NECA The Thing 7" Ultimate R.J. MacReady

JayC

NECA today in wishing actor Kurt Russell a happy birthday has shown off their upcoming 7" R.J. MacReady Ultimate figure from the classic John Carpenter sci-fi horror The Thing movie. they say the figure will be out this summer. Check out the image below.

Ultimate-RJ-MacReady.jpg

spacer.png

I'm very into this, with The Thing being one of my favorite movies of all time, I just think...Kurt could look a wee bit more like Kurt, but hey I'll accept it, I will buy this for sure, and then NECA can we get the Thing?

Neca is just killing it with its horror lines on the way.  Universal monsters, Hammer horror, Kessler werewolf and now The Thing figures on the way.  I've waited for some of these for years. I haven't seen one figure yet that I wont be buying.   Somebody tell the guys at Neca this is glorious stuff.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE