Snake-Eyes Takes On Batman In The New DC Comics Fortnite Crossover Comic Book Limited Series Titled Zeropoint

JayC

Here is a battle you might not have ever seen coming. It looks like Hasbro's G.I. Joe Snake-Eyes is going to be taking on DC Comics' Batman in issue #3 of an upcoming DC Comics Fortnite/Batman limited comic book series titled Zeropoint. The series is being written by Christopher Cage with concept and story consultation from Donald Mustard who is the CCO of Epic Games who makes the Fortnite video game.

He also drew the premium variant covers. Other artists said to be contributing this miniseries are Reilly Brown, Christian Duce, Nelson DeCastro, and John Kalisz. The issue with Snake-Eyes vs Batman will be released on May 18.

The new comes via BleedingCool and here is a breakdown for each issues.

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #1
FOC: March 14
On Sale: April 20

A crack splits the sky above Gotham City…a tear in reality itself. This rift pulls the Dark Knight into a bizarre and unfamiliar world, with no memory of who he is or where he came from…Batman has been drawn into Fortnite! As our hero fights to recall his past and escape an endless loop of chaos and struggle, he'll come face-to-face with the likes of Renegade Raider, Fishstick, Bandolier, and more. While the world's greatest detective strives to make sense of this strange new world, he'll uncover the shocking truth about the Island, what lies beyond the Loop, and how everything is connected to the mysterious Zero Point. Uncover secrets never before revealed in-game or anywhere else! Every fan of Batman, Fortnite, stunning art, and edge-of-your-seat excitement won't want to miss the Caped Crusader facing off against Fortnite champions on the Island in a desperate attempt to save not only himself, but other familiar faces from the DCU…and perhaps the Multiverse itself!

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #2
FOC: March 21
On Sale: May 4

Batman is trapped on the Island–unable to speak, his memory gone, having to fight to survive against the deadliest warriors of countless worlds. Can even the World's Greatest Detective escape this trap when time itself resets every 22 minutes? And will the presence of someone else from Gotham City–a familiar feline fatale–help or hinder his efforts…especially when they don't remember each other? In another life, they were enemies, friends, partners…but here on the Island, can they do anything but battle to the death?

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3
FOC: April 4
On Sale: May 18

Batman versus Snake Eyes.

That's it. That's the solicit. You heard us, BATMAN VERSUS SNAKE EYES! Yes, THAT Snake Eyes! Worlds collide on the Island as G.I. Joe's unstoppable ninja clashes with the Dark Knight! Can either of them win, when neither can escape? Will Batman remember he's got to find a way back to Catwoman, all while trying to get back to Gotham City? And what the heck is Harley Quinn doing here?! Oh, and in case we forgot to mention it: Batman. Fighting. Snake Eyes. Do not miss it!

Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #4
FOC: April 18

On Sale: June 1

Batman has broken free from the Loop and the endless cycle of combat. Now free to explore the island without limitation, the World's Greatest Detective will discover secrets about the world of Fortnite never before revealed in the game or anywhere else. Just one thing…he's not alone. Not only is he met by a rogue faction of Fortnite bandits who have ALSO escaped the loop–Eternal Voyager! Bandolette! Magnus! Fishstick! And a few others–there's someone else trapped, someone who is trying to get free from the world of Fortnite…someone deadly. Will Batman recognize this familiar hunter-for-hire, and even more importantly, will he trust him? Just because Batman's out of the Loop doesn't mean the fighting is over…

Hasbro is already releasing a 6" Snake-Eyes figure based on his appearance in the Fortnite video game, and it was recently announced that Hasbro would be doing 6" and up Fornite figures staring in 2022.on May 18.

DC-Fortnite-Zeropoint 1.jpg

DC-Fortnite-Zeropoint.jpg

I would laugh my ass off if Hasbro somehow found an in with this crossover to do DC figures for their new Fortnite line. I don't see much chance of that but who knows :)

11 hours ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

It looks interesting, I didn't realize it was related to Fortnite, the covers seem somewhat dark in contrast to the overall vibe of the game, nor do I see the colorful alpaca piñatas.

Would WB be willing to grant Hasbro the rights to make a sole Bats figure?, a good time to guess about it.

I might just grab a Batman/Snake Eyes two-pack if it's done in Fortnite action figure style (if they come with all those unexpected wacky but well-thought of gadgets and accessories).