DC Multiverse 7" Comic Book John Stewart Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

Shown below via plastik_poser we have new in-hand images for the DC Multiverse 7" John Stewart Green Lantern figure from McFarlane Toys. Even though the wave with this figure hasn't yet gone up for pre-order anyplace nor have we even gotten much in the way of official images for them, they are starting to hit Target stores out in CA. The other two figures in the wave which are also hitting shelves include Death Of The Family Nightwing and Bizarro Superman. You can see the UPC for the John Stewart figure in one of the images below.

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-04.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-05.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-06.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-07.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-08.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-09.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-10.png

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-11.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Jon-Sterwart-GL-12.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, he looks amazing. I like that he gets removable construct armor too. Probably the most interesting and well done McF DC figure ive seen so far imo. Almost all the others are just bat, supes, or ww versions of characters or they had weird articulation points i didnt like. This one looks to be overall great. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These are nice pictures, but why dont they show the figure from different angles??  I see this constantly on these sites. There's 12 shots here, you'd think they could use at least one to show the backpack from the rear. Great looking figure, and that construct is very cool!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As a huge Lantern fan this is a must have for myself. I wasnt a fan of McFarlanes DC figs but he is starting to grow on me and more figures like this is the way to win me over. Hoping we get to see him dive into the Lantern universe the same way he has dove into the Batman universe. There are endless possibilities there. 

Boy, never thought i was going to invested on the rest of the McFarlane toys DC Multiverse line, but after i saw a review of this figure and noticed how amazing it was all of a sudden i got this spark of wanting to see if i can gather up the comic versions of Batman, Superman and the flash figures they released alongside this Green Lantern and see how amazing a Justice League display would look like, i certainly would to see how it goes with other characters for this line even though i am more familiar with Batman and half the Batfamily, this certainly looks like something worth a try picking up and enjoy how it will look like.

Yeah i do admit Batman is still my introduction to DC but man this just made me interested especially being an action figure loving person after all, but yeah I'm definitely hoping to get this guy, not exactly one of most wanted figures i like to get but it's a piece i am interested nevertheless.

The other day we told you how the wave of McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" figures with John Stewart Green Lantern, Bizarro and Death Of The Family Nightwing. Well now via a_esthetic1 we have some in-hand images of the Bizarro figure to share with you. This wave started hitting Target stores out in CA, but have not yet gone up for pre-order anyplace online. I suspect Target will list them soon, however they are not Target

DC-Multiverse-Bizarro-01.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Bizarro-02.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Bizarro-03.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Bizarro-04.jpg

The new wave of with the McFarlane Toys 7" DC Multiverse John Stewart Green Lantern<, Bizarro and Death Of The Family Nightwing figures is available for pre-order at Target now. The figures have been showing up at physical Target stores already as previously reported, but the official release date for them is April 18.

DC Comics Multiverse Figure - Nightwing Joker

Modern Comic Green Lantern (John Stewart)

Superman Bizarro Rebirth

While we saw these figures first show up at Target, we just wanted to let you know that Amazon also now has the McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" John Stewart Green Lantern, Bizarro and Death Of The Family Nightwing available for pre-order as well with a April 16 release date. The cost is $19.99 each. See links below:

DC Multiverse Nightwing Joker 7" Action Figure

DC Multiverse Superman Bizarro: DC Rebirth 7" Action Figure

McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Modern Comic Green Lantern (John Stewart) 7" Action Figure