New G.I. Joe Exclusive Listings Discovered?!?

JayC

18 hours ago, yojoebro82 said:

There are sold listings for Bludd that hover around the $30 mark.  Scalpers definitely did not have their way with this guy, and I hope it continues.

Well, some did. But I'm glad it didn't last. And yeah, hopefully this trend continues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to MFCT we have some nice in-hand images to share with you for the new G.I. Joe Classified Commando Deluxe Snake-Eyes With Timber as well as the G.I. Joe Classified Series Alvin “Breaker” Kibbey with RAM Cycle. Both sets have already started to see release overseas.

The Snake-Eyes figure is still available for pre-order now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com and expected to start shipping out soon to folks.

The Ram Cycle here in the US is a Target exclusive and not slated for release until October 3.

GIJoe-Classified-00.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-01.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-02.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-03.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-04.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-05.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-06.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-07.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-08.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-09.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-10.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-11.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-12.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-13.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-14.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-15.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-16.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-17.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-18.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-19.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-20.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-21.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-22.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-23.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-24.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-25.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-26.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-27.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-28.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-29.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-30.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-31.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-32.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-33.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-34.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-35.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-36.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-37.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-38.jpg

GIJoe-Classified-39.jpg

Great sets all around. Can't wait to (hopefully, be able to)get them. Breaker's head reminds me of "Dwight Stall" Infinity War Captain America. I wonder if they repurposed it just with new hair...

• Thanks 1

Damn, that's a lot of pictures of a dog. Are they making a calendar? Hopefully that movie based Snake Eyes is a lot taller than the regular version. If not, Breaker's gonna be even smaller than the Flint figure. I thought Marvel Legend's scale was all over the place. This line doesn't even know wher it's scale starts or ends. Otherwise these guys look pretty cool. Got lucky enough to land both Breaker and Barbeque on pre-order, but didn't bother with Snake Eyes as I won't be partaking in what looks to be another box office bomb anyway.

Shown below via LittleToysBiggerWorld are new in-hand images for the new G.I. Joe Classified Series Heavy Artilery Roadblock which here in the US is being sold as a Amazon exclusive.

Also shown are in-hand images for the G.I. Joe Classified Commando Deluxe Snake-Eyes With Timber which you can purchase from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. They have started shipping out the figure to folks here in the US.

Both figures have already started seeing release overseas.

Roadblock-00.jpg

Roadblock-01.jpg

Roadblock-02.jpg

Roadblock-03.jpg

Roadblock-04.jpg

Roadblock-05.jpg

Roadblock-06.jpg

Roadblock-07.jpg

Roadblock-08.jpg

Roadblock-09.jpg

Roadblock-10.jpg

Roadblock-11.jpg

Roadblock-12.jpg

Roadblock-13.jpg

Roadblock-14.jpg

Roadblock-15.jpg

Roadblock-16.jpg

Roadblock-17.jpg

Roadblock-18.jpg

Roadblock-19.jpg

Roadblock-20.jpg

Roadblock-21.jpg

Roadblock-22.jpg

Roadblock-23.jpg

Roadblock-24.jpg

Roadblock-25.jpg

Roadblock-26.jpg

Roadblock-27.jpg

Roadblock-28.jpg

Roadblock-29.jpg

Roadblock-30.jpg

Roadblock-31.jpg

Roadblock-32.jpg

Roadblock-33.jpg

Roadblock-34.jpg

Roadblock-35.jpg

Roadblock-36.jpg

Roadblock-37.jpg

Roadblock-38.jpg

Roadblock-39.jpg

Roadblock-40.jpg

Roadblock-41.jpg

Roadblock-42.jpg

Roadblock-43.jpg

Roadblock-44.jpg

Roadblock-45.jpg

Roadblock-46.jpg

Roadblock-47.jpg

Roadblock-48.jpg

Roadblock-49.jpg

Roadblock-50.jpg

Roadblock-51.jpg

Roadblock-52.jpg

Roadblock-53.jpg

Roadblock-54.jpg

Roadblock-55.jpg

Roadblock-56.jpg

Roadblock-57.jpg

Roadblock-58.jpg

Roadblock-59.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2021 at 3:27 PM, Satam said:

Saw that Snake Eyes and Timber were hitting a few people's Piles of Loot at BBTS or shipping already. I hope that'll include me soon.

So, they only got a small shipment (so far) accounting for a fraction of their orders, and it definitely will not include me. Not very soon anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Canes05 said:

I just went on target.com they have breaker and the ram cycle up for pre order and barbecue

Barbecue never sold out at any point.  But seeing Breaker back up should be a welcome sight for anyone who missed him.
Links:
https://www.target.com/p/g-i-joe-classified-series-alvin-34-breaker-34-kibbey-with-ram-cycle/-/A-81959633#lnk=sametab

https://www.target.com/p/g-i-joe-classified-series-gabriel-34-barbecue-34-kelly-action-figure/-/A-81959604#lnk=sametab

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Earl sends word that the Target exclusive G.I. Joe Classified Breaker And Ram cycle has started to hit physical stores. For those who were able to pre-order the set from the Target website back in June, it's supposed to start shipping out to folks on October 3. For those who missed out then you may want to start checking your local stores now. The one shown below was found in the Jersey area.

G.I. Joe Classified Breaker And Ram DPCI# 087-16-8511 - Street Date 10/03 - Price $41.99

RAM-Cycle.jpg