G.I. Joe Domez Figures Coming From Jazwares

JayC

We continue to see Hasbro license out their brands to other companies. This time it's G.I. Joe and Transfomrers who they have licensed out to Jazwares/ GIJoe gets Domez figures. All Domez come housed in a unique stackable & connectable display case, allowing collectors to create a unique display showcasing their favorite characters. You can check out the G.I. Joe ones which are available for at Hot Topics. The first wave which are sold as a blind-box assortment will include
Snake-Eyes, Duke, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Destro. Cobra Commander gets 2 versions. The one with yellow base looks to be some kind of chase figure. Check out images below and head over to TFormers for more info about the Transformers products they are doing which are called Zoteki.

Jazwares-G.I.-Joe-Domez-01.jpg

Jazwares-G.I.-Joe-Domez-02.jpg

Jazwares-G.I.-Joe-Domez-03.jpg

Jazwares-G.I.-Joe-Domez-04.jpg

• 2 months later...
This collector’s box set from Jazwares includes 4 iconic G.I.Joe & Cobra characters: Duke, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow & Cobra Commander. The 3.1” Domez feature character-authentic details and dynamic styling. Each deluxe box set features awesome packaging, perfect for any collection. All Domez come housed in a unique stackable & connectable display case- collect them all to form your own unique display!

You can purchase this boxset now from Amazon.com for $14.99.

GIJoe-Domez-01.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-02.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-03.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-04.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-05.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-06.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-07.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-08.jpg

GIJoe-Domez-09.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Can the mini figure at least be taken out of the case?

You would have to break the case off the base, and then the figure, they are not intended to be removed, but it's pretty easy to do.

3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Okay, I was afraid of that, maybe Jada's die cast mini figures are more appropriate for my desk.

I'd say so if you just want the figure sans the little dome, if not these are sweet, I do have a weird thing for these domez though I tend to buy them quite often despite only displaying the venom series, I just like the cheap thrill of the mystery (and they sell them at Dollarama here in Canada for like 2 bucks)

• Like 1