these several weeks ago, and now we have official images and info for the new 6" line of Universal Monsters figures coming from Jada Toys in September. The figures are available now for pre-order at Entertainment Earth. Each figure is $24.99 each.

Universal Monsters Creature from the Black Lagoon 6-Inch Scale Action Figure
Collectors, cast your net for the elusive Universal Monsters Creature from the Black Lagoon 6-Inch Scale Action Figure with a decidedly fishy disposition. Harboring a detailed paint job swimmingly articulated form, the Amazonian Gill Man can be posed in a multitude of mannerisms with his alternate head sculpt and accessories. The Creature comes packaged in a window display box. Suitable for Amazonian Paleontologists aged four and older.

Universal Monsters Frankenstein 6-Inch Scale Action Figure
It's alive... and it's collectible! Assembled with only the choicest parts from stolen corpses, Dr. Frankenstein's reanimated monster is the crown jewel in Universal's monster franchise – and now he's all yours. This 6-inch scale action figure features highly detailed sculpting and premium painted details. Frankie's fully articulated form also comes with an alternate head and multiple accessories and is packaged in a window box. Start terrorizing the villagers today!

Universal Monsters Bride of Frankenstein 6-Inch Scale Action Figure
Do you take this curvaceous corpse to be your bride? You bet your life! Fully posable and painted with a reanimated eye for detail, the Universal Monsters Bride of Frankenstein 6-Inch Scale Action Figure will serve and honor 'til death does she part. And what parts! The Bride comes with an alternate head sculpt, plus a variety of accessories and is packaged in a window box. Anyone aged four and older... get ready to strike a pose!

Universal Monsters Dracula 6-Inch Scale Action Figure
Children of the night, stake your claim to this 6-inch scale action figure of the blood-sucking terror that is Dracula! This Universal Monsters Dracula 6-Inch Scale Action Figure is sculpted and painted in un-deadest detail and is packaged in a window box. The immortal Lord of the Vampires comes with an alternate head and accessories which will keep you occupied until the break of dawn. Suitable for ages 4 to 400.

Check out the new images below.

Jada-Universal-01 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-02 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-03.jpg

Jada-Universal-04 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-05.jpg

Jada-Universal-06.jpg

Jada-Universal-07 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-08 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-09.jpg

Jada-Universal-10 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-11 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-12 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-13 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-14 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-15 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-16 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-17 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-18 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-19 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-20 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-21 1.jpg

Jada-Universal-22 1.jpg

• Like 1

MrScary I have the color version of Necas Frankenstein and its a really nice figure. Probably the best likeness of Karloff I've seen in that scale.  I like it a lot better than the diamond select versions.  I think Neca is really going to give us some great Universal Monsters figures. And it's big like it should be.  Having said all that even though  this Dracula doesn't look like Lugosi I still ordered it because theyve done a great job with it. Little bit of a Count Yorga look to the fang head. 

These look pretty good. I think I'm gonna stick with Neca, but I love that the classics are getting out there so much.

• 2 months later...