Batwoman - 2.07 'It's Best You Stop Digging' Preview Images, Synopsis & Promo

Outsiders

As Ryan’s (Javicia Leslie) condition worsens, she questions Batwoman’s “no killing” code when she realizes the opportunity to avenge her mother is slipping away. Tatiana (guest star Leah Gibson) fills in the gaps for Alice (Rachel Skarsten) about her time on Coryana and her history with Ocean (guest star Nathan Owens).

Also starring Dougray Scott, Meagan Tandy, Nicole Kang and Camrus Johnson.

Avi Youabian directed the episode written by Jerry Shandy (#207).

Original Airdate: 3/14/2021

BWN207a_0022r.jpg

BWN207a_0057r.jpg

BWN207a_0076r.jpg

BWN207a_0082r.jpg

BWN207a_0159r.jpg

BWN207a_0292r.jpg

BWN207a_BTS_0310r.jpg

BWN207b_0093r.jpg

BWN207b_BTS_0225r.jpg

BWN207fg_0002r.jpg

BWN207fg_0007r.jpg

BWN207fg_0008r.jpg

BWN207fg_0012r.jpg

BWN207fg_0015r.jpg

52 minutes ago, DrLava said:

if you dont like the show and dont watch the show why comment in a thread for the show? to stir things up due to your inherent jealousy of those far more successful than you? or is it that you feel that this site revolves around you and you feel we care at all about your dislikes so much that we need to read your poor copy/paste insults? or is it cause the last time there was a thread for this show it got locked cause of comments just like yours and youre just being a selfish troll that doesnt want people to be able to talk about this show on this site so youre attempting to get it locked?

Lol. Nor does it revolve around you. Your opinions aren't the only ones allowed here. I'm a comic and superhero fan thru and thru so I did give the show a shot and watched a few episodes. That's why I don't anymore. I wasn't insulting you or anyone in particular or given any reason to lock this thread. From the looks of it, there's only been very little activity at all and you're only here to complain about my complaining. You haven't contributed to the quality of the show one way or another. I think the show is bad, whether you like my opinions or not. Deal with it.

15 hours ago, DrLava said:

i didnt come into this thread to trash it. you did. as you said, you dont watch the show. so why are you commenting about it? youre commenting about something you have no knowledge of at all and have never seen just to create drama on the site. why enter the thread at all except to stroke your own ego? 

or is it because youre destitute and you make lame comments in every thread no matter what, hoping and praying to win the $100 gift card offered here? 

and when did i give my opinion at all boy? not once. i stated a fact in response to a question from another member and i called out your poor attempts at trolling. so what are you talking about?

theres no reason whatsover to enter this thread and make the comment you made other than to stir the pot. theres other members who share your opinion about this show but theyre not coming into threads for it and bashing it and saying it shouldnt be on tv. only you are.

Lol. I'm gonna just bow outta this argument cuz it's pointless and boring. Nothing in my original comments is worthy of locking this thread. The only one trying to lock it is you by being enraged by my honest thoughts. You obviously don't like my opinions and I frankly don't care, so if you're gonna be triggered by everything I say you might as well block me now. The sooner you realize that the entire world doesn't have to share your opinion the sooner you will stop being disappointed by the world, kid.

You have a fabulous day, Good Doctor.