Avatar: The Last Airbender BST AXN Aang Action Figure From The Loyal Subjects

JayC

This 5" collectible figure with 22 points of articulation features interchangeable hands, plus accessories and collector's cards. This Aang figure comes with a glider and Momo figure, along with additional hand parts and head sculpts for amazing customization. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-2 Alternate head sculpts
Smiling

-2 Alternate pairs of hands
Holding hands
Open hands

-Momo figure

-Glider

BST-AXN-Aang-01.jpg

BST-AXN-Aang-02.jpg

BST-AXN-Aang-03.jpg

BST-AXN-Aang-04.jpg

BST-AXN-Aang-05.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought I'd just get the TMNT and Beetlejuice figures as well as any other more stylized animated characters down the line, but I'll probably end up getting the Avatar ones too. I just hope they get the scale within that line right, I mean al the 12-16 year old characters should be a lot shorter than most of the adults.

• Thanks 1

Oh this is Lit I was just watching Avatar on paramount + I was telling myself like some company needs to make solid affordable Avatar figures I would definitely be interested in this line... I didn't know diamond select  continued there line of Avatar figures I'm not a fan of the DS avatar figures but the amount of characters they already have available I think I'll get them all

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tudortiger2000 said:

Though the scale is neither here nor there, in terms of mainstream figure sizes, I guess Aang, being young, can be fudged in a 1/12 line. 

He probably could. Yeah. Somebody with a lot of time on their hands determined that Aang is a little over 4 feet tall during ATLA.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Loyal Subjects shared a new pic of the BST AXN Ang.

174096389_3802232009830717_4162029945431

In the end this beat up the DST's Ang, now I'd like to see what can McFarlane Toys offer.

I'm not into the BST AXN figures based on live action characters, but the more I see of the animated ones the more I want them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, StealthyOctopus said:

I'm not into the BST AXN figures based on live action characters, but the more I see of the animated ones the more I want them.

The figure looks good and kind of look to the animated character. Not a fan of the show/anime but who ever likes it should get it...