Jump to content

Batwoman - 2.07 'It's Best You Stop Digging' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo


Recommended Posts

As Ryan’s (Javicia Leslie) condition worsens, she questions Batwoman’s “no killing” code when she realizes the opportunity to avenge her mother is slipping away. Tatiana (guest star Leah Gibson) fills in the gaps for Alice (Rachel Skarsten) about her time on Coryana and her history with Ocean (guest star Nathan Owens).

Also starring Dougray Scott, Meagan Tandy, Nicole Kang and Camrus Johnson.

Avi Youabian directed the episode written by Jerry Shandy (#207).

Original Airdate: 3/14/2021

 

BWN207a_0022r.jpg

BWN207a_0057r.jpg

BWN207a_0076r.jpg

BWN207a_0082r.jpg

BWN207a_0159r.jpg

BWN207a_0292r.jpg

BWN207a_BTS_0310r.jpg

BWN207b_0093r.jpg

BWN207b_BTS_0225r.jpg

BWN207fg_0002r.jpg

BWN207fg_0007r.jpg

BWN207fg_0008r.jpg

BWN207fg_0012r.jpg

BWN207fg_0015r.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeaaaah.....I think it's best they stop digging for reasons to keep this train wreck on air.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, Zerzar999 said:

Yeaaaah.....I think it's best they stop digging for reasons to keep this train wreck on air.

if you dont like the show and dont watch the show why comment in a thread for the show? to stir things up due to your inherent jealousy of those far more successful than you? or is it that you feel that this site revolves around you and you feel we care at all about your dislikes so much that we need to read your poor copy/paste insults? or is it cause the last time there was a thread for this show it got locked cause of comments just like yours and youre just being a selfish troll that doesnt want people to be able to talk about this show on this site so youre attempting to get it locked?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DrLava said:

if you dont like the show and dont watch the show why comment in a thread for the show? to stir things up due to your inherent jealousy of those far more successful than you? or is it that you feel that this site revolves around you and you feel we care at all about your dislikes so much that we need to read your poor copy/paste insults? or is it cause the last time there was a thread for this show it got locked cause of comments just like yours and youre just being a selfish troll that doesnt want people to be able to talk about this show on this site so youre attempting to get it locked?

Lol. Nor does it revolve around you. Your opinions aren't the only ones allowed here. I'm a comic and superhero fan thru and thru so I did give the show a shot and watched a few episodes. That's why I don't anymore. I wasn't insulting you or anyone in particular or given any reason to lock this thread. From the looks of it, there's only been very little activity at all and you're only here to complain about my complaining. You haven't contributed to the quality of the show one way or another. I think the show is bad, whether you like my opinions or not. Deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zerzar999 said:

Lol. Nor does it revolve around you. Your opinions aren't the only ones allowed here. I'm a comic and superhero fan thru and thru so I did give the show a shot and watched a few episodes. That's why I don't anymore. I wasn't insulting you or anyone in particular or given any reason to lock this thread. From the looks of it, there's only been very little activity at all and you're only here to complain about my complaining. You haven't contributed to the quality of the show one way or another. I think the show is bad, whether you like my opinions or not. Deal with it.

i didnt come into this thread to trash it. you did. as you said, you dont watch the show. so why are you commenting about it? youre commenting about something you have no knowledge of at all and have never seen just to create drama on the site. why enter the thread at all except to stroke your own ego? 

or is it because youre destitute and you make lame comments in every thread no matter what, hoping and praying to win the $100 gift card offered here? 

and when did i give my opinion at all boy? not once. i stated a fact in response to a question from another member and i called out your poor attempts at trolling. so what are you talking about?

theres no reason whatsover to enter this thread and make the comment you made other than to stir the pot. theres other members who share your opinion about this show but theyre not coming into threads for it and bashing it and saying it shouldnt be on tv. only you are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DrLava said:

i didnt come into this thread to trash it. you did. as you said, you dont watch the show. so why are you commenting about it? youre commenting about something you have no knowledge of at all and have never seen just to create drama on the site. why enter the thread at all except to stroke your own ego? 

or is it because youre destitute and you make lame comments in every thread no matter what, hoping and praying to win the $100 gift card offered here? 

and when did i give my opinion at all boy? not once. i stated a fact in response to a question from another member and i called out your poor attempts at trolling. so what are you talking about?

theres no reason whatsover to enter this thread and make the comment you made other than to stir the pot. theres other members who share your opinion about this show but theyre not coming into threads for it and bashing it and saying it shouldnt be on tv. only you are.

Lol. I'm gonna just bow outta this argument cuz it's pointless and boring. Nothing in my original comments is worthy of locking this thread. The only one trying to lock it is you by being enraged by my honest thoughts. You obviously don't like my opinions and I frankly don't care, so if you're gonna be triggered by everything I say you might as well block me now. The sooner you realize that the entire world doesn't have to share your opinion the sooner you will stop being disappointed by the world, kid.

You have a fabulous day, Good Doctor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zerzar999 said:

You obviously don't like my opinions and I frankly don't care, so if you're gonna be triggered by everything I say you might as well block me now. The sooner you realize that the entire world doesn't have to share your opinion the sooner you will stop being disappointed by the world, kid.

1st, saying you dont care means you do.

2nd, please tell me the opinion i gave that has you this salty. i never once gave an opinion in this thread. perhaps youre confusing me with another member in another thread. so i dont know what opinion you think everybody should share with me cause i never gave one.

3rd, im older than you boy. when you call someone thats older "kid" you further prove how uneducated and ignorant you truly are. but you keep trying boy, keep copy/pasting those lame attempts at insults while showing us your salt and jealousy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

×
×
  • Create New...
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE