Jump to content

NECA Announces 7" Disney Gargoyles Animated Series Figures And A First Look


JayC
 Share

Recommended Posts

I retweeted this @ tni on twitter Demona looks amazing I love the neca gargoyles figures look so good easily some of the best figures I've seen from neca definitly going to pick Demona and Goliath for my collection and watch the show again haven't watch it in years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She looks damn great, I'm still extra Salty these figures seem not to be coming to Canada, like what's with that NECA? , but well seems like hardly anything new from NECA is even coming are way in Canada.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She looks pretty great. I wish I could invest in collecting these because they are all going to look so good together. I just cant really fathom collecting for something new. I will enjoy following and being super sad that I cant have them and regret it later on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 11:05 PM, MRT said:

She looks great but I'm still gonna wait for the folded wing accessory version before buying.

Soooo what’s up with that? Are they going to release every figure a second time with folded wings and new head sculpt or is it going to be an accessory pack with folded wings? I’m guessing the former. I didn’t get Goliath because of the wings. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MutantEquality said:

Soooo what’s up with that? Are they going to release every figure a second time with folded wings and new head sculpt or is it going to be an accessory pack with folded wings? I’m guessing the former. I didn’t get Goliath because of the wings. 

Your guess is as good as anyone else's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MutantEquality said:

Soooo what’s up with that? Are they going to release every figure a second time with folded wings and new head sculpt or is it going to be an accessory pack with folded wings? I’m guessing the former. I didn’t get Goliath because of the wings. 

That is Neca's modus operandi to get reuse out of the molds. I liked the show but I'm not a die hard superfan so if they suddenly didn't, I woudn't mind missing out on them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would bet accessory pack might be incoming.  Considering size and price of Goliath I understand why they didn't include it. although you could argue if they added another 10 dollars on price along with folded wings we could take it, but also reuse is needed for company, but there's few characters who can sell as Ultimate figures, Goliath and Demona being such ones, as for others they can be done in two pack form since they are much smaller than Goliath.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I would bet accessory pack might be incoming.  Considering size and price of Goliath I understand why they didn't include it. although you could argue if they added another 10 dollars on price along with folded wings we could take it, but also reuse is needed for company, but there's few characters who can sell as Ultimate figures, Goliath and Demona being such ones, as for others they can be done in two pack form since they are much smaller than Goliath.

Well are they smaller? Metal Xanatos should be the same size since his armor is based on Goliath. THAILOG is the same size. So there could be more ultimates. I just haven’t seen many accessory packs. I’m gonna wait and see on these. Especially since I want a thinking statue pose for him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2021 at 7:24 PM, MutantEquality said:

Well are they smaller? Metal Xanatos should be the same size since his armor is based on Goliath. THAILOG is the same size. So there could be more ultimates. I just haven’t seen many accessory packs. I’m gonna wait and see on these. Especially since I want a thinking statue pose for him

I meant the core team, who have most importance for completion

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE