The Lord of the Rings Select Wave 3 Aragorn And Moria Orc Figures From DST

JayC

The Evil one has risen! Complete your 13" build-a-figure of Sauron with this, the third series of Lord of the Rings Deluxe action figures! Aragorn and a Moria Orc are the two figures in this series, each with weapons and accessories - the orc even includes alternate heads so you can customize different orcs! Each 7" scale figure features multiple points of articulation, as well as detailed sculpting and paint applications. Each comes packaged in a full-color Deluxe window box. Designed by Eamon O'Donoghue, sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios! You can pre-order these figures from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

LOTR-Wave-3-01.jpg

LOTR-Wave-3-02.jpg

LOTR-Wave-3-04.jpg

LOTR-Wave-3-05.jpg

LOTR-Wave-3-06.jpg

• Like 1

Moria Orc! oh man that's rad.

I want to get this line, but I have yet to find any place here in Canada I can. I'm not super pumped on DST but it's the best LOTR figures we have right now and certainly look good.

7 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Moria Orc! oh man that's rad.

I want to get this line, but I have yet to find any place here in Canada I can. I'm not super pumped on DST but it's the best LOTR figures we have right now and certainly look good.

Most of the comic book/hobby stores should carry these figures in Canada.

They will likely be available online at some retailers like this:

https://nmctoys.ca/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lord+of+the+rings

Those LOTR figs look pretty good....Going to  BBTS to check them out..

Wish someone would make a decent  7" Arwen. The new Aragorn fig, will need her!!! =^)

Toybiz did a decent job on Arwen in the day. Today I think fig makers could do much better.

Maybe Gentle Giants got her on the drawing board =^)

16 hours ago, DrewK said:

Most of the comic book/hobby stores should carry these figures in Canada.

They will likely be available online at some retailers like this:

https://nmctoys.ca/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lord+of+the+rings

Yes thank you, I have used NMC toys in the past, know them quite, well versed in them, they tend to take a long time to release anything once you order them I'd rather not get these 6 months later then everyone else ahaha.

15 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

I urge you to watch Shartimusprime's review of the series one, maybe it will make you think things over, it certainly made me change my mind: pre-orders canceled.

Thanks for the tip.....

15 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Uh, to be honest I don't think we see that happening, DST has a tendency to cancel many of its lines after 2 or 3 waves due to poor sales. A real shame, because I really found that line promising, maybe in a couple of years, and if the Amazon series turns out to be attractive, some other company gets the license.

Did not know that.....

Doing the "Build a Sauron"  fig,  I never liked that...You got to buy all the Figs to make Sauron???

Just build me a Sauron, get my money and call it a day...Never like that gimmick. That's if I wanted a Sauron..

I want a new Arwen!!!! =^)

I'll be keeping my fingers cross for a "better made" Arwen Fig.