New Jurassic World Amber Collection Exclusives Coming To Target This Summer

JayC

For you Jurassic World fans it looks like several unknown exclusives from Mattel will be heading to Target this summer. According to the Target website we can expect 4 Amber Collection exclusives to be made available on June 16. There will be 2 Amber Collection exclusives made available on July 21. Finally 1 Legacy Collection exclusive item on August 18. Now word at this time what these exclusives will actually be, but I am sure those details will eventually come to light.

Target-Amber-Collection.jpg

$10 says that the June reveal is just Hammond, Ellie, Dimorphodon and either the JP3 or JP Raptor re-release; July will be Muldoon and the Juvie T-rex and August will be the Apatosaurus. 

4 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Ugh ... They had already been slow to follow that @##@@ trend, I was interested in this line but I already know the story and it is better not to get involved.

Not totally sure what you're talking about... the Amber Collection started off a little slow but has picked up quite nicely. None of the figures released this year have been that particularly hard to acquire. And now they're starting to re-release earlier figures which will make them even easier to get.

This is the best news!!!! I'm so happy this line is continuing on like this. I have been so worried. I want them so bad. OMG. This could be one of my favorite collections of all time. The raptors are masterpieces. The articulation and balance is superb and I have had only one quality issue which I actually fixed. So perfect. I have like 10 raptors so far. And all the other dinosaurs. I can't wait for more dinosaurs on the roster. If they make an Ankylosaurus with all the beautiful articulation of the amber collection. I WILL LOSE MY #$## FOREVER XDXDXDXD

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JangDangus said:

This is the best news!!!! I'm so happy this line is continuing on like this. I have been so worried. I want them so bad. OMG. This could be one of my favorite collections of all time. The raptors are masterpieces. The articulation and balance is superb and I have had only one quality issue which I actually fixed. So perfect. I have like 10 raptors so far. And all the other dinosaurs. I can't wait for more dinosaurs on the roster. If they make an Ankylosaurus with all the beautiful articulation of the amber collection. I WILL LOSE MY #$## FOREVER XDXDXDXD

Yeah I said I was only going to buy 2 Tiger Raptors. Then just 3. Then well maybe 5. I'm up to like 7 now. :X They're just too cool!

23 hours ago, DrLava said:

why is this an issue? jurassic world products are not hard to get, even exclusives. there were so many brachiosaurus in every target, the lost world t-rex two pack was easy to find too, the escape isla nublar set is still plentiful in all targets, the 3 pack with darius, the raptor squad 4-pack still hasnt sold out from pre-order so that wont be hard to find. the amber echo was released at target before anywhere else, mightve been the easiest to find figure ever made. you wont have any difficulty finding a target exclusive jp item.

Maybe in the states, but here in Mx I'm yet to see any target exclusive... FROM ANY LINE. They're the worst for me to try to get... which really sucks because they have so many that are so cool. 

On the other hand, I'm really happy the line is going this well.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TexasTauros said:

$10 says that the June reveal is just Hammond, Ellie, Dimorphodon and either the JP3 or JP Raptor re-release; July will be Muldoon and the Juvie T-rex and August will be the Apatosaurus. 

That makes sense, except that none of them were announced as Target exclusives, Hammond, Sattler, the Dimorphodon and Raptor re-release have popped up at Amazon.

My guess it's gonna be a raptor squad re-release for the first 4. They just better not make Grant a Target Exclusive. 

1 hour ago, memocromatico said:

That makes sense, except that none of them were announced as Target exclusives, Hammond, Sattler, the Dimorphodon and Raptor re-release have popped up at Amazon.

My guess it's gonna be a raptor squad re-release for the first 4. They just better not make Grant a Target Exclusive. 

The Tiger raptor and Pteranodon were revealed as "Target Exclusives" as part of their little Gate Crashers thing as well, yet they're available on both Amazon and BBTS too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 11:28 AM, TexasTauros said:

June has been revealed and this is where I take my bow.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, TexasTauros said:

The Tiger raptor and Pteranodon were revealed as "Target Exclusives" as part of their little Gate Crashers thing as well, yet they're available on both Amazon and BBTS too.

Yeah while they initially teased these as being Target exclusives, the stuff they put up for pre-order arent actual exclusives.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, TexasTauros said:

Yeah while they initially teased these as being Target exclusives, the stuff they put up for pre-order arent actual exclusives.

• Like 1