Hasbro Fan Fest LIve Stream April 9

JayC

As for tomorrow, while Hasbro hasn't given official times for each panel we know there will be 6 panels tomorrow from 11am - 5pm ET with each panel being around 1 hour. I am speculating that the panels will go in the order they have listed them which would mean the following:

11am - Fortnite

12pm - Transformers

1pm - Power Rangers

2pm - GIJoe

3pm - Marvel Legends

4pm - Star Wars

If I learn anything different I will update. We will have coverage of the Power Rangers, GIJoe and Fortnite here. Marvel Legends over on MarvelousNews, Star Wars on JediInsider and Transformers on TFormers.

• Thanks 1

I've added the video at the top for anyone who wants to watch it here. I will be making updates with info and images for Fortnite, GIJoe, Power Rangers and Star Wars in this thread as they happen as well.

• Thanks 1

We will be updating this post with product info and images as they are revealed by Hasbro during the Fortnite portion of the event. Anything going up for pre-order today should go live at 5pm ET. Any non-store exclusives announced for pre-order today will be available at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Regular figures will include Midas Rex, Rippley, Chaos Agent, and Lynx figures. These will be $22.99 each.

Rippley will have translucent pinless articulation. Lynx will also have pinless articulation and double jointed elbows. Meowscles Shadow version is a Deluxe figure. Skye and Ollie is also a Deluxe figure.

They are doing a 6" Shark with articulated jaw. The accessories are in the shark. The other figures can water ski with the Shark. The Pulse exclusive Fortnite figure only has a 2 days left before pre-orders end. They showed packaging shots for it.

Panel ends.

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0901.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0903.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0904.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0902.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0701.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0504.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0503.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0502.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0501.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0402.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0401.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0203.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0301.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0202.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0202 1.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0201 1.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0201.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Fortnite-0101.jpg

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, JayC said:

As for tomorrow, while Hasbro hasn't given official times for each panel we know there will be 6 panels tomorrow from 11am - 5pm ET with each panel being around 1 hour. I am speculating that the panels will go in the order they have listed them which would mean the following:

11am - Fortnite

12pm - Transformers

1pm - Power Rangers

2pm - GIJoe

3pm - Marvel Legends

4pm - Star Wars

If I learn anything different I will update. We will have coverage of the Power Rangers, GIJoe and Fortnite here. Marvel Legends over on MarvelousNews, Star Wars on JediInsider and Transformers on TFormers.

I'm watching now...😎✌️

LOL, I didnt hear them name the other 2 characters in the regular assortment. Being I dont play Fortnite I dont know them. Anyone know their names LMK.

• Thanks 1

We will be updating this post with product info and images as they are revealed by Hasbro during the Power Rangers portion of the event. Anything going up for pre-order today should go live at 5pm ET. Any non-store exclusives announced for pre-order today will be available at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Paul, Jon and Loretta are on the panel.

Going over comics and mobile games for Power Rangers.

Power Month will be in August 2021. A celebration of all things Power Rangers. Will be partnering with retail partners and bring capsules to folks. They will reveal some today but not everything.

Gamestop will have a Pink Power Rangers Capsule.

Walmart will have a retro themed one and Pulse will have a metallic themed wave. Amazon and Target will also be involved. There will be other reveals in August.

Lightning Collection Metallic Rangers include Aisha the Yellow Ranger, These will have new portraits. The images shown here are digital renders. Billy the Blue Range and Adam as the Black Ranger also gets the Metallic treatment. Final one is Rocky the Red Ranger. These will be up for pre-order today. Premium members can get them now. Everyone else will get them at 5PM on Hasbro Pulse.

Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Tyrannosaurys Sentry from the Boom Studios comics is shown. This will be a Target exclusive available for pre-order at 5pm ET today.

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0601.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0501.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0401.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0301.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0201.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0101.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0609.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0608.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0606.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0607.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0605.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0604.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0603.jpg

Hasbro-FanFest-Power-Rangers-0602.jpg

• Thanks 1

We will be updating this post with product info and images as they are revealed by Hasbro during the Star Wars portion of the event. Anything going up for pre-order today should go live at 5pm ET. Any non-store exclusives announced for pre-order today will be available at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Vintage Collection - Hoth Luke, Endor Han, Admiral Ackbar and Emperor Royal Guard.

Vintage Collection Gaming Greats line Battle Droid, Shadow Trooper, Jedi Fallen Order Biker Scout, Jedi Fallen Order Purge Electro Staff Trooper. Will be Fan Channel exclusives.

Black Series 6" - ROTJ General Lando, Aurra Sing, Bad Batch Tech, Zero, Koska Reeves

Role Play Black Series is Wedge's Helmet

Vintage Collection Rogue 1 Blue Leader X-Wing vehicle announced. Will come with exclusive Antoc Merrick figure on cardback and not to be re-released again. Will be a Target exclusive this fall and TRU in Canada.

They talked about the fan poll that was announce yesterday for Vintage Collection, Vintage from the Vault. Images used are for reference only and whoever wins will get updated looks and package.

The Haslab Razorcrest is progressing nicely. More 50th Anniversary items coming but nothing new to announce today. Look for a Star Wars live-stream on May 4.

Panel ends.

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0101.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0102.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0103.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0104.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0105.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0106.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0107.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0108.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0109.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0110.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0111.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0112.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0113.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0114.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0115.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0116.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0201.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0202.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0203.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0204.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0205.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0206.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0207.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0208.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0209.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0210.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0211.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0212.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0401.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0402.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0403.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0404.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0405.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0406.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0407.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0408.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0409.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0410.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0411.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0412.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0413.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0414.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0415.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0416.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0417.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0418.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0419.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0420.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0421.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0422.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0423.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0424.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0425.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0426.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0601.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0602.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0603.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0604.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0605.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0606.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0607.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0608.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0609.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0610.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0611.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0701.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0702.jpg

Hasbro-Star-Wars-0703.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thank god tons of stuff I don't want to buy, my Wallet thanks you!, Fortnite No (although that cat babe looks good), Power Rangers No, what is with the horrible "metallic" things here, that's not metallic those look like those Jelly Sandals we wore as kids in the 80's so awful. New star wars stuff,,,eh, I only collect main important characters from Ep 4-6, so nothing to get here, although Koska is cool.

the new "Metallic" Power ranger line out of box.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Movie Joes look pretty good, I might just have to get Storm Shadow and Baroness and pretend they are the comic/cartoon versions, since they might be easier to get. Scarlett's face scan looks awesome as well, and maybe because I love her I might have to get that as well.

• Thanks 1

ok, i admit i usually do suck at reminding myself that the live streams are gonna happen because of some businesses i need to attend, but that aside it seems like Hasbro does a half good and half bad situation for me, it does seem like with Fornite we'll get the double jointed elbows for female figures seems good so far but i'm not so invested on any of the shown characters, as for the Star wars black series line i am invested on that Aurra sing figure, looks badass and for the Snake eyes movie wave, man i am almost undecisive even as i see all figures on the wave together and i'm usually a cherry picker when it comes to any lines, i guess that it's mostly Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Baroness who i might look forward to really at the moment time will tell for me lol

• Like 1

Not a bad presentation but it didn't blow me away either. Overall not really many surprises but more confirmation on things that were previously reported. It was cool to see Aurra Sing shown, still wish she included a lighsaber, oh well. I might get the Mandalorian characters also. The X-wing with General Derrick is very tempting, I'm a sucker for Rogue One. I don't collect the Lightning Collection but they got the short end of the stick with the reveals. The GI Joe figures look pretty good especially Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes. The most exciting thing for me is the Iron Man wave. I thought with how they hyped it up they would have revealed more. 

Hasbro Pulse is limiting the number of figures that can be purchased which doesn't help me out since I usually try and buy 2 of each figure.  I do this to be on the safe side so if one gets damaged.

I'm surprised the Classified movie versions are on sale now but the rest of the movie figures probably won't be on sale until close to June with the new release date in July.

• Thanks 1