G.I. Joe ReAction Figures Coming From Super7

JayC

Looks like Super7 is adding another Hasbro property to their 3.75" ReAction line with G.I. Joe. Super7 already does ReAction figures for Transformers, Power Rangers and Jem. Listings for the G.I. Joe figures have popped up in the Target system. The DPCI# for them is 087-16-6602 and they will cost $17.99 each. We are told it looks like there are quite a few figures listed. We will update you soon with specific names. Its possible this is something that will be officially announced during Hasbro's G.I. Joe live-stream tomorrow. I don't believe these will be exclusive to Target stores.

ReAction-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

Yesterday we first told you how Super7 was going to be launching a line of 3.75" G.I. Joe ReAction figures thanks to listings that had popped in the Target systems. Well now we have some more details about what figures we can expect to see starting out. Right now there looks to be two waves listed which seem to be a mix of both comic and A Real American Hero (RAH) designs. So far we have only found a couple listings for wave 2. We are making an assumption that the RAH figures will have looks based on the original Hasbro RAH action figures. No I don't think these will have O-Rings.

There are army builder figures such as Cobra Troopers and G.I.Joe Greenshirts that look like will have several variations, which I assume is in regards to skin tone. Some say "pink" which might be a reference for white Caucasian. For the Cobra Trooper is also looks like we will get some with H-shaped web gear and some with Y-shaped. Anyway from the listings we have found so far, it looks like we will be seeing the following figures:

Wave 1:
RAH Snake-Eyes
Cobra Trooper (H-Back Dark Brown)
Cobra Trooper (H-Back Light Brown)
Cobra Trooper (Y-Back Pink)
Cobra Trooper (Y-Back Light Brown)
Greenshirt (Pink)
Greenshirt (Dark Brown)
Greenshirt (Light Brown)
Kwinn
Cobra Commander
Destro
Scarlett
Barnoess

Wave 2:
Snake-Eyes (Comic V.1)
Cobra Commander

I think it's quit possible these will be official announced later today during Hasbro's G.I. Joe live-stream, so hopefully we will get more details then. The price Target has listed for them is $17.99 each and the DPCI# is 087-16-5499.

GIJoe-ReAction-01.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-02.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-03.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-04.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-05.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-06.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-07.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-08.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-09.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-10.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-11.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-12.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-13.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-14.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-15.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-16.jpg

GIJoe-ReAction-17.jpg

• Thanks 1

Not my thing, Not sure why we need 3.75 5 POA figures from G.I. Joe, when we have the 3.75 line from Hasbro, do people really want that? seems like it would be a high priced downgrade, since the vintage figures come on vintage card backs, the whole draw of Reaction is the Card backs, wouldn't they be similar? but the figure inside the package would be a lesser product, seems a bit overkill.

On 6/4/2021 at 10:25 PM, Roadpigmaster said:

I bet the cards art is going to be the selling point of this line...

Super 7 really nail the arts in a very cool way...😃✌️

Im curious what they're going to do for card art since Hasbro's retro Joe's already have that nostalgic painted art. So are they going to just do more of that or something completely different....maybe do card art that are callbacks to the comic books instead?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, deecee4 said:

Im curious what they're going to do for card art since Hasbro's retro Joe's already have that nostalgic painted art. So are they going to just do more of that or something completely different....maybe do card art that are callbacks to the comic books instead?

I have a few of the TMNT reactions like Bebop and Rocksteady and the new art is like their original package but better... 

63b6955d5ede4f2dc999560c9825d9ed.jpg

RE-TMNTRocksteady_CARD_2048x2048.png

• 1 month later...

Early in June we were the first to report that Super7 was going to be doing 3.75" G.I. Joe ReAction figures. Then the next day Super7 announced they would be making some big G.I. Joe news announcements on July 15. At the time we didn't know if this announcement would only involve officially announcing the ReAction figures or perhaps more.

Well now based on this latest teaser posted by Super7 today, it looks like it will be more including 7" G.I. Joe Ultimates figures. In the image we can see a G.I. Joe file with Super7's name on it with 3 redacted product listings. The first Detail line looks to say ReAction, which again we already knew were coming. The second Detail line however I am pretty sure says the word Ultimates. The third detail line looks to say Cyborg which is reference to their 11" line of figures. They have already done a B.A.T. figure for that line.

For those not familiar with Super7's Ultimates figures, they are 7" scale articulated figures, cost about $55 each and are packed with lots of accessories. Often these Ultimates figures are based on original toyline designs as opposed to say cartoons or movies. These figures are generally only available at online etailers and Super7's webstore, so don't expect to find them at Walmart or Target. The 15th is one week away, so we should get more details then unless Super7 decides to release more teases between now and then.

Super7-GIJoe.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Anyone figure out what the code name is? I can make out the individual letters but doesnt seem to make a word...?

Well, as Jay C said, the fourth code name is "CYBORG," which is undoubtedly a B.A.T. The second one appears to be "REACTION," but I haven't a clue on who that could be. The first and third are puzzling. I can't make out the third at all, and the first looks like "RANIOT," which I'm guessing is what you see too. It's not a word. Although it is a software company. The character could be Mainframe or Hi-Tech, maybe. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah the code name is the one I cant get. Jay figured out the other 3 in the article already. I thought it might have started with RAH or looked like the word PATRIOT but the middle letters dont really add up. People online are saying it says FAN 1ST, that sounds plausible I guess.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, deecee4 said:

Yeah the code name is the one I cant get. Jay figured out the other 3 in the article already. I thought it might have started with RAH or looked like the word PATRIOT but the middle letters dont really add up. People online are saying it says FAN 1ST, that sounds plausible I guess.

Yeah I couldn't make out or think of what the "Code Name" line says.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deecee4 said:

Fan 1st would definitely make sense as I said the first 3 letters have to be FAN or PAN but it’s that next letter I couldn’t figure out.  It didn’t seem to be the correct shape for an I but a 1 makes perfect sense to me. The last letter is definitely a T. So yea I’m putting my money on Fan1st. 

• Thanks 1

This has been an open secret for a while after someone connected with Super7 spilled the beans over on the He-Man.org forums. The person that was responsible for getting Super7 the Thundercats license (or had some kind of hand in it) let it slip I believe accidentally and in private message confirmed that was the announcement. That was around 3 weeks ago I think. The only thing that wasn't confirmed was whether they'll be patterned after the 80s/90s toy line like TMNT is or if cartoon accurate designs like Silverhawks and Thundercats. I'm guessing the latter, but the toys are pretty close to the show, so it doesn't matter at the end of the day for me. This could be a MOTU Classics sized line if it's popular given the massive number of characters available.

• Thanks 1

Super7 today dropped another teaser for their upcoming line of 7" G.I. Joe Ultimates figures with a look at their Timber figure which of course means Snake-Eyes can't be to far behind. The official reveal for their G.I. Joe Ultimates as well as ReAction figures is expect to be made on July 15, so stay-tuned for more details as they become available.

Super7-GIJoe-Ultimates-Timber.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1