New G.I. Joe Exclusive Listings Discovered?!?

JayC

20 minutes ago, Canes05 said:

The baroness and coil are extremely hard to get

Its starting to be reissued so I am hopeful for those who still need one that given time they will be found as easily as Bludd is now.

I got an order in on Target.com for Major Bludd around 4am. I was just getting ready for bed and took a chance and there he was all in stock and stuff. Free shipping and 5% Red Card discount is a way better deal than those scalper prices.

I hope being able to find them like this is a starting trend with Target.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Blackmada said:

I hope being able to find them like this is a starting trend with Target.

After a few lucky strikes of my own this week, I'm hoping finding them like this is a starting trend EVERYWHERE.

• Thanks 1

I was able to preorder Breaker and the RAM on Hasbro Pulse.  I that I had ordered Barbeque too from Hasbro Pulse, but the transaction did not go through.  However, I was able to order Barbeque from Target.    So, shoutout to Target to making these preorders easy.   Hopefully they won't be cancelled, but I'm happy at this point.    I really hope this is how all preorders are handled going forward.

• Thanks 1

Went to TRU today to see if they had anything, because of all the talks of people finding stuff (Canada & US), ha I was got, nothing but a stack of Cobra Commanders, I mean at least they had a Joe on the pegs, but man that Cobra Commander is really heating it up, they had 8 of him.

• Thanks 1

It's 5:30 Central and Barbeque is still available for preorder. The other is gone, though. Lastly, I walked into the Target closest to where I live the other day and found 4 Major Bludds sitting there staring at me along with the new pegwarmer Cobra Commander, so it seems like they're trying to get this thing fixed on the Target side. I even saw a few Zartans there for a hot minute at multiple Targets (I've never seen him anywhere else). I'm also finding Flints and Lady Jayes everywhere right now and the screaming Duke wave of Retro at WM. 

I've also been finding TMNT Turtles in Disguise. I saw one last night at "Big Splash" Target (you'll know the quoted reference if you live here) and 4 at the same time clear on the other side of town. I got mine and a friend's at that time. I also saw my first endcap of SkeleGod's at the former Target and they even had a couple of Clone Wars Hawks, so I've got all those now. The funny thing about those Hawks is that they had them security cabled onto the pegs, so you have to find an employee to get it for you like it was some kind of electronics device....or a box of condom at Walmart (that's a thing now). Those security cables suck because they damage the boxes/cards, so if you work at one of these places then cut that crap out. I know you can't do anything about it, but try and pretend for a second. You increase the chances of that highly sought after item becoming a wannabe peg warmer when you stick those security cables/belts on them.

Also, for anyone interested in the Pulse exclusive Heroes of Endor Black Series set, that came back into stock the other day, and I managed to get one for cost on the Pulse site.

• Thanks 1

I don't even know why I have this Hasbro Pulse membership. I log in a couple of hours after getting notice of special member only figures being available and they're sold out. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ransomz said:

I don't even know why I have this Hasbro Pulse membership. I log in a couple of hours after getting notice of special member only figures being available and they're sold out. 

So can you do a factual comparison for what being a pulse member has provided for you both good and bad please. I’m just curious and I’m sure others are too. 

• Thanks 1

In the past I have received the notification email from Pulse late. But the most recent few have been early and I've time to prepare to get the figures. Initially today, the RAM set was saying sold out just seconds after going up. It eventually was in stock tho. I am really glad they are offering the Target exclusives on Pulse. I'm just waiting on the first round of Cobra Island figures to restock.

• Thanks 1