Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ninja Elite Series Black & White 4-Pack And G.I. Joe Minimates For FCBD 2021

JayC

Diamond has sent out a press release announcing new items being offered for this years Free Comic Book Day event which will take place on Saturday, August 14, 2021. First there is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ninja Elite Series Black & White 4-Pack coming from Playmates toys as well as a G.I. Joe Minimates box set. You can check images for the TMNT set below. Images for the GIJoe set which will include Snake-Eyes, Scarlet, Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander have yet to be released. See the entire press release below:

Diamond Comic Distributors is proud to announce the upcoming release of this year’s Free Comic Book Day PREVIEWS Exclusive (PX) collectible merchandise available during the event on Saturday, August 14, 2021 at participating local comic shops.

Playmates leads the way for Free Comic Book Day (FCBD) 2021 exclusive collectibles with their PREVIEWS Exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Ninja Elite Series Black & White 4-Pack (APR210052; SRP $110.00). The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles originated in black and white comics in the early 1980s, and this August they come to life as an action figure 4-pack of Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in classic black & white designs. On sale at your local comic shop exclusively for FCBD, and limited to only 3,600 pieces, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Elite Series Black & White 4-Pack is a set that Turtles collectors won’t want to miss!

Based on the popular Real American Hero designs, this PREVIEWS Exclusive G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero Minimates Box Set (APR210053; SRP $29.

99) from Diamond Select Toys includes Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Commander. Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure comes packaged in a full-color blister card and features 14 points of articulation and includes interchangeable parts and accessories.

Three years after its release, Sony’s animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse continues to captivate audiences and fans. Mondo Tees celebrates the animated film with a PREVIEWS Exclusive Spider-Man: Spider-Verse 4-Piece Enamel Pin Set (APR210085; SRP $40.00) available exclusively at your local comic shop for FCBD and limited to only 3,000 pieces.

Like the classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers figures of the 1990s, Lineage Studios’ special PREVIEWS Exclusive Power Rangers: Auto-Morphin Green Ranger Pin (APR210084; SRP $25.00), features the beloved “auto-morphin” spring-power action. This unique pin converts from the Green Ranger to Tommy, his civilian identity, with the press of a finger and is limited to only 2,000 pieces. The only place for Power Rangers fans to get this one-of-a-kind pin is at local comic shops on FCBD. Each pin features a signature by Jason David Frank, the actor who so memorably portrayed the Green Ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

The PREVIEWS Exclusive Spider-Man HeroClix Figure (MAR210030) from WizKids/NECA features a brand-new costume for Spidey. This FCBD 2021 promotional item includes an exclusive HeroClix figure and character card in a polybag with a hangtag.

These PREVIEWS Exclusive collectibles will only be available in extremely limited quantities on Saturday, August 14, 2021 from participating Free Comic Book Day stores.

Fans are encouraged to visit their local comic shop to pre-order their own exclusive Free Comic Book Day merchandise. To find a comic shop near you, visit comicshoplocator.com.

Retailers interested in placing wholesale orders for these items are encouraged to contact Diamond's New Accounts Department at newaccounts@diamondcomics.com.

01.jpg

Honestly if I was Playmates, I would just re-release their original tmnt toys. Especially all the non turtle characters. They have a villains pack coming soon with Baxter, the foot soldier etc, and I can't wait. All those years ago they released the og turtles with Shredder and they never followed up. They are such a frustrating company who dont make good toys anymore, so just re-release that what put them on the map. Would to rebuild my classic collection again

From everything Ive seen, these aren't great turtle figures that they just keep re-releasing with different paint apps. I personally dont like their proportions and overall aesthetic so having them like comic lined drawings looks weird. Neca did this much better years ago. Cool for whoever is all about these molds tho. 

3 hours ago, lordtom said:

Honestly if I was Playmates, I would just re-release their original tmnt toys. Especially all the non turtle characters.

This is what I keep saying, Playmates should just re-release the original toyline, they don't even need to change anything, just put the figures back out, maybe if they wanted to be cool they could do a MOTU Origins thing and give more articulation, but just go with the bread and butter Playmates, people would go crazy to get their hands on rare figs like Scratch and Hotspot etc.

but yet Playmates just put the same thing out with different deco, over and over, the company who started the TMNT toy craze shouldn't be the most pathetic one of all the comapanies with the license.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 6:39 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

This is what I keep saying, Playmates should just re-release the original toyline, they don't even need to change anything, just put the figures back out, maybe if they wanted to be cool they could do a MOTU Origins thing and give more articulation, but just go with the bread and butter Playmates, people would go crazy to get their hands on rare figs like Scratch and Hotspot etc.

but yet Playmates just put the same thing out with different deco, over and over, the company who started the TMNT toy craze shouldn't be the most pathetic one of all the comapanies with the license.

Exactly. Release verbatum and focus on the non turtle characters and people will snap them up so fast. I'm giddy for the villains pack that's coming out this year. Already have the turtles pack that was released a few years back so this'll be a great addition but I want more, the whole original line (minus the turtle variants)

7 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

Sounds like a bot has entered the Tournament! 

Information you give, very good information , say you nice right for the blog you have made written.

www.takeyourmoneywhenclickthelink.org
www.stealyouridentityandbuybagsofmulch.net

www.nowayyoubelievethissiteisreal.com

www.totallynotnotlegit.web

• Haha 1

But not for long. Or is that Bot nut for long?

Just report 'em. If I happen to see the post in the new posts section (which may not happen if someone else has replied to the thread in question), I just nuke the little buggers & their posts usually all go bye-bye as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...