McFarlane Toys Doing Disney Mirrorverse - A Divergent Disney Universe Figures?!?

JayC

I can honestly say I am not sure I would ever use the words McFarlane Toys and Disney characters in the same sentence, but here we are. Several overseas retailers have started taking pre-orders for a new line of Disney Mirrorverse figures.

For those not familiar, Disney Mirrorverse, a visually stunning new action RPG game for mobile, set in an all-new divergent Disney universe where players assemble teams of amplified, action-ready, 3D Disney and Pixar characters to battle against a dark force.

Based on the listings that have popped up it looks like the first wave of figures which will be 5" and 7" coming from McFarlane Toys based on this RPG will be as follows:

- Belle (5")
- Goofy (5")
- Mickey Mouse (5")
- Sulley (5")
- Buzz Lightyear (7")
- Jack Sparrow (7")

There is also a 12" Sulley figure listed. Stay-tuned for more details on these as they become available. We've compiled images in our GALLERY below from the RPG of the characters listed to give you an idea what the figures might look like.

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear.jpg

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear2.jpg

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear3.jpg

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear4.jpg

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear5.jpg

Disney-Mirrorverse-Buzz-Lightyear6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok, just like you i don't often imagine ever using Disney and McFarlane toys in a same place, but this is unexpected and maybe kinda interesting even if it's not really something i go for really, man it is quite headscratching if you ask me lol

A strange menagerie indeed. Game sounds generic as well as most of these designs altho Belle looks cool but not really that big of a disney person. Im intrigued tho to see what comes of this. 

Ah this is kinda interesting, not for me but it's cool for those who like Disney, I mean battle super-heroy versions of classic characters, and this game has characters from like all of the Disney properties, judging from this listed assortment, I actually kinda like that Belle, I could see myself buying her, I think Todd could do a decent job making these cool. I don't know if I see this line going really far, does this game even have a major fanbase?

• 4 months later...

We told you these figures were coming back in February, and now we have official images via Walmart for two of the 7" figures in the upcoming Disney Mirrorverse line coming from McFarlane Toys.

Shown is the 7" Jack Sparrow And Buzz Lightyear figures. The other figures in the first wave based on overseas listings includes the following:

- Belle (5")
- Goofy (5")
- Mickey Mouse (5")
- Sulley (5")

There is also a 12" Sulley. Also based on the back of the packaging shown here it looks like there will be a variant of Jack.

For those not familiar, Disney Mirrorverse

, a visually stunning new action RPG game for mobile, set in an all-new divergent Disney universe where players assemble teams of amplified, action-ready, 3D Disney and Pixar characters to battle against a dark force.

Mirrorverse-01 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-02 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-03 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-04 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-05.jpg

Mirrorverse-06 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-07 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-08 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-09 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-10 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-11 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-13 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-14 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-15 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-16 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-17 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-18 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-19 1.jpg

Mirrorverse-20 1.jpg

Earlier today we showed you the Disney Mirrorverse 7" Jack Sparrow And Buzz Lightyear figures coming from McFarlane Toys, and now once again thanks to Walmart we have images of two of the 5" figures coming in the line with Mickey And Sulley. Like before the figures are listed on Walmart but not yet available for purchase.

There is a 5" Belle and Goofy figure as well which we have not yet seen images for. We also know there is a 7" Belle

and 12" Sulley being released as well but again no images for those at this time.

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-01.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-02.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-03.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-04.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-05.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-06.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-07.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-08.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-09.jpg

Mirrorverse-Mickey-5-Inch-10.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-01.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-02.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-03.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-04.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-05.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-06.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-07.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-08.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-09.jpg

Mirrorverse-Sully-5-Inch-10.jpg

• Like 1

These are pretty cool looking, the buzz looks pretty good, I don't know if I care to get it, still waiting on what Belle looks like because that's the one I'm thinking is going to be the figure of this series I'm into, warrior variants of disney princesses uh yeah, I'm down.

• Like 1

We been showing you these throughout the weekend, but now shown below is a look via Walmart at all the regular release 7" and 5" wave 1 figures for the new Disney Mirrorverse RPG based game figures coming from McFarlane Toys.

For 7" figures which cost $19.99 each:
- Jack Sparrow
- Buzz Lightyear

For 5" figures which cost 12.99 each:
- Belle
- Goofy
- Mickey
- Sulley

Not shown here is a 12" Sulley that will cost $39.99. While the figures are currently listed on Walmart's website they are not yet available for purchase. It's possible they will become available for pre-order later this week during Walmart's Collector-Con event. That takes place from July 22-25.

Mirrorverse-Belle-01.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-02.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-03.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-04.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-05.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-06.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-07.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-08.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-09.jpg

Mirrorverse-Belle-10.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-01.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-02.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-03.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-04.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-05.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-06.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-07.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-08.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-09.jpg

Mirrorverse-Goofy-10.jpg

We first showed you these last week, and now you can pre-order the McFarlane Toys 5" and 7" Disney Mirrorverse figures at EntertainmentEarth.

For 7" figures which cost $19.99 each:
- Jack Sparrow
- Buzz Lightyear

For 5" figures which cost 12.99 each:
- Belle
- Goofy
- Mickey
- Sulley

And while we still don't have images for it, you can pre-order the 12" Mirrorverse Sulley now at Amazon. That one costs $39.99 and Amazon says will be released in December.

• 4 months later...

McFarlane Toys has revealed the second wave of Disney Mirrorverse mobile game figures which range in size from 5, 7 and 12". Looks like we are getting some wave 1 repaints with Sulley and Jack Sparrow. We see the 12" Sulley as well along with a 12" Wizard Mickey. For new figures we look to be getting Aladdin, Baloo and Donald Duck. These will be going up for pre-order soon so stay-tuned for more details on these.

Disney-Mirrorverse-Wave-2.jpg

• Haha 1

Shown below are the official images for the second wave of Disney Mirrorverse figures from McFarlane Toys which you can now pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and EntertainmentEarth. This wave includes figures of the following:

5" Sulley (Fractured)
7" Jack Sparrow (Fractured)

12" Sulley
12" Wizard Mickey
7" Genie from Aladdin
5" Baloo
5" Donald Duck

00.jpg

Mirrorverse-Wave-2-01.jpg

Mirrorverse-Wave-2-02.jpg

Mirrorverse-Wave-2-03.jpg

Mirrorverse-Wave-2-04.jpg