Premium DNA Shows Off 6" Battletoads Figures - But Who Is Premium DNA?

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

we are on the same page with this, as I'm sure 99.9% of the people who have felt wronged by Megalopolis

you can pretend nothing happened all you want, but that just makes it worse, get in front of this situation already, it looks far more hideous that they are not taking responsibility for their wrong doings, if they knew any better they'd stop with this charade before it trips them.

I think the reason why they feel so confident in moving forward without owing up to their customers and fans, is because fool knows nothing dimwits are gawking and ooohing and clapping on instagram over the new battletoads, and saying moronic things like "take my money now" ...oh they will...they will. I also notice that they are literally snaking these folks already by pretending they are not Megalopolis! and the people are being fooled. I know it sounds petty of me, but I honestly just want my figures I payed for and then I hope they just Stop. I don't think they deserve to win, they are currently the biggest villains of the toy industry.

Well they are small company and alot of people are ignorant to their origins. They dont know who they are, they just know the product and the product looks immensely promising. The fact that the IPs they have havent had a new generational update/upgrade and that alot of people are salivating at the potential (myself included) has alot of people persuaded in their manipulation. Id imagine alot of the people gawking at these new prospects have never done business or heard of megalopolis until these reveals. Mega knows they have high potential with what they are showing. I did see on premiums fb page that someone asked about their connection with mega and they were coy as hell stating they have nothing to do with them and are a separate company or some chicanery. I really want those battletoads and want to see what they have for EWJ and Clayfighter.. Those are just too damn nostalgic for me to ignore. The promise of what they are showing even in their madballs line has so much potential. I honestly hate that they are deceptive scumbags with these licenses. Like I said, I really want them to succeed but in righting their wrongs and become a stable and committed to satisfying their customers-business. They are definitely the EA of toys at the moment and thats a low bar to hit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ad revenue, really? Give me a break. I didnt say anything until now because in fact I was giving them a chance to fix there problems and hoping they would. I still hope they can turn things around and

Grimes is probably the same guy who keeps defending Megalopolis.toys in a fb group that I am because he uses the same court documents as proof, but conveniently leaves out ALL the court pages and does

I am a neutral party here but he has only shown professional behavior and you have been extremely aggressive and disrespectful in this whole situation. All you are doing here is making them look incre

Posted Images

I never bought anything from them but I have seen a lot posts in the groups I'm in about people who had problems with them, I believe there's a group dedicated to the whole debacle. It's outrageous that they are trying to promote new lines and a new company without making amends. 

• Thanks 1