G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes Movie Toys Revealed From Hasbro

JayC

Shown below are new products coming from Hasbro for the upcoming Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins movie which is due out in theaters on October 22, 2021. Shown below via Yahoo is the following:

- 12" Ninja Strike Snake Eyes ($19.99)
- 6" Snake-Eyes Stealth Cycle ($9.99)
- 6' Basic figures $9.99 each - Snake-Eyes, Snake Eyes v2, Storm Shadow, Baroness, Night Creepers, Red Ninjas and Scalett

There will be a cycle for Storm Shadow as well.

Also look for a Snake-Eyes helmet and sword role-play item. Each will cost $19.99 each. Look for these products to be out by November 1.

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-07.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-05.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-06.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-04.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-03.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-01.jpg

GIJoe-Snake-Eyes-02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll be so surprised if we see Night Creepers and Scarlet actually looking almost comic accurate on screen. Really dislike the Snake Eyes and storm shadow costumes. Why does everyone need body armor? How can they even move in that, they're frickin' ninjas! 

• Thanks 1

The designs don't look bad but I would like to see a still or promotional image from the movie to completely appreciate the movie look. That said, it's cool that Hasbro is making all of this product for the movie.

• Thanks 1

can't say these figures are a masterpiece in detail or so, but i am kinda invested to see how these play out... i guess that last bit was a pun? pfft, lol, but really though they seem kinda interesting for some reason not gonna lie

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

These figures should be wide open to all retailers... Hey no 4" figure line? What's going on here! 🤨

The old ways don't sell anymore except to the older kids that were raised on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This is the kiddies stuff and you know what for being geared toward them, these actually look pretty nicely sculpted with way above standard basic levels of articulation, I do have one thing to say and that's whoa ug on those female face sculpts, what is that mug on scarlett about? she looks like her father was Alfred E Neuman. I don't think I'll be buying any of these, but cool for the kids who probably won't be interested in the least in these, really I doubt this movie or any things associated with it are going to be what the young folk are interested in, all of us old timers yes.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

These figures should be wide open to all retailers... Hey no 4" figure line? What's going on here! 🤨

Hasbro has pretty much all but turned their backs on 4" mass retail figures. 6" is the norm these days. I really think Hasbro should let a company like Jazwares who has been doing pretty good 4" Halo and Fortnite figures have a crack at doing a 4" GIJoe line.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Hasbro has pretty much all but turned their backs on 4" mass retail figures. 6" is the norm these days. I really think Hasbro should let a company like Jazwares who has been doing pretty good 4" Halo and Fortnite figures have a crack at doing a 4" GIJoe line.

Maybe Lanard? They've been making 3.75" military figures nearly as long as Hasbro, they're moving hot and heavy into licensed property land, and being one of Walmart's favored toy companies, it would make a great work around for Walmart's notorious love/hate relationship with G.I. Joe.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mako said:

Maybe Lanard? They've been making 3.75" military figures nearly as long as Hasbro, they're moving hot and heavy into licensed property land, and being one of Walmart's favored toy companies, it would make a great work around for Walmart's notorious love/hate relationship with G.I. Joe.

Too much pride to let Lanard (competition) take the Joe line...

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Hopefully they do so... I still think the 4" line will come mist probably when the movie 🎥 is about to be released...👍😃

• 1 month later...

We first saw these back in April, but not new images via wholesaler NDA Toys we have updated images for the product Hasbro is releasing for the upcoming Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins movie. This is the more kid oriented product which will likely be much easier to find on shelves than the Classified line.

Basic 6" core figures:
-Snake Eyes
-Storm Shadow
-Scarlett
-Baroness
-Red Ninja
-Night Creeper
-Ninja Tech Snake Eyes

6" Basic Figure And Motorcycle
-Ninja Vehicle Snake Eyes
-Ninja Vehicle Storm Shadow

12" Titan figures:
-Snake Eyes
-Storm Shadow

Role-Play
-Ninja Role Play Deluxe

Check out the new images for all of these below. Look for these to hit shelves soon and the movie to be out in theaters on July 23.

GIJoe-Origins-01.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-02.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-03.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-04.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-05.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-06.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-07.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-08.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-09.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-10.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-11.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-12.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-13.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-14.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-15.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-16.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-17.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-18.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-19.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-20.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-21.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-22.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-23.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-24.jpg

GIJoe-Origins-25.jpg

• Thanks 1

welp, the basic figures still look ok for me, kinda but close enough, despite the gimmicky weapons they're giving them i'm looking forward for them anywho probably mostly to Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Scarlett and the red ninja

• Thanks 1