Some Favorite Childhood Cartoons I'd like to get an updated toyline

Avatar getting figures at several companies, MOTU 200x likely being represented in Masterverse, and McFarlane starting Teen Titans 03 with Cyborg got me thinking about some other animated series I grew up watching that I'd like to see get new figures. So here's the top 5 I could think of that I don't see happening too soon. 

Samurai Jack: I don't know if I've ever like a 3D version of Samurai Jack, but I'm sure it's possible to get right and I'd buy as much as I could from whoever did.

The original Ben 10 continuity: The first Ben 10 series is one of the few things I c got almost every toy for as a kid and out of everything here would definitely be the thing I'd have the most nostalgia for. Ideally I'd have Hasbro do it with a line that covers everything outside of the reboot and I can take or leave the live action movies.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go: I wouldn't be surprised if nobody who reads this knows about this show, but it's one of the best forgotten gems of the time. It had a mix of everything from various Tokusatsu series, TMNT, Star Wars, Voltron, and Teen Titans. If anyone wants to give it a shot it's on Disney+ right now.

The 03 TMNT series and the Transformers Unicron Trilogy: I put these together because I pretty much feel the same about them both. They both became the definitive versions of these franchises for me and outside of a handful of retools and 3rd party figures on the Transformers side nothing is happening with them right now. Even for the people that don't feel remotely as strongly about them as I do they had so many great takes on characters and tons of variations that I'm sure other collectors would be into.
P2YDqDW.thumb.jpg.5412b3cdf11230f97092102c9ea164ad.jpg