Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mech Figures In The Works?

JayC

Mechs are all the rage these days and it looks like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles based Mech figures of some type are in the works. This appears to be a joint project from overseas companies Snap Finger Animation and HeatBoys. The figures do appear to be officially licensed by Nickelodeon. Right now all that is available are these images showing concept designs of the four Turtles as Mechs. No idea what scale these will be, nor do we know where or when they will be released. Its said they will be on hand at an exhibit taking place overseas at the Chaowan Exhibition in Shenzhen Futian Convention and Exhibition Center from May 1-3. We will update this story as more details become available.

Mech-TMNT-01.jpg

Mech-TMNT-02.jpg

Mech-TMNT-03.jpg

Mech-TMNT-04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

These look pretty cool, but Certainly not for me, I'm sure tons of people will be very interested in getting these, they remind me of those Mech Wrekkers from the past, which were kinda cool I guess, but were just trying to capitalize off the popularity of Exo Squad.

• Thanks 1

Earlier this week we first told you about a line of new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mech figures that are officially licensed by Nickelodeon and are being produced as a joint project between overseas companies Snap Finger Animation and HeatBoys. Well now we have a look at a prototype for one of the turtles figures as well as additional concept art for a Shredder figure that was on display at the Chaowan Exhibition in Shenzhen Futian Convention and Exhibition Center this weekend. Check out the new images below.

Mech-TMNT-00.jpg

Mech-TMNT-01.jpg

Mech-TMNT-02.jpg

Mech-TMNT-03.jpg

Mech-TMNT-04.jpg

Mech-TMNT-05.jpg

Mech-TMNT-06.jpg

Mech-TMNT-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

Oh that Shredder is the best of them all, but also seeing these prototypes, these figures look really rad. I'd probably buy that Shredder. I'd like to see this line do well, because seeing something like Hothead, Slash and perhaps how cool it could be to get a Armaggon, War & Famine could be crazy, but obviously those last 3 are long shots, just thought mech version would be insane.

• Thanks 1

I'm definitely into these. If I can I could see myself getting all of them. If they do a Baxter Stockman something based on his fly form would be cool, but I think it'd be awesome if they went with the 03 series since he has so many cybernetic enhancements throughout that show. 

• Thanks 1