New G.I. Joe Exclusive Listings Discovered?!?

JayC

Very happy to see that Target/Hasbro is starting to get things together and let fans have a shot at purchasing these.  Breaker and BBQ were up for entire hours of the day!  I was walking my two girls around the park when they dropped and I was still able to get both when I got home!  (I don't have a smart phone, you see...)  Pretty stoked for these two.  Yo Joe!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday we saw the new G.I. Joe Classified Cobra Island Target Exclusive Breaker With Ram Cycle and Barbecue figures go up for pre-order on Target's website. As of this morning Barbecue is still available for pre-order. The Breaker set lasted several hours but the pre-orders sold out by mid-afternoon yesterday.

As a quick update to yesterday's story, we just wanted to let you know both figures are now showing up in Target's system. See the screen captures below. The in store system doesn't show an actual arrival date yet for either figures, but the sale dates match up with what was listed online.

G.I. Joe Classified Breaker And Ram DPCI# 087-16-8511 - Street Date 10/03 - Price $41.99

G.I. Joe Classified Barbecue DPCI# 087-17-4527 - Street Date 11/01 - Price $22.99

It should be noted that the Barbecue DPCI# matches up with the original listing code named "Kepler" we first told you about back in April. We should also note the Kepler listing in the Target system has now been removed. The Kepler listing originally indicated the figure would start hitting stores in July, but it's pretty safe to assume that the Kepler listing was simply a place holder and the July date no longer applies.

For those who like to match up code names with the actual figures, you now know Barbecue's code name is Kepler.

GIJoe-Cobra-Classified-In-Store-01.jpg

GIJoe-Cobra-Classified-In-Store-02.jpg

• Thanks 1

Love how easy these new ones were to order. Definitely reinvigorated my love for the line. Hopefully the trooper, viper, and firefly get some reissues and I can get those with the same amount of ease. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

Love how easy these new ones were to order. Definitely reinvigorated my love for the line. Hopefully the trooper, viper, and firefly get some reissues and I can get those with the same amount of ease. 

Don’t forget beechhead. And baroness. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TheMikeSnyder said:

OH YEAH! Ordering my Flint and Gung-Ho was easy-peasy!

After Pulse taking almost a week to actually list them as "shipped," and even longer to actually deliver them to FedEx, I spent the last seven days tracking the order through FedEx notices like "Delivery Date Pending," "On Vehicle for Delivery," "Delivery Exception," Security Delay will Attempt Re-delivery" and back to an old favorite, "Delivery Date Pending."

Supposedly, the current "Scheduled Delivery" is now tomorrow "By end of Day." We'll see.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Canes05 said:

This maybe a  little off topic but just got my retro stalker in from Walmart.com the figure is awesome 

C0E7163E-654D-49B1-9705-984C6910B273.jpeg

E38CD404-3792-427C-8324-BCDCF3B4AB4B.jpeg

280DEB1F-466B-441D-8B5B-2992B0794530.jpeg

351F5067-0E3B-4236-805F-7EEA891F87AE.jpeg

EDE6DC19-5F02-4601-A008-715811CDBAA9.jpeg

6FC37B42-F888-4194-BADA-CD61711D9256.jpeg

DE73835A-08D3-4001-B930-C1ABE04B64E4.jpeg

15664C69-171A-4E9A-897D-A7B4F112AB87.jpeg

I saw this guy at Walmart. It IS nice, but I'll stick with my DVD set version.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mako said:

OH YEAH! Ordering my Flint and Gung-Ho was easy-peasy!

After Pulse taking almost a week to actually list them as "shipped," and even longer to actually deliver them to FedEx, I spent the last seven days tracking the order through FedEx notices like "Delivery Date Pending," "On Vehicle for Delivery," "Delivery Exception," Security Delay will Attempt Re-delivery" and back to an old favorite, "Delivery Date Pending."

Supposedly, the current "Scheduled Delivery" is now tomorrow "By end of Day." We'll see.

This reminds me of the Digital River days of Matty collector. Sorry for your troubles man. Hope you get your stuff.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LordVenger said:

Don’t forget beechhead. And baroness. 

I was lucky enough to be able to snag those two at retail. But I definitely hope they get more out so that everyone that wants them can get them and not pay scalper prices.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Canes05 said:

This maybe a  little off topic but just got my retro stalker in from Walmart.com the figure is awesome 

C0E7163E-654D-49B1-9705-984C6910B273.jpeg

E38CD404-3792-427C-8324-BCDCF3B4AB4B.jpeg

280DEB1F-466B-441D-8B5B-2992B0794530.jpeg

351F5067-0E3B-4236-805F-7EEA891F87AE.jpeg

EDE6DC19-5F02-4601-A008-715811CDBAA9.jpeg

6FC37B42-F888-4194-BADA-CD61711D9256.jpeg

DE73835A-08D3-4001-B930-C1ABE04B64E4.jpeg

15664C69-171A-4E9A-897D-A7B4F112AB87.jpeg

I'm glad you enjoyed man... I found one on Friday but no troopers...

On 6/3/2021 at 1:03 PM, Jaybo said:

Great another set of 6inch exclusive figures that we won’t be able to get because of the target employees and scalpers

So that makes them different from the regular release figures, how?

Seriously though, I scored a Major Bludd at Target yesterday. Maybe I was right, and Hasbro is putting fourth some effort now that they have a movie to support, or maybe it was just blind luck. I'll settle for either one, as I plan on getting as much hunting done as I can before Mattelbro's price gouging starts.

In any case, there were like four or five on the peg.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mako said:

So that makes them different from the regular release figures, how?

Seriously though, I scored a Major Bludd at Target yesterday. Maybe I was right, and Hasbro is putting fourth some effort now that they have a movie to support, or maybe it was just blind luck. I'll settle for either one, as I plan on getting as much hunting done as I can before Mattelbro's price gouging starts.

In any case, there were like four or five on the peg.

Good for you man.✌️😀

The Bludd has def been shipping to Target stores in far greater numbers than any previous Classified figures. Hopefully it is a trend that will continue.

• Thanks 1