TMNT Loot Crate NECA 7" Movie Danny Pennington Figure Revealed

JayC

• 4 weeks later...

Loot Crate this evening sent out word that the NECA TMNT Loot Crate Exclusive Arcade Crate #2 Armaggon figure which was originally supposed to ship out to those who pre-ordered it earlier this year in September was now delayed until December.

The reason given for the delay is due to ongoing issues with COVID-19 which has caused global shipping routes to become jammed. This in turn has caused transit times to be affected by major port delays.

It's not known how this delay will effect the shipping dates of Crates 3 (Mutant Shredder) and 4 (Donatello the Dark Turtle) which originally were going to ship in October and November. Most likely they will be delayed as well.

2 hours ago, Dark5cythe said:

Everything neca is getting heavily delayed. everything on bbts that was supposed to arrive in july is still not available. 

Hmmmmmm . . . .  🤔
<P>
I dunno about anyone else of course, but I've actually been ASTONISHED at the speed with which NECA has fulfilled all my TMNT online orders to date (with the exceptions of the second-run Vernon/Rat King, and not counting the pre-orders like Pizza Monster and Mutagen Man/Ace and Antrax/Scumbug, of course).  Muckman, Mondo, the Punk Frogs, Chrome Dome, all of them got here really quick, and in Chrome Dome and the Frogs case, they were here literally a week (if not LESS) after the order processed!  I couldn't believe it!
<P>
THAT SAID . . . I know nothing about their OTHER toy lines or the shipping times they're facing.  Moreover, if you're ordering from BBTS and not from NECA directly, I would imagine retail website orders get processed AFTER direct-from-manufacturer orders.  Then again, I have no actual insight on this (I DO know some old NECA Ambassadors and a Target manager, but from how they tell it, THEY actually get everything FIRST, so . . . . 🤷‍♂️), so I fully acknowledge that this is speculation.
<P>
As for this SPECIFIC forum topic . . . Loot Crate shipping, on the other hand, has been downright BAFFLING.  Like, delays due to overseas shipping, I get.  But I got my notification for my Danny shipment on September 13.  Then My shipment just . . . VANISHED for two weeks because FedEx LOST IT IN THEIR OWN DAMN WAREHOUSE.  And then it's taken now nearly ANOTHER TWO WEEKS to bounce around the country (including multiple cities on opposite sides of MY OWN STATE) . . . and the package STILL.  ISN'T.  HERE.  YET!!!
<P>
I want to tear my hair out. Actually, I want to tear SOMEONE ELSE'S hair out in retribution.  Yes, I know COVID has slowed things down, and I'm totally cool with that, but I'm watching the tracking in real time, and this isn't COVID, this is UTTERLY NONSENSICAL STUPIDITY.  Seriously, WTELF, FedEx??
<P>
So . . . yeah.  Ocean cargo delays, sure.  But honestly, the bigger bottleneck is right here domestically. *SMDH* Crate #2 delayed 'til December?  Hell, I'm hardly expecting the FIRST ONE to be here before Christmas!!

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Is it me or is anyone else thinking that these TMNT Loot Crate figures are NEVER coming out? I understand covid delays, but no communication since early October? That's unacceptable. If they want me to continue investing in these crates, they better start talking with their customers. And these crates better be epic (no ugly, neon yellow shirts or cheap coasters).

On 1/16/2022 at 4:36 PM, WebbedSpider said:

Is it me or is anyone else thinking that these TMNT Loot Crate figures are NEVER coming out? I understand covid delays, but no communication since early October? That's unacceptable. If they want me to continue investing in these crates, they better start talking with their customers. And these crates better be epic (no ugly, neon yellow shirts or cheap coasters).

They look epic but who knows lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you pre-ordered the NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Loot Crate sets from last year we have some good news for you. According to Loot Crate, Set 2 which will include the NECA TMNT Arcade Armaggon figure and Set 3 which will include the NECA TMNT Mirage Comics Mutant Shredder figure are at the warehouses and both sets will start shipping out to folks in early to mid February.

00-TMNT-Lootcrate-Feb-2022-Update.jpg

Loot-Crate-Armaggon.jpg

Mutant-Shredder.jpg

Wow they must do loot crate way different now. Used to be each crate would come out a few months between others, not at the same time. Wild. 

• 3 weeks later...

Last month we told you how Loot Crate had sent out word that their 2021 TMNT Set 2 which will include the NECA TMNT Arcade Armaggon figure and Set 3 which will include the NECA TMNT Mirage Comics Mutant Shredder figures would start shipping out to folks who pre-ordered them last year by the middle of this month.

Well so far there has been no indication that any of shipped out to folks yet, however this weekend images surfaced online (Original source unknown) showing the two figures as well as the bonus Animated Series Scrag figure in-hand and on sale at some comic shop reportedly in NJ. No word on how the place that was selling them at way over-inflated prices got them, though possibly something that was snuck out of the warehouses the figures have been sitting at since they arrived in the US.

Regardless, hopefully all three will soon be shipping out officially to folks who per-orderd them in the very near future.

Lootcrate.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the update. I've reached out (kindly) several times asking for an update with no response. After that, I found an email for one of their customer managers and emailed (again, kindly) asking for an update or refund. No response on those messages either. I even called their main number given by the BBB, but it goes straight to VM that says they won't be answering inquiries over the phone. Now that they haven't updated their social media in over a month, I'm betting it's a lost cause.

11 hours ago, WebbedSpider said:

Thank you for the update. I've reached out (kindly) several times asking for an update with no response. After that, I found an email for one of their customer managers and emailed (again, kindly) asking for an update or refund. No response on those messages either. I even called their main number given by the BBB, but it goes straight to VM that says they won't be answering inquiries over the phone. Now that they haven't updated their social media in over a month, I'm betting it's a lost cause.

The thing is regardless of what NECA CS people try to say there is a def connection between NECA and Loot Crate. So if Loot Crate just ripped people off by never delivering nor refunding people then that would likely have serious PR blowback on NECA themselves. Now it may be something where eventually they cancel all the loot crate orders and then NECA finds another way to offer the figures but unless this lawsuit took down both Loot Crate and NECA financially which I find it hard to believe it will, I don't see them just disappearing into the night with everyone's money never to be heard from again. It may take them awhile to sort it all out but I still have some level of confidence we aren't just gonna be screwed completely.

• Like 1

Loot Crate has been incredibly late with their stuff for quite some time...COVID or not. I'm still missing two Fallout crates and I quit dealing with them a while back. Their list shows at least 50 crates delayed...Seems like a problem other than the Pandemic.

The list with pending dates is a joke anyway. They just keep pushing the due date back for everything each month. they have no idea when or if anything will arrive/ship

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayC said:

The thing is regardless of what NECA CS people try to say there is a def connection between NECA and Loot Crate. So if Loot Crate just ripped people off by never delivering nor refunding people then that would likely have serious PR blowback on NECA themselves. Now it may be something where eventually they cancel all the loot crate orders and then NECA finds another way to offer the figures but unless this lawsuit took down both Loot Crate and NECA financially which I find it hard to believe it will, I don't see them just disappearing into the night with everyone's money never to be heard from again. It may take them awhile to sort it all out but I still have some level of confidence we aren't just gonna be screwed completely.

Agreed. There is a connection between LC and NECA, whether or not they want to admit it. If LC goes under, I'm out $150, but I have multiple preorders for NECA that are worth much more. I don't expect NECA to go under anytime soon, but if the owner of LC can screw his customers in that way what's to say his other company won't do the same if they fall on hard times? So I've made a decision that it LC takes my money and runs I will no longer be preordering things from NECA either (because his other company could do the same at any time). So I'd take my chances at what NECA products I can buy directly from Target, WM, BBTS or EE. If I don't get something, I don't get it. It's better than having hundreds or thousands stolen from me.

One more thing, Loot Crate is in a lose-lose situation, which is why I think they will never fulfill these orders. Even if they ship all crates tomorrow, what is the likelihood that their customers will return to them? They could put out gold-plated TMNT figures in the next series and I will still never buy from them again. I'm sure a lot of their customers feel the same, so they'll be out of business in no time. So the only other option is to cut their losses and screw their customers. At least that way they don't spend tens of thousands in shipping costs.

I'm not sure on how all the division of labor is between the companies, it seems Lootcrate is just final packaging and distribution, but Neca produced the product. If they made all these figures, wouldn't they be concered at what happened to all of them? 

15 minutes ago, aka_Patch said:

I'm not sure on how all the division of labor is between the companies, it seems Lootcrate is just final packaging and distribution, but Neca produced the product. If they made all these figures, wouldn't they be concered at what happened to all of them? 

They may be trying to distance themselves from the mess.

I find this situation pretty crazy. I used to subscribe to Loot Crate before NECA was ever involved and I found that what they offered was not worth it. They also made it very hard to unsubscribe and I got stuck with multiple crates that I didnt want and found pretty lackluster. Its surprising that after NECA became more a part of LC, that they wouldnt be fulfilling orders better or in a more trusting way. I thought that with this big promotion of necas turtle figures, that it was almost guaranteed theyd fulfill all this. Im glad I didnt go in for one and am sorry for those that did and are stuck not knowing what the future holds for their purchases. Def brings back some Megalopolis memories sadly. 

5 hours ago, WebbedSpider said:

They may be trying to distance themselves from the mess.

But did Neca even make any of these figures yet? I would think they would care if their whole shipment of figures just disappeared. Wouldn't Neca be upset if Target never released the Haulathon product after receving it? 

37 minutes ago, aka_Patch said:

But did Neca even make any of these figures yet? I would think they would care if their whole shipment of figures just disappeared. Wouldn't Neca be upset if Target never released the Haulathon product after receving it? 

Yeah, NECA made the figures and Loot Crate confirmed in January that everything for crate 2 & 3 were in stock and will be shipping out in early to mid February. Turned out that was a lie. From NECA's perspective, LC ordered the figures and NECA fulfilled. What they do with them after that is on LC.