Zack Snyder’s Justice League Trailer #2

JayC

In Zack Snyder's Justice League, determined to ensure Superman’s (Henry Cavill) ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) aligns forces with Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of the recruits must face the demons of their own pasts to transcend that which has held them back, allowing them to come together, finally forming an unprecedented league of heroes. Now united, Batman (Affleck), Wonder Woman (Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher), and The Flash (Ezra Miller) may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad, and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.

Im trying not to be too pumped for this but its really hard when they show so much new stuff that I wanted from the original film!. Hopefully alot is new and improved but im cautiously optimistic still. 

spacer.png

LOL, movie got one of the highest DCEU ratings, and I think highest for any of Zack Snyder movies, this is surprising, didn't expect critics would like it that much, considering it's 4 hour movie. Overall it's deserved, it's much more improved, contextualized and deeper version, that does every character Justice that seems like an epic movie and not some 2 hour thing we got in 2017. If this was released in 2017 I think DCEU would have very different situation now. 

I forget, was there a reason they gave for why the movie isnt in widescreen? It is kind of jarring seeing 2 black bars on the sides. 

37 minutes ago, EvilHayato said:

I forget, was there a reason they gave for why the movie isnt in widescreen? It is kind of jarring seeing 2 black bars on the sides. 

It's to make every aspect of this thing more edgy.
Badumtss Drum GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your  Conversations | Say more with Tenor | Gif, Cool gifs, Drums

• Haha 1

Watched it already..... It's a daunting and exhausting film, felt like a fun pretentious ride the entire time, probably way too long, well that's because like 60% of the movie is in slow motion... it's artsy, it's emotional, it's massive, is it impressive yes... is it all it was lived up to be ..that's subjective, is it better then the original..without a doubt, is it worth watching very much so. I'd say don't break it down though the full effect can only be obtained if watched for the entire 4 hour run, it's more like an event rather then a movie.

On 3/15/2021 at 4:54 AM, JayC said:
In Zack Snyder's Justice League, determined to ensure Superman’s (Henry Cavill) ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) aligns forces with Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of the recruits must face the demons of their own pasts to transcend that which has held them back, allowing them to come together, finally forming an unprecedented league of heroes. Now united, Batman (Affleck), Wonder Woman (Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher), and The Flash (Ezra Miller) may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad, and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.

Epic! Needs so many sequels... 4 hours but it feels like... I want more! Another four hours, Zach!