NECA Announces 7" Disney Gargoyles Animated Series Figures And A First Look

1 hour ago, mako said:

Minor quibble, but it's to bad they didn't include a soft plastic "wing-cape" I always loved that look on the show.

Oh man, I totally forgot about that look. That wouldve been amazing if they included something like that to recreate. They all did that and it was very unique to see and really gave them an interesting look. Man that show was so ahead of its time! 

Gargoyles is my favorite cartoon, so I'm so excited about this. Like others, I'm hoping that they include a softer cloak/cape wing add-on.

At minimum, I need them to do a core of Hudson, Bronx, Elisa, Demona, Xanatos, Macbeth.

My ideal drops would be:

• Manhattan Clan (Goliath, Elisa, Hudson, the Trio, Bronx)
  • Xanatos
  • Demona
  • Fox
  • Macbeth
  • Thailog
  • Jackal
  • Hyena
  • Talon
  • Dracon
  • Glasses
  • Hakon (ghost)
  • Archmage all powerful

They really wouldn't have a lot of accessories, unless they treat them like TMNT and throw in things from random eps. Like Demona, she would have her BAG, Phoenix Gate, mace, and what? Lexington - a computer, headset, and (they really could 2-pack him with Bronx), Hudson, his sword and...

• Like 2

My brother Goliath looks like a monster way to go NECA   look at his feet !

• Like 1

This is great news, that Goliath looks great and I can't wait to see more. I agree that the folded wings as a cape would have make for a great accessory. They should have had Keith David announce the figure like he did with They live. They better not make King Arthur or Griffin a Loot Crate exclusive or I swear to..

26 minutes ago, Belmont13 said:

This is great news, that Goliath looks great and I can't wait to see more. I agree that the folded wings as a cape would have make for a great accessory. They should have had Keith David announce the figure like he did with They live. They better not make King Arthur or Griffin a Loot Crate exclusive or I swear to..

I feel like loot crate exclusives are easily going to happen which is unfortunate for those that want them all and dont want any loot crates. 

On 3/26/2021 at 4:01 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

This is stunning, finally I've been asking for a Gargoyles line for so long now, one of my most wanted things, I can't be more excited about this!!!!!!!!

I have no idea about the storyline of the series this character is based from but of all the action figures on pre-order on BBTS, seeing the looks of this plus it said 8-inch in size, by far, this is the fastest decision I have made to pre-order something that I have no much knowledge about. It's friggin' cool! (And despite the fact that I have a huge aversion towards the previous creations of NECA (based on reviews)-- chalky paint, random figures that have loose joints. I'll give them a shot this time. Hope they don't let me down.)

On 3/26/2021 at 12:13 PM, nieman257 said:

Gargoyles is my favorite cartoon, so I'm so excited about this. Like others, I'm hoping that they include a softer cloak/cape wing add-on.

At minimum, I need them to do a core of Hudson, Bronx, Elisa, Demona, Xanatos, Macbeth.

My ideal drops would be:

• Manhattan Clan (Goliath, Elisa, Hudson, the Trio, Bronx)
  • Xanatos
  • Demona
  • Fox
  • Macbeth
  • Thailog
  • Jackal
  • Hyena
  • Talon
  • Dracon
  • Glasses
  • Hakon (ghost)
  • Archmage all powerful

They really wouldn't have a lot of accessories, unless they treat them like TMNT and throw in things from random eps. Like Demona, she would have her BAG, Phoenix Gate, mace, and what? Lexington - a computer, headset, and (they really could 2-pack him with Bronx), Hudson, his sword and...

Hey @nieman257 . Care to help me out? I am so curious as to the storyline where these characters came from. Who's the Big Bad? And is he/she larger than this character where they based this first figure NECA is releasing? Is he/she a Gargoyle too? Sorry for the questions. I don't have Disney+, only Netflix. Maybe someday I'll buy the DVD or Bluray collection. :D

And he's only $30 easily in the 10 ten figures of the year so far