DAH-040 Duck Tales Darkwing Duck Figure From Beast Kingdom

JayC

Disney’s Darkwing Duck is back once again in popular culture, with a new animated reboot from Disney. The classic 90’s show introduced us to a detective unlike any other. Part crimefighter, part detective, our titular superhero is one stop away from solving a crime near you! Aided by his friends, and a host of gadgets and gizmos, Darkwing Duck was as comedic as he was heroic.

Beast Kingdom’s, ‘Entertainment Experience Brand’ showcases the very best in DAH (Dynamic 8ction Hero) design. The well rounded, highly articulable duck is ready to leap and bound across buildings in one fell swoop. He comes with a full cloth suit and equipped with his favorite grappling gun. Multiple interchangeable accessories such as face expression, hands and base stand are also included.
So make sure to give this cunning detective duck a home and watch him solve a few mysteries of his own!

Accessories:
・Three (3) replacement eye masks(normal/angry/large and small eye)
・Two (2) replacement mouthpieces (open/close)
・Darkwing Duck Hat
・Six (6) pairs of replacement hands
・Grappling gun
・Purple detective suit made of real fabric
・Special, branded figure base with bracket

・Product Measurements:1/9 Approx. 16.5cm height
・Release Date: Q3, 2021 (7-9)

Darkwing-Duck-01.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-02.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-03.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-04.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-05.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-06.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-07.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-08.jpg

Darkwing-Duck-09.jpg

This looks pretty cool but something overall looks off to me. I dont know if its maybe the egg shaped body or something else.. The interchangeable eye masks are cool tho. 

I agree with EvilHayato there is something off about this, but it's not terrible it's pretty cute, I don't know if I'd buy it, but I do like the idea, Darkwing Duck was a show I really was into when it first came out, I actually still have a bunch of the figures some place.