New 5" TMNT And Beetlejuice Figures Coming From TheLoyalSubjects?!?

JayC

5 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

They have also shared images of Buffy and Mike Spiegel version 2.

161745651_204569978099893_7536913638573337097_n.jpg

C1-BF7-AAF-6-F85-49-BC-86-A6-4-D4-CD5-B203-FD.jpg

OOF, that Buffy looks rough. She looks kind of like Meryl Streep or like a middle to older aged woman. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Scary92 said:

Loyal Subjects just shared some more images of the upcoming BST AXN Sauron, they mention there will be two color variants to choose from, they just don't mention what the difference between the two variants will be.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well that art really sells nicely the figure... I like that picture...✌️😃

• 2 months later...
Shown below are new final package images for the upcoming Beetlejuice and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures from The Loyal Subjects. The 5" BST AXN have around 25 points of articulation and cost around $15.99 each. These figures are slated to start hitting Walmart stores very soon.

BST-AXN-TMNT-01.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-02.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-03.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-04.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-06.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-07.jpg

• Thanks 1

Those Turtle figures are actually really nice, I would like to get them myself, I still have not seen any of this BST AXN stuff here in Canada though, but the Turtles I think I need to get, I just recently was gifted for my birthday the TMNT Out of the Shadows Turtle Sewer lair playset and I think they'd be awesome with it for display.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayC said:
Shown below are new final package images for the upcoming Beetlejuice and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures from The Loyal Subjects. The 5" BST AXN have around 25 points of articulation and cost around $15.99 each. These figures are slated to start hitting Walmart stores very soon.

BST-AXN-TMNT-01.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-02.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-03.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-04.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-06.jpg

BST-AXN-TMNT-07.jpg

I will buy them all if I find them... The turtles look like the video game versions which is good because I don't have any.... Beatljuice looks really good... Loved the cartoon...😀✌️

The Turtles look pretty good. Beetlejuice is almost great but appears to have a few frustrating issues: the knees are solid black instead of striped like the rest of the pants/legs, the color around the eyes looks to be black instead of purple, and there is just not enough color in mouth. A little bit less frustrating, but still probably issues are that the teeth should be a light green (I suppose they still could be, but they look to be off-white or pale yellow),splitting the tie like that is just odd, and it looks like the mini sandworm has been deleted, but it may just be hiding in the package there.

It's hard to tell if the lighting in those photos are washing everything out (and making the TMNT so bright) or if that's truly how they look. Hopefully everything is a bit more muted in person. I'm kinda shocked no one else has tried Beetlejuice before now.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm grabbing the KISS figures and might grab the Sauron. The non human figures look good, but the pale flesh tone figures look a little rough. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, JayC said:

BST-AXN-01.jpg

BST-AXN-02.jpg

BST-AXN-03.jpg

BST-AXN-04.jpg

Like with Beetlejuice, Aang looks almost great there. The head and effects pieces look good. The overall sculpt looks good, but the figure also seems too tall and his season 3 outfit is in the wrong colors.

• Thanks 1