Space Jam: A New Legacy Figures From Moose Toys

JayC

Moose Toys, a leading innovator in the toy industry, in collaboration with Warner Bros. Consumer Products will have fans cheering with the introduction of an all-star line-up of products to celebrate the summer theatrical release of Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Space Jam: A New Legacy.” Full of fan favorites, “Space Jam: A New Legacy” features basketball star LeBron James alongside Looney Tunes’ greatest characters of all time, including Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Tazmanian Devil and Marvin the Martian.

The pre-game begins in April, when the first toys from “Space Jam: A New Legacy” become available. Moose Toys’ slam-dunk range will include action figures, playsets, collectibles, plush characters and more, including Goo Heroes, which are inspired by Moose Toys’ hot brand, Heroes of Goo Jit Zu. The line also includes the super innovative Super Shoot and Dunk LeBron James featuring the first ever action figure that really jumps, dunks and hangs-on-the-rim, just like LeBron’s character in the film. The toy range features regular refreshes and new introductions throughout the fall and holiday season, sure to delight fans of all ages.

“To put our excitement about this partnership with Warner Bros. Consumer Products into basketball terms, it’s like shooting a nothing-but-net-three-point-buzzer-beater to win the game,” said Ronnie Frankowski, chief marketing officer, Moose Toys. “Working closely with Warner Bros., every attention to detail was paid to make sure our toys bring that big screen action into the hands of the fans. Our toys deliver awesome replicas of the stars of the movie, along with fresh new ways to play. We cannot wait for fans to bring their favorite characters home.

Moose Toys’ range of “Space Jam: A New Legacy” toys includes:

Space Jam: A New Legacy Super Shoot and Dunk LeBron James
Space Jam: A New Legacy Super Shoot and Dunk LeBron James comes with a figure of the film’s star designed with large hands that can palm the basketball. Load the LeBron James figure on the launcher and he hits a three-pointer or send him soaring for his signature slam dunk and rim hang. MSRP $19.

Space Jam: A New Legacy Ballers Action Figures
Space Jam: A New Legacy Ballers Action Figures are Tune Squad “good guys” that will have the Goon Squad villains on defense. Space Jam: A New Legacy Ballers are armed with accessories meant to ensure victory. There are four poseable figures to collect including LeBron James with his ACME Rocket-Pack 4000, giving “hang time” new meaning; LeBron James with his ACME Mallet; Bugs Bunny with his ACME Blaster 3000; and Marvin the Martian armed with his Saucer of Doom. Kids can keep the Goon Squad villains guessing by mixing and matching Space Jam: A New Legacy Ballers and accessories, exploring a galaxy of possibilities. MSRP $9.99.

Space Jam: A New Legacy On Court Rivals Two-Pack Action Figures
Collect characters from “Space Jam: A New Legacy” to recreate some of the all-star moves and scenes with these cool action figures. LeBron James and the Tune Squad are ready to hit the court and take on their on-court rivals, the Goon Squad, with figures exclusive to the Rivals Two-Pack.

These detailed collectible 5-inch figures are articulated and posable. Pose them competing against each other with the included accessories. Collect all the figures in the Rivals Two-Packs and hit the court for the ultimate basketball game. MSRP: $14.99

Space Jam: A New Legacy LeBron James Ultimate Tune Squad Action Figure
Space Jam: A New Legacy LeBron James Ultimate Tune Squad Action Figure is large scale and comes ready to battle the Goon Squad just like in the film. The 12-inch Tune Squad action figure comes with four accessories and speaks more than eight ready-for-battle phrases and sounds. Kids will love teaming up with their basketball hero LeBron James and using his different accessories to find new ways to defeat the Goon Squad. MSRP $19.99.

Space Jam: A New Legacy Mini Figures and Space Jam: A New Legacy Gametime Playset
Space Jam: A New Legacy Mini Figures are destined to be a slam dunk hit among fans and collectors.

There are 22 action figures to collect, including LeBron James and Tune Squad players like Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Tazmanian Devil and Classic Marvin the Martian. Adding to the fun is the search for rare figures, gold Hall of Famer figures and a platinum ultra-rare figure. The Gametime Playset comes with Tune Squad heroes Bugs Bunny and LeBron James collectibles figures, pumped and positioned to shoot buzzer beater three-pointers from the ball-launching bases. Pull back the mechanism and swish! MSRP $3.99 (Space Jam: A New Legacy Single Pack); $12.99 (Space Jam: A New Legacy Four Figure Team Pack); $14.99 (Space Jam: A New Legacy Gametime Playset with two Space Jam Mini Figures)

Space Jam: A New Legacy Goo Heroes
Space Jam: A New Legacy Goo Heroes take a page out of the playbook of another Moose Toys favorite: the Heroes of Goo Jit Zu. Pull, stretch and bend gooey Bugs Bunny to shoot and score like never before. And with two LeBron James options, kids can double-team the Goon Squad players, using his squish-and stretch-ability to dominate.

MSRP $12.99.

Space Jam: A New Legacy Plush B-Ball Buddies
Discover the Tune Squad’s softer side with Space Jam: A New Legacy Plush B-Ball Buddies. Suited up in their uniforms they are dressed for play, and so super soft and snuggly they can just as easily spend their time in a good cuddle huddle. Collect all six starting team favorites, LeBron James, Bugs Bunny, Tazmanian Devil, Tweety, Daffy Duck and Lola Bunny, for a sleepy time slam dunk. MSRP $7.99.

Fans of “Space Jam: A New Legacy” won’t have to wait long for the collection to drop – the extensive line will be available nationwide at all major retailers beginning April 18.

Space-Jam-01.jpg

Space-Jam-02.jpg

Space-Jam-03.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't even know that this movie was actually coming out, I thought it was in limbo rotting somewhere. I don't think I'm excited for this to really be a thing.

I get it these figures are for the kids, but even the kids know better, these things look like they came out in 1996, and somebody found them in an old crate a few weeks ago and said guess we should try and get rid of these. I'm sure kids won't even like these, destined to be a dollar store exclusive.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I think this is going to be cool if not better than the first one so I will watch it...😀✌️

I tried to watch the original, but could never get past the first couple minutes. It's a good movie, it just never caught my interest. Now Looney Tunes: Back in Action was my jam. I must've watched that sucker twenty times during it's first Netflix run alone. I'll still watch it back to back with Who Framed Roger Rabbit and imagine they're in the same universe.

God, we need more movies like those.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mako said:

I tried to watch the original, but could never get past the first couple minutes. It's a good movie, it just never caught my interest. Now Looney Tunes: Back in Action was my jam. I must've watched that sucker twenty times during it's first Netflix run alone. I'll still watch it back to back with Who Framed Roger Rabbit and imagine they're in the same universe.

God, we need more movies like those.

I was BIG basketball in the 90s so watching the players with the Loony Toons was cool. I don't fallow basketball anymore but still it's on my radar this movie since LeBron it's been on quite a few commercials I seen so far...✌️😀🏀

4 hours ago, Roadpigmaster said:

I was BIG basketball in the 90s so watching the players with the Loony Toons was cool. I don't fallow basketball anymore but still it's on my radar this movie since LeBron it's been on quite a few commercials I seen so far...✌️😀🏀

I know who LeBron is (sort of), but honestly, this being an honest to God Looney Tunes movie commands a lot  more interest for me. Although, after what they're doing to Pepe Le Pew, even the Looney Tunes can't get me to check this one out.

• 2 months later...

On 3/23/2021 at 7:16 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I didn't even know that this movie was actually coming out, I thought it was in limbo rotting somewhere. I don't think I'm excited for this to really be a thing.

I get it these figures are for the kids, but even the kids know better, these things look like they came out in 1996, and somebody found them in an old crate a few weeks ago and said guess we should try and get rid of these. I'm sure kids won't even like these, destined to be a dollar store exclusive.

spacer.png

I don't know if these toys are for kids, but for sure if they release a new movie and a new marketing campaign, kids and adults will love it again.

But for me, I found more interesting figures the heroes goo jit zu ones https://heroesgoojitzu.uk/heroes-goo-jit-zu-space-jam-2/ (Love the cartoon style)

• Thanks 1